William Shakespeare, Quentin Tarantino or Lena Dunham (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 08:36:02 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  William Shakespeare, Quentin Tarantino or Lena Dunham (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Who is the best scriptwriter?
Shakespeare

Tarantino

Dunham

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 45

Author Topic: William Shakespeare, Quentin Tarantino or Lena Dunham  (Read 7123 times)
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 4.65, S: -2.78

P P

« on: March 19, 2013, 02:35:20 AM »

It's threads like these that make me wish the "No rules" rule applied to all Forum Community threads instead of just the Update thread...
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P

« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2013, 01:25:24 PM »

It's threads like these that make me wish the "No rules" rule applied to all Forum Community threads instead of just the Update thread...

Can I give permission to enact such a rule in this thread?

I'd be more interested in you answering the inconsistencies in your story about how the Orange St. Patrick's Day shirt thread got deleted.... I think I know the answer, but let's play this out just for funzies.
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P

« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2013, 01:37:58 PM »

Like I said, I don't know, it could've either been pruned or I deleted it awhile ago for whatever reason, in the past browsing archives I have thought "wow that was kind of dumb" and deleted a thread. Google's caches stay around for a long time (hence the warning sometimes given that if you post something here you can't just expect to delete it later and have it be gone forever.) If you're implying I deleted it and then made the new one it would've been less work just to bump the old one you know (and you all know I'm certainly not prone against bumping old threads.)

Well we know it wasn't auto-pruned.  That doesn't happen to 2-year-old threads.

So your story is that at some point, you thought "Wow, that's a dumb poll", and deleted it, only to later repost a poll that was basically the same thing?  You're beginning to sound like Bushie... that just doesn't add up, unless you're bipolar when it comes to your views of your own polls.
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P

« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2013, 01:49:00 PM »

Do you often go back and read through your old polls randomly, weeks after they were made?
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P

« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2013, 03:17:17 PM »

Do you often go back and read through your old polls randomly, weeks after they were made?

Yes actually. Or more likely I just do a search for a certain query on a whim and if it was mentioned in a poll I've made I'm more likely to delete it. I actually deleted one last night through while doing this (something about Serb secessionists in the early 90s)

And why do you delete those polls?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies