What happens on page 11 of this thread? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 11:38:46 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  What happens on page 11 of this thread? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: What is your opinion of this thread?
freedom thread

horrible thread

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 171

Author Topic: What happens on page 11 of this thread?  (Read 40553 times)
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.87, S: -3.83

P P
« on: March 09, 2013, 03:39:00 PM »

Massive FT. Smiley
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2013, 02:59:34 AM »

The most memorable post is certainly the one where I say that the most memorable post is the one where I say that the most memorable post is the one where I say that the most memorable post is the one where I say that the most memorable post is the one where I say that the most memorable post is the one where I say that the most memorable post is the one where I say that the most memorable post is the one where I say that the most memorable post is the one where I say that the most memorable post is the one where I say that the most memorable post is the one where I say that the most memorable post is the one where I say that the most memorable post is the one where I say that the most memorable post is the one where I say that the most memorable post is the one where I say that the most memorable post is the one where I say that the most memorable post is the one where I say that the most memorable post is the one where I say that the most memorable post is the one where I say that the most memorable post is the one where I say that the most memorable post is the one where I say that the most memorable post is the one where I say that the most memorable post is the one where I say that the most memorable post is the one where I say that the most memorable post is the one where I say that the most memorable post is the one where I say that the most memorable post is the one where I say that the most memorable post is the one where I say that the most memorable post is the one where I say that the most memorable post is the one where I say that the most memorable post is the one where I say that the most memorable post is the one where I say that the most memorable post is the one where I say that the most memorable post is the one where I say that the most memorable post is the one where I say that the most memorable post is the one where I say that the most memorable post is the one where I say that the most memorable post is the one where I say that the most memorable post is the one where I say that the most memorable post is the one where I say that the most memorable post is the one where I say that the most memorable post is the one where I say that the most memorable post is the one where I say that the most memorable post is the one where I say that the most memorable post is the one where I say that the most memorable post is the one where I say that the most memorable post is the one where I say that the most memorable post is the one where I say that the most memorable post is the one where I say that the most memorable post is the one where I say that the most memorable post is the one where I say that the most memorable post is the one where I say that the most memorable post is the one where I say that the most memorable post is the one where I say that the most memorable post is the one where I say that the most memorable post is the one where I say that the most memorable post is the one where I say that the most memorable post is the one where I say that the most memorable post is the one where I say that the most memorable post is the one where I say that the most memorable post is the one where I say that the most memorable post is the one where I say that the most memorable post is the one where I say that the most memorable post is the one where I say that the most memorable post is the one where I say that the most memorable post is the one where I say that the most memorable post is the one where I say that the most memorable post is the one where I say that the most memorable post is the one where I say that the most memorable post is the one where I say that the most memorable post is the one where I say that the most memorable post is the one where I say that the most memorable post is the one where I say that the most memorable post is the one where I say that the most memorable post is the one where I say that the most memorable post is the one where I say that the most memorable post is the one where I say that the most memorable post is the one where I say that the most memorable post is the one where I say that the most memorable post is the one where I say that the most memorable post is the one where I say that the most memorable post is the one where I say that the most memorable post is the one where I say that the most memorable post is the one where I say that the most memorable post is the one where I say that the most memorable post is the one where I say that the most memorable post is the one where I say that the most memorable post is the one where I say that the most memorable post is the one where I say that the most memorable post is the one where I say that the most memorable post is the one where I say that the most memorable post is the one where I say that the most memorable post is the one where I say that the most memorable post is the one where I say that the most memorable post is the one where I say that the most memorable post is the one where I say that the most memorable post is the one where I say that the most memorable post is the one where I say that the most memorable post is the one where I say that the most memorable post is the one where I say that the most memorable post is the one where I say that the most memorable post is the one where I say that the most memorable post is the one where I say that the most memorable post is the one where I say that the most memorable post is the one where I say that the most memorable post is the one where I say that the most memorable post is the one where I say that the most memorable post is the one where I say that the most memorable post is the one where I say that the most memorable post is the one where I say that the most memorable post is the one where I say that the most memorable post is the one where I say that the most memorable post is the one where I say that the most memorable post is the one where I say that the most memorable post is the one where I say that the most memorable post is the one where I say that the most memorable post is the one where I say that the most memorable post is the one where I say that the most memorable post is the one where I say that the most memorable post is the one where I say that the most memorable post is the one where I say that the most memorable post is the one where I say that the most memorable post is the one where I say that the most memorable post is the one where I say that the most memorable post is the one where I say that the most memorable post is the one where I say that the most memorable post is the one where I say that the most memorable post is the one where I say that the most memorable post is the one where I say that the most memorable post is the one where I say that the most memorable post is the one where I say that the most memorable post is the one where I say that the most memorable post is the one where I say that the most memorable post is the one where I say that the most memorable post is the one where I say that the most memorable post is the one where I say that the most memorable post is the one where I say that the most memorable post is the one where I say that the most memorable post is the one where I say that the most memorable post is the one where I say that the most memorable post is the one where I say that the most memorable post is the one where I say that the most memorable post is the one where I say that the most memorable post is the one where I say that the most memorable post is the one where I say that
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2013, 02:02:18 PM »

At some point Grumps declared the thread closed, but it didn't work.
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2013, 08:45:45 PM »

Since we're discussing about threads, this might be the best one ever:

https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=139636
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2013, 11:03:37 PM »

wow
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2013, 02:20:29 AM »

Snah-cill-bupper.

Starcomed sounds much better though. Wink
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2013, 04:53:38 AM »

P: !nuf eb dluoc sihT ?esrever ni stsop eritne ruo etirw ton yhw ,ti ta era ew elihW
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2013, 06:31:33 PM »

(; .niw uoY

.gnikniht fo dnik taht rof deriw era sniarb namuh kniht t'nod I ecnis ,krow dluow taht fi erus ton m'I  ?gninnigeb eht hcaer ew litnu sdrawkcab gnikniht eunitnoc neht dna ,esrever ni tuo taht epyt ,yas ot dnetni ew gniht *tsal* eht ,noisulcnoc ruo tuoba kniht yllautca ew taht gnitseggus uoy erA  .noisulcnoc eht sehcaer eno litnu thguoht fo niahc lasuac lacigol a wollof dna ,txet ot ti tup ,thguoht a htiw nigeb dluow eno ,gnitirw lamron nI  ?hcaorppa sdrawkcab siht htiw esopmoc eno seod woh dnA

?sdrawkcab ni gniht elohw eht tup ro ,hpargarap yb hpargarap ,enil yb enil lla ti esrever uoy oD  .krow selur eht woh redisnoc ot evah dluow eno dnA  .krow fo tol a ekil smees ti tub ,taht od dluoc I

P: !nuf eb dluoc sihT ?esrever ni stsop eritne ruo etirw ton yhw ,ti ta era ew elihW

Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #8 on: May 24, 2013, 08:13:22 PM »

So we've reached page 2.  Lief said that it gets really good starting on page 2, but let me ask you something: Is it possible that we end up purposely making Page 2 bad so that Lief will have bad taste?
Lief has abominable taste. This is a well established fact.

You're just bitter about what happens on page four.

Page 4 is my favorite.
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #9 on: July 05, 2013, 03:22:32 PM »

This is the best thread of the forum, with the exclusion of those dedicated to election maps.
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #10 on: July 05, 2013, 03:42:28 PM »

BTW, we still have to find a way to anger Lewis by the end of this page. Tongue
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #11 on: July 30, 2013, 08:18:39 AM »

I can't stand monarchy, but that Swedish dude is officially my favorite monarch FWIW.
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #12 on: September 03, 2013, 01:49:29 AM »

This thread is officially the best of the Atlas.
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #13 on: June 24, 2014, 04:52:31 AM »

If the laws of gravity are respected, the most massive of the two objects (ie the cat) should prevail.
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #14 on: July 16, 2014, 07:30:19 AM »

Why not?
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #15 on: July 16, 2014, 11:16:11 AM »

I had hoped to trick you. Tongue
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #16 on: July 19, 2014, 06:20:52 AM »

If there is something bad, I'm sure my moderators will be up to the task of handling it.  But do we really want this thread to reach page 10?  I made this website for election maps, so I don't understand why you're spending so much time on this "Forum Community" board.

Thanks,
Dave

Here, happy now?
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #17 on: October 10, 2016, 05:47:39 PM »

Since there's a thread titled "opinion of "opinion of" threads", I thought I'd make this one a "thread of "thread of" opinions".  What is your thread of "thread of" opinions?

How about this one?

Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #18 on: December 09, 2017, 01:23:35 AM »

Never forget the Carl XVI Gustaf hats!
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #19 on: December 11, 2017, 11:50:37 PM »

X Antonio V
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #20 on: December 11, 2017, 11:55:54 PM »

Also, on an unrelated note, what does Tender think of this classic? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3FxE6vXVkQ
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies