Guidelines for Topics in this section (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 10:33:31 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2004 U.S. Presidential Election
  Guidelines for Topics in this section (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Guidelines for Topics in this section  (Read 29308 times)
ElectionAtlas
Atlas Proginator
YaBB God
United States

P P P
« on: April 02, 2004, 12:57:38 PM »

As a guideline, please only start topics in this section that are directly related to the election in 2004.  These include, primary results (election data, trends, facts, interesting tidbits), general election polls, state-by-state analysis, predictions, candidates' campaigns with focus on electoral strategy, 3rd party candidates and the effect on the election, and when the election results come in, discussion and analysis of those results.

Topics that are not directly connected to the election (even though they may have an impact) should be started in the General Politics board.  These include economic reports, candidate positions, national or international events, accuasations and rebuttals, etc.

Thanks,
Dave
ElectionAtlas
Atlas Proginator
YaBB God
United States

P P P
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2004, 10:34:20 PM »

Its just a matter of organizational preference, that's all.  I don't mean to criticize, so please don't take offense.
ElectionAtlas
Atlas Proginator
YaBB God
United States

P P P
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2004, 09:22:09 AM »

No, I never post under another name. I'd love to participate more in the discussions, but I've been very busy adding content to the site (among other things).  Next up, official primary results for Wisconsin...
ElectionAtlas
Atlas Proginator
YaBB God
United States

P P P
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2004, 12:58:12 PM »

Note, I moved a bunch of topics today.  Please review the first post in this thread.
Thanks,
Dave
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies