Romney Continues to Burnish His Conservative Credentials (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 06:24:51 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Romney Continues to Burnish His Conservative Credentials (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Romney Continues to Burnish His Conservative Credentials  (Read 12374 times)
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -6.96

« on: March 02, 2013, 07:18:45 PM »

I don't know how many times the "Romney created jobs while not raising taxes" thing has been debunked, but I'll debunk it again. He raised fees all over Massachusetts. ITS THE SAME THING AS RAISING TAXES. It's just a wealth transfer from one form of revenue to another. That's called tricky harry accounting and I expected someone like you to fall for it. And I know how much you hate wealth redistribution.
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2013, 07:56:26 PM »

I don't know how many times the "Romney created jobs while not raising taxes" thing has been debunked, but I'll debunk it again. He raised fees all over Massachusetts. ITS THE SAME THING AS RAISING TAXES. It's just a wealth transfer from one form of revenue to another. That's called tricky harry accounting and I expected someone like you to fall for it. And I know how much you hate wealth redistribution.

Given the constraints imposed by being Governor of Massachusetts, arguably the most liberal state in the Union, Romney did a great job all things considered. Had he been Governor of Texas, for example, he would have done a much better job than Perry and Bush. He would be a great, conservative POTUS much like Eisenhower, for example.

Thanks for not refuting my point.
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2013, 08:33:17 PM »

If Bush is his opponent, I guess I'll have to cast a third ballot for Romney.

See what I am talking about, folks?

Word out of Florida is that Bush is likely to run, and Rubio is likely to decide not to run as a result. Destroy Christie early on, and Romney has an "in" for "third time's the charm" since Ryan would choose not to run if Romney throws his hat into the ring.

Bush Vs. Romney. You heard it here first, folks.

I'll make sure another hack Politico prediction is in my back pocket, thanks.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies