Update Season VI - "A New Day Dawning"
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 04:11:14 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Update Season VI - "A New Day Dawning"
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 ... 45
Author Topic: Update Season VI - "A New Day Dawning"  (Read 78340 times)
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #375 on: April 12, 2013, 10:20:38 PM »

Remember when I predicted that Bushie dies before Torie?
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.77, S: 3.48

« Reply #376 on: April 12, 2013, 11:34:38 PM »

I had a much enjoyable afternoon and evening.  I watched the Master's again for a couple hours this afternoon and then spent a nice evening with my best friends from high school, enjoying some pizza, watching Kitchen Nightmares w/ Gordon Ramsay, and playing UNO Attack.  I may watch Round 3 of the Master's on my own tomorrow or I may just watch baseball.  I'll probably get out in the morning and take a walk to work off some of this pizza.  The thing is now, I may have a workout buddy that I can do this with, so it should start becoming easier to stay motivated.  She has been trying to lose weight for a few weeks now since the end of February and has only been able to lose four pounds.  I haven't asked her, yet, but I may go over to her house occasionally and walk with her and her youngest son who will be 4 in June.  She's got a nice neighborhood we can walk in, or I might go with her and her son to the zoo some this summer and just get some exercise in.  I'll probably ask her over facebook tomorrow if she would like to be my workout buddy.

Oh, and Duke, don't get any ideas because she's been married for nearly 10 years.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #377 on: April 13, 2013, 01:27:09 AM »

Why would one take prescription naproxen when it's sold OTC extremely cheaply? Just as with the tylenol, take an extra pill or two to get the dose you want. Not complicated.

Well, when you get the Naproxen at no charge to yourself, then it's cheaper than the OTC Naproxen.

Anyway, I'm headed to bed, folks.  I'm going to try to be awake before 10:22 like I was yesterday morning!
politicus
Atlas Icon
Denmark

« Reply #378 on: April 13, 2013, 12:27:12 PM »

Do you have relatives in Iceland Bushie?

Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #379 on: April 13, 2013, 12:34:19 PM »

Do you have relatives in Iceland Bushie?

I did at one time, but that was back in the 90's.  My cousin's husband was stationed in Iceland.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -3.13

P P
« Reply #380 on: April 13, 2013, 12:38:15 PM »

I had a much enjoyable afternoon and evening.  I watched the Master's again for a couple hours this afternoon and then spent a nice evening with my best friends from high school, enjoying some pizza, watching Kitchen Nightmares w/ Gordon Ramsay, and playing UNO Attack.  I may watch Round 3 of the Master's on my own tomorrow or I may just watch baseball.  I'll probably get out in the morning and take a walk to work off some of this pizza.  The thing is now, I may have a workout buddy that I can do this with, so it should start becoming easier to stay motivated.  She has been trying to lose weight for a few weeks now since the end of February and has only been able to lose four pounds.  I haven't asked her, yet, but I may go over to her house occasionally and walk with her and her youngest son who will be 4 in June.  She's got a nice neighborhood we can walk in, or I might go with her and her son to the zoo some this summer and just get some exercise in.  I'll probably ask her over facebook tomorrow if she would like to be my workout buddy.

Oh, and Duke, don't get any ideas because she's been married for nearly 10 years.

It all starts with that fateful Facebook message. Wink
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #381 on: April 13, 2013, 12:54:14 PM »

Bushie is seducing a married woman?? What a great plot twist!
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #382 on: April 13, 2013, 08:28:29 PM »

You'll find this funny, but when I was dating Susan, this friend told us point blank that if she had not married her current husband, she would have married me.  I was flattered, but very embarrassed at the same time and I had to scramble to douse the situation, because Susan was getting a little hot under the collar...  Talk about awkward...
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 4.65, S: -2.78

P P

« Reply #383 on: April 13, 2013, 10:13:18 PM »

You'll find this funny, but when I was dating Susan, this friend told us point blank that if she had not married her current husband, she would have married me.  I was flattered, but very embarrassed at the same time and I had to scramble to douse the situation, because Susan was getting a little hot under the collar...  Talk about awkward...

Oh - well then that's the perfect person that you should be spending even more time alone with!  You could "work out" at her house!
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #384 on: April 13, 2013, 10:33:05 PM »

Oh - well then that's the perfect person that you should be spending even more time alone with!  You could "work out" at her house!

She's happily married and has three kids, the older two are non-verbal autistic.  So, that dream will have to remain a dream.
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P

« Reply #385 on: April 13, 2013, 10:59:30 PM »

She's happily married and has three kids, the older two are non-verbal autistic.  So, that dream will have to remain a dream.

And people never cheat?
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #386 on: April 13, 2013, 11:12:37 PM »

And people never cheat?

She will never cheat on her husband, and I'm not going to do anything to tempt her.  Her husband is a wonderful man and is a great father to his three children.  He is diligent to take his wife and his children to church every single Sunday and usually only miss one Sunday a year when they take the children to Disney World each June.  He is a hard worker, having been at his job for 6 1/2 years with no signs of layoffs or cutbacks.  They have been married for nearly 10 years.  He is the epitome of what a father should be for his family, the spiritual leader of his home, always worshiping His God while leading His children in the ways of Jesus Christ.  He is not perfect, but there has only been one perfect man in the history of the world, and they nailed Him to a cross.  I would not change their marriage for anything.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #387 on: April 13, 2013, 11:14:47 PM »

As I am listening to Billy Graham preach a message in Hamilton, Ontario from 1988, I am thinking to myself that as of Midnight, I will be just 15 days from my 31st birthday and from beginning my 32nd year!!  Age 30, my 31st year, has been an eventful year.  When I turned 30, I was finishing up my time at Dell, then spent a little bit at Xerox - Oklahoma City in June-July, then took care of my mother during a difficult August, and then got sent to Utah where I spent the next 5 1/2 months.  On February 19, I had to move back home with my parents and here I have been since.  Some would say that being 31 years old and living with your parents is considered a failure.  It is not a failure at all.  What is happening is the preparations are being made for my calling into Foreign Missions in the Republic of Kenya.  I have come a long way in my first year in my 4th decade, and I still have a long way to go, but my future is as bright as its ever been.
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P

« Reply #388 on: April 13, 2013, 11:16:16 PM »

And people never cheat?

She will never cheat on her husband, and I'm not going to do anything to tempt her.  Her husband is a wonderful man and is a great father to his three children.  He is diligent to take his wife and his children to church every single Sunday and usually only miss one Sunday a year when they take the children to Disney World each June.  He is a hard worker, having been at his job for 6 1/2 years with no signs of layoffs or cutbacks.  They have been married for nearly 10 years.  He is the epitome of what a father should be for his family, the spiritual leader of his home, always worshiping His God while leading His children in the ways of Jesus Christ.  He is not perfect, but there has only been one perfect man in the history of the world, and they nailed Him to a cross.  I would not change their marriage for anything.

Yet she made a weird statement saying that she thought about marrying you... ok, Jeff, you can continue being naïve.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #389 on: April 13, 2013, 11:24:23 PM »

And people never cheat?

Yet she made a weird statement saying that she thought about marrying you... ok, Jeff, you can continue being naïve.

That was 3 years ago, and I think she was just trying to encourage Susan saying that she's got a pretty good guy.  I really don't think she was serious and definitely was not thinking of leaving her husband or cheating on him.  She is as committed to her family as any mother and wife could be.  Even if she did leave her husband, I would not marry her.  The main reason is I am not trained to handle two autistic children that are nearing 9 years and 8 years old respectively.  They are sweet children, and I love them as a niece and nephew, but I don't think I could handle it.
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P

« Reply #390 on: April 13, 2013, 11:28:14 PM »

So what's the story on getting that exercise app?  We're all dying for proof to see that you're walking.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #391 on: April 13, 2013, 11:37:52 PM »

So what's the story on getting that exercise app?  We're all dying for proof to see that you're walking.

I haven't tried to download it in a few days.  I've let other things get in the way.
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P

« Reply #392 on: April 13, 2013, 11:39:04 PM »

I haven't tried to download it in a few days.  I've let other things get in the way.

It takes like 2 minutes to download an app... why don't you do it now?
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #393 on: April 13, 2013, 11:42:45 PM »

It takes like 2 minutes to download an app... why don't you do it now?

Could you repost the link, please?
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P

« Reply #394 on: April 13, 2013, 11:43:42 PM »

http://www.endomondo.com/download/
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #395 on: April 13, 2013, 11:46:45 PM »

It's downloading now.
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #396 on: April 13, 2013, 11:50:17 PM »

This is an app that allows Inks to stalk Bushie?
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #397 on: April 13, 2013, 11:52:49 PM »

More like an accountability partner.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #398 on: April 14, 2013, 12:04:26 AM »

It's taking a while to install the app, probably because I'm having to use a Wifi connection as there is no cell service in this house.

I've got it on my tablet now, which is a wifi tablet, not data connection.
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P

« Reply #399 on: April 14, 2013, 12:07:28 AM »

You've got what on your tablet?
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 ... 45  
« previous next »