What happens on page 11 of this thread? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 06, 2024, 02:24:18 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  What happens on page 11 of this thread? (search mode)
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Poll
Question: What is your opinion of this thread?
freedom thread

horrible thread

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 171

Author Topic: What happens on page 11 of this thread?  (Read 41088 times)
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #50 on: October 28, 2016, 02:47:07 PM »

That's a good point.  Laundry is basically a mass grave for shy socks.
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #51 on: April 26, 2017, 08:21:17 AM »

This thread is now reserved for all of you to not ask me any questions.  Please feel free to not ask me anything at all.

regards,
Mr. Morden
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #52 on: November 30, 2017, 10:27:25 AM »

bumping because I don't want to ask Mr. Morden a question

Thanks!
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #53 on: December 08, 2017, 11:53:53 PM »

ITT PICTURES OF HIS MAJESTY CARL XVI GUSTAF KING OF SWEDEN WEARING SILLY HATS

Wait, is that better than Rick Perry in Saudi Arabia?  In Saudi Arabia:

Not in Saudi Arabia:

Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #54 on: December 10, 2017, 11:52:35 AM »

I can only imagine what's going to happen on page 9.  We're almost there....
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #55 on: December 11, 2017, 11:40:19 PM »
« Edited: December 12, 2017, 12:03:34 AM by Mr. Morden »

I haven't been banned yet, but in the unlikely event that I some day get banned, I would like to use this thread to petition for my unbanning.  Obviously, whatever I did to get banned was not in the least bit ban-worthy.  This is a very grave (hypothetical) miscarriage of justice.

I know this is a bit premature, since I haven't actually been banned, but because (in the hypothetical future scenario where I've been banned) I can't actually post *after* my banning, I'm forced to have my past self do the dirty work, and start the petition now, while I'm still able to post.  If the fascist mods hadn't done this in this hypothetical future scenario, this wouldn't be necessary.  It's ridiculous.

x Mr. Morden
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #56 on: December 18, 2017, 06:21:00 PM »

This is now the most important issue on the forum:

This absurd and disqustinq behavior is only the latest incident in a lonq trend of Republicans suppressinq votinq riqhts.

What is going on with his "g"?  The most likely explanation I can think of is that the fire that comes after the exclamation mark in his screen name burned down the "King" after bacon, and so we're now left with alter ego "Bacon Queen", who uses q's instead of g's.
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #57 on: December 19, 2017, 11:04:28 AM »

We have to disable his keyboard until we figure out what is going on.

No, that's too draconian.  Instead, we should force him to write words that don't have g's in them.  E.g., he should write "Bacon King" as "Bacon Male Monarch" rather than "Bacon Kinq".

Maybe ending words with apostrophes could also help.  So swimming becomes swimmin', and Wyoming becomes Wyomin'.
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #58 on: May 06, 2018, 02:34:30 PM »

After reading this thread, it occurred to me that the forum needs a thread in which people ask Kalwejt questions.  This thread seems as good as any for that purpose.
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #59 on: August 04, 2018, 07:19:20 AM »

No one asked Kalwejt anything last time I invited people to do so, but now that these threads are popular again, I'll try: Can you prove that Poland is more real than Austria?

EDIT: I'll also change the subject line in the OP now to broaden this so that you can ask any poster on the forum any question in this thread.  They probably won't answer you, but you can still ask.
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #60 on: September 16, 2018, 09:32:03 PM »

Morden, what period if any do you consider to be peak atlas (if any)? That is a question that is being bandied about elsewhere.

2007 was probably my favorite.  That wacky 2008 primary race was really something.  I miss Mike Gravel's debate performances.
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #61 on: September 21, 2018, 11:37:03 PM »

Please note that this poll is non-delegable, so it shouldn't trigger Santander.  I am not delegating this poll to anyone else, as that kind of deviation should be considered personally offensive.  The poll is about myself, so I'll ask it myself:

Would you pay me, Mr. Morden, to post more often on this forum?  Actually, don't answer that, because solicitation is against the rules.  OK, how about this?  Instead of paying me money, would you pay me compliments?  You give me kudos for every new post I make, and I'll consider posting more.  But don't send me money, or I'll just return it to you, with a note that you should be sending it to Dave instead of me.

Thank you for your time.
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #62 on: September 21, 2018, 11:39:01 PM »

Morden, what period if any do you consider to be peak atlas (if any)? That is a question that is being bandied about elsewhere.

2007 was probably my favorite.  That wacky 2008 primary race was really something.  I miss Mike Gravel's debate performances.

Do you think this thread should be devoted to the merits of eating babies.

No, because the mods probably wouldn't like that if it got too graphic, and I'm already on thin ice, after having almost done solicitation for $ here, in the post above.  If you care to help, sign my petition to have me unbanned, should I end up getting banned:

https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=170381.msg5954266#msg5954266
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #63 on: November 19, 2018, 01:14:53 AM »

Virginia, why did you start this thread?:

https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=307247.0
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #64 on: February 26, 2022, 12:33:12 AM »

Was this AVA intended to be the last thing in this thread?

No, I was just waiting for the right time to discuss what happens on page 11 of this thread.

But I think the time is now for that discussion.  What are you expecting to happen on page 11?
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #65 on: February 26, 2022, 10:36:42 AM »

If Covid-19 doesn't take you out, can I?

That's a good pick up line.  Perhaps it only works if the target has multiple comorbidities though.
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #66 on: February 26, 2022, 03:29:17 PM »

Maybe the debate over babies as breakfast cereal I called for way back in the dark times should happen. I volunteer for the task of explaining to everyone why eating babies is good actually.

OK, we're on page 11 now, so go for it.
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #67 on: February 28, 2022, 01:30:02 AM »

Because I'm wondering if the same logic can be applied to this thread.  I'm sitting here at reply number 41.  Does that mean that we probably have another few tens of replies yet to go on this thread?  Probably more likely than there being hundreds of replies to go.  So cherish the replies yet to come, just like you should cherish the Earth before doomsday.

As Mr. Morden is no doubt aware, the Doomsday Argument is probabilistic and assumes that randomness is the determining factor in number of replies, or years left until Doomsday, or what have you, which is always a shaky assumption. In the case of actual Doomsday there is the not insignificant chance of some actually apocalyptic manmade event occurring. In the case of the Atlas Forum there are posters like Ishan who go around desecrating the graves of long-buried threads. In the case of this particular thread, its metaness is too tempting to keep the aforementioned gravediggers from constantly necroing it over the years, prolonging its length far beyond the average forum thread, and attracting others to make content-free posts (notably this one, notably not the post above this one) purely to get this thread to page 11 and answer the question of what happens on that page, which may be succinctly described as a whole lot of nothing, a microcosm of the Blog as a whole.

Good point.  It might not have gone on this long, except that I intervened with the hand of God, and put the link to it in my signature.  That dooms the thread to being necroed for eternity, as my profile is so interesting to my fellow posters here that they can't help but click on my sig for years to come.
Pages: 1 2 [3]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies