What happens on page 11 of this thread? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 12:31:41 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  What happens on page 11 of this thread? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: What is your opinion of this thread?
freedom thread

horrible thread

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 171

Author Topic: What happens on page 11 of this thread?  (Read 40675 times)
Since I'm the mad scientist proclaimed by myself
omegascarlet
Junior Chimp

« on: September 16, 2018, 09:48:42 PM »

I think this thread would be better with two people having a heated 20 page debate about whether its okay to eat babies as a breakfast cereal while everyone else prays futilely for a moderator to just end it already.
omegascarlet
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2018, 03:03:17 PM »

Atlas takes cannibalism seriously. I once had a post marked as "inappropriate" for asking whether blending a milkshake with teenage brains would qualify as underage drinking.
That is horrific tbf.
omegascarlet
Junior Chimp

« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2018, 03:09:24 PM »

Morden, what period if any do you consider to be peak atlas (if any)? That is a question that is being bandied about elsewhere.

2007 was probably my favorite.  That wacky 2008 primary race was really something.  I miss Mike Gravel's debate performances.

Do you think this thread should be devoted to the merits of eating babies.
omegascarlet
Junior Chimp

« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2022, 01:41:55 AM »

Maybe the debate over babies as breakfast cereal I called for way back in the dark times should happen. I volunteer for the task of explaining to everyone why eating babies is good actually.
omegascarlet
Junior Chimp

« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2022, 01:43:47 AM »

I think this thread would be better with two people having a heated 20 page debate about whether its okay to eat babies as a breakfast cereal while everyone else prays futilely for a moderator to just end it already.

sure they don't really go well with milk but how could you possibly hate such a popular breakfast cereal? Huh

Also I laughed out loud when I found out my display name was once "Scarlet, a person who craves an apple".
omegascarlet
Junior Chimp

« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2022, 11:08:36 PM »
« Edited: February 27, 2022, 09:16:59 PM by I'm sorry, the free pickle booth is sold out »

People say "its immoral", "that's evil", or "I'm calling the f**king cops" when I try to prove to them through logic and reason that eating live babies as a breakfast cereal is not just completely morally acceptable, but something anyone has a right to do as much as they want, because they taste good and babies to not deserve the immense moral concern required to ban eating them alive. The only arguments against baby eating are hysterical and illogical.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies