Update Season VI - "A New Day Dawning"
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 24, 2024, 04:20:55 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Update Season VI - "A New Day Dawning"
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 ... 45
Author Topic: Update Season VI - "A New Day Dawning"  (Read 79412 times)
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #650 on: April 19, 2013, 12:05:22 AM »

As long as we get it done before he has to mow again, we'll be fine.

Your dad is mowing the lawn too?  Even though you have nothing to do all day, while he has a full time job?  Are you doing any chores around the house at all?

He can't mow the lawn because he doesn't have proper grass walking shoes.

And the ground is going to be too wet to do anything for the next week!
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -3.13

P P
« Reply #651 on: April 19, 2013, 12:06:53 AM »

Probably. I am not sure whether his family is really that way or if he just makes no effect to actually help with anything. Of course, I can't really blame him that much since they seem to allow this to happen. I am beginning to wonder if something else is not seriously wrong that he is not revealing. It makes no sense to me that he is this selfish. He literally views his parents as slaves to him. Like he never grew up.
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #652 on: April 19, 2013, 12:27:29 AM »

I like to think that Bushie's peculiar excuses and problems and habits are not unique to him but are true of Oklahoma as a whole. Perhaps arranging month-long, all-day family visits where all family members are forbidden from going in the backyard to walk for thirty minutes is an integral part of Oklahoman culture. Perhaps in Oklahoma people take an all day rest in between morning and even church attendance on Sundays, similar to the Spanish siesta, except like eight hours long. Let's try not to be so xenophobic and instead embrace and accept Bushie's strange Oklahoman cultural traditions.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.77, S: 3.48

« Reply #653 on: April 19, 2013, 01:25:36 PM »

I've been having thoughts on my eventual move to Kenya the past few days while I've been hounded here.  They are more of timing thoughts.  I don't want to necessarily say these are from God, yet, as I still need to talk to the Maisha Coordinator first and see if what I'm feeling would actually be doable.  I'm going to talk with my family this evening first and then share the ideas both on here and on facebook late this evening.  I know I put on facebook that "God has been revealing...", but I jumped the gun with that.  I can't confirm they are from God, just yet, as again I need to talk with my Maisha coordinator first.  I may try to talk with her either in May before she leaves or after she returns from Kenya in August.  I think they are from God, but again, I just can't confirm it at this time.

Also, we are going to work in the yard Sunday afternoon just as I had predicted.  We'll get out there about 2:30 and come in about 5:00 so Mom and I can clean up for church.
Brittain33
brittain33
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #654 on: April 19, 2013, 01:40:32 PM »

How do you confirm that they come from God?
Negusa Nagast 🚀
Nagas
United States

« Reply #655 on: April 19, 2013, 01:44:08 PM »

None of your thoughts/dreams/impulses are from God. It's just a convenient excuse for you to justify your actions.   
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #656 on: April 19, 2013, 02:39:06 PM »

I've been having thoughts on my eventual move to Kenya the past few days while I've been hounded here.  They are more of timing thoughts.  I don't want to necessarily say these are from God, yet, as I still need to talk to the Maisha Coordinator first and see if what I'm feeling would actually be doable.  I'm going to talk with my family this evening first and then share the ideas both on here and on facebook late this evening.  I know I put on facebook that "God has been revealing...", but I jumped the gun with that.  I can't confirm they are from God, just yet, as again I need to talk with my Maisha coordinator first.  I may try to talk with her either in May before she leaves or after she returns from Kenya in August.  I think they are from God, but again, I just can't confirm it at this time.

Also, we are going to work in the yard Sunday afternoon just as I had predicted.  We'll get out there about 2:30 and come in about 5:00 so Mom and I can clean up for church.

The Maisha Coordinator determines God's will?
Sbane
sbane
Atlas Icon

« Reply #657 on: April 19, 2013, 08:24:12 PM »

I don't want to necessarily say these are from God, yet, as I still need to talk to the Maisha Coordinator first and see if what I'm feeling would actually be doable. 

Wait, what? God cares about what some Maisha coordinator thinks?
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #658 on: April 19, 2013, 08:59:50 PM »

I think Bushie has a God Complex!
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #659 on: April 19, 2013, 09:27:24 PM »

Eraser and Sbane,

She doesn't determine God's will, but she would know more if what I'm thinking is even doable.  Faith has a lot to do with it, but you also have to have a little common sense sprinkled in, which is why I'm not going right now.  There are a lot of material puzzle pieces that must be put in place for me to go, not the least of which is money.  Yes, God will provide and He does provide, but there is also the verse in Matthew 4 that says "Thou shall not tempt the Lord thy God."  Plus, I still have ministry left in Oklahoma.

Anyway, I will explain the new pieces of information that I believe God has revealed to me around 22:40 CDT tonight after I post it on facebook.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #660 on: April 19, 2013, 09:35:04 PM »

My penis is already hard in anticipation!
patrick1
Junior Chimp

« Reply #661 on: April 19, 2013, 10:23:43 PM »

Jeff 4:16 Walk not saith the Lord. For there is a slight drizzle and the Cardinals are on.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #662 on: April 19, 2013, 10:26:08 PM »

Jeff 4:16 Walk not saith the Lord. For there is a slight drizzle and the Cardinals are on.

I had to laugh at that.  Nice one!
Sbane
sbane
Atlas Icon

« Reply #663 on: April 19, 2013, 10:34:23 PM »

So why aren't you helping underprivileged youth in Oklahoma city, Bushie?
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #664 on: April 19, 2013, 10:41:37 PM »

Alright, so here are the updates:  Of course, I am going to Kenya in June 2013.  It is too soon to go again in March 2014.  So, the next time I go will be in March 2015.  What God has been showing me is that I go down there with the group in mid-March 2015, but not come back until between 15 April and 1 May 2015 for my incubation period.  Then, my Maisha coordinator goes home to Kenya every summer between late May and early August.  I'm seriously thinking about going with her in late May 2016 and just stay down there at that time.  Also, I have been receiving confirming thoughts that my ministry will expand beyond West Kenya into Uganda, Tanzania, South Sudan, Ethiopia, and eventually extending into the country west of Uganda, which is the Congo.  That's a great big goal and I will have to start small in West Kenya, but my God is big and there's nothing too big for God!  This all means this is my last trip to Kenya until I incubate in Kenya!!!
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 4.65, S: -2.78

P P

« Reply #665 on: April 19, 2013, 10:46:34 PM »

You're so committed to going to Kenya, yet you can't even walk a mile a day.  You're going to be in for a big shock when you're stuck over in Kenya.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #666 on: April 19, 2013, 10:47:12 PM »

So why aren't you helping underprivileged youth in Oklahoma city, Bushie?

That's part of the reason I am staying home for a while longer.  There is a very rough neighborhood in north Choctaw/south Jones that my pastor and cousins have been involved in teaching after school programs and Bible Studies to the kids who would otherwise end up in gangs or even dead.  It meets every Monday at 16:30.  I will be getting involved when school starts in August.
Sbane
sbane
Atlas Icon

« Reply #667 on: April 19, 2013, 10:47:23 PM »

Why don't you just move now? God won't allow it?
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #668 on: April 19, 2013, 10:51:45 PM »

You're so committed to going to Kenya, yet you can't even walk a mile a day.  You're going to be in for a big shock when you're stuck over in Kenya.

I've got a lot of work to do, don't I?  Tongue
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P

« Reply #669 on: April 19, 2013, 10:54:34 PM »

Yet you continue to sit on your butt doing nothing...
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #670 on: April 19, 2013, 10:55:36 PM »

Why don't you just move now? God won't allow it?

I really wish I could, but the time just is not right.  I don't have the money, or the housing, or a means to support myself down there without becoming another mouth to feed.  Plus, as Inks mentioned, I can't even walk a mile a day, there's no way I could make it in Kenya right now when walking is a big way of life.  Sure, there are vehicles and roads, but walking is a major part of the lifestyle.  I've got a lot of work to do to get myself in at least good enough shape to be able to make it down there.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #671 on: April 19, 2013, 10:56:25 PM »

That much is true, but will be changing soon.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #672 on: April 19, 2013, 10:58:19 PM »

I like how first he spreads his seed everywhere and now he wants to incubate in Kenya. He's a kinky guy..
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P

« Reply #673 on: April 19, 2013, 11:01:03 PM »

You said that weeks ago.
Franzl
Atlas Star
Germany

« Reply #674 on: April 20, 2013, 04:57:57 AM »

You said that weeks ago.

years
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 ... 45  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies