Update Season VI - "A New Day Dawning"
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 11:59:00 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Update Season VI - "A New Day Dawning"
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45
Author Topic: Update Season VI - "A New Day Dawning"  (Read 78343 times)
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.77, S: 3.48

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1075 on: April 26, 2013, 02:21:39 PM »

10 years old?! She must be older than you then.

Haha, no she's almost 21 years younger!
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1076 on: April 26, 2013, 02:29:28 PM »

Update, she is done with the lawn!
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -3.13

P P
« Reply #1077 on: April 26, 2013, 02:32:23 PM »

No, I mean your ex fiancee.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1078 on: April 26, 2013, 02:57:57 PM »

No, I mean your ex fiancee.

9 months younger.  She is 20 years and 5 days older than her daughter.  She was born 1/25/83, I was born 4/29/82, and her daughter was born 1/30/03.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #1079 on: April 26, 2013, 03:01:56 PM »

That's sooooo young to have a kid. Goodness gracious!
WalterMitty
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: 1.68, S: -2.26

« Reply #1080 on: April 26, 2013, 03:06:00 PM »

bushie you should ask your ex fiance if she is up for a little fun when her hubby is out.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1081 on: April 26, 2013, 03:07:54 PM »

Duke, in case you're wondering, we do get started early here in Oklahoma.  I'm 31, have no wife and no kids.  I am among the minority.  Most of my friends who are my age already have children approaching 10 years old and some, like my cousin, whose oldest boy is 18 months from being a teenager.  One of my friends from church is not much older than me, 40 years old, and by himself he has one granddaughter and another on the way and his wife who will be 53 in June has boys my age and at least 8 or 9 grandchildren just herself.  One granddaughter died as a baby a few years back, but you count her and in that blended family they already have 10 grandchildren, the oldest of which is either 12 or almost 12.  This guy is actually my music minister and youth minister.  It's just not uncommon at all in Oklahoma.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1082 on: April 26, 2013, 03:10:38 PM »

Mind you, my cousin had her first child at 17 1/2, and her sister (the lesbian) made a serious mistake and had her first child at 15 1/4.  Like I said between the two sisters, they have 7 biological children, 5 boys and 2 girls and of course 2 foster sisters.

The elder sister will just be 35 when her oldest boy graduates high school.  He will already be in the 6th grade in August.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #1083 on: April 26, 2013, 03:12:16 PM »

Mind you, my cousin had her first child at 17 1/2, and her sister (the lesbian) made a serious mistake and had her first child at 15 1/4.  Like I said between the two sisters, they have 7 biological children, 5 boys and 2 girls and of course 2 foster sisters.

Right. I know you all get started early, and I know why that is, but I still am surprised when I hear it first hand.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1084 on: April 26, 2013, 03:20:11 PM »

Mind you, my cousin had her first child at 17 1/2, and her sister (the lesbian) made a serious mistake and had her first child at 15 1/4.  Like I said between the two sisters, they have 7 biological children, 5 boys and 2 girls and of course 2 foster sisters.

Right. I know you all get started early, and I know why that is, but I still am surprised when I hear it first hand.

It's probably the same way in East Texas, Louisiana, Mississippi, and Alabama.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #1085 on: April 26, 2013, 03:33:10 PM »

It's probably the same way in East Texas, Louisiana, Mississippi, and Alabama.

It's due to tremendous religious pressure and lack of education. Mainly, you and many others are taught that premarital sex is wrong and are not taught proper sex education, and abstinence is not proper sex education, as we are all human and have biological urges.

To remedy this, people in those areas get married early so they can have sex and get divorced early because their main motivation for marriage was sex, or they break down and have sex because they cannot help it, because we are human and that is what we want, and because they lack education, they get pregnant and have children young, before they have an education or any sort of stable income. Then you have a child growing up in that same environment, doomed to repeat those same mistakes. And life goes on...
WalterMitty
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: 1.68, S: -2.26

« Reply #1086 on: April 26, 2013, 04:46:42 PM »

Bushie are you watching severe weather coverage today?
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1087 on: April 26, 2013, 06:30:12 PM »

Bushie are you watching severe weather coverage today?

Not really.  It looks to be more of a wind and hail threat.  I'm watching the Draft right now, instead.  I'll catch some live baseball at 21:00 on my tablet.  I'll probably watch the Orioles and A's.  I've got a MLB.tv subscription that I've had for 3 or 4 years and it works the same way as MLB Extra Innings that you would get with cable or satellite, except it is much cheaper and I can watch any out-of-market game from my laptop or tablet.  The teams I cannot watch on there are the Texas Rangers, St Louis Cardinals, and Kansas City Royals.
memphis
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1088 on: April 26, 2013, 06:31:08 PM »

I suspect the people from the fancier neighborhoods of OKC have children at an age more aligned with the expectations of the Atlas. To pretend it's only about Oklahoma is pretty silly. Duke, although I'm not at all familar with the geography of your hometown, I suspect there are plenty of neighborboods in Charleston where the girls frequently pop em out earlier than is probably ideal also.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1089 on: April 26, 2013, 07:55:51 PM »

Tomorrow, I will be leaving the house around 12:15 and going to my Pastor's 30th birthday party on the Northeast side of Moore.  I will be running around and playing with the kids for a lot of the time I'll be here.  I'm not going to use the app tomorrow as my phone doesn't have enough battery to last three and a half hours being actively used.  I will likely turn my phone completely off and leave it in my car while I'm there.  Then, tomorrow evening, we are going to celebrate Mom's first anniversary of retirement from Tinker (which is officially Tuesday), at Old Chicago.  It wasn't my idea to eat out again for a second straight night, but I wasn't really given a choice.  Oh well, hopefully I'll make up for it tomorrow afternoon.  I'll be at the park from 13:00-16:00 and then eating from 17:00-17:45.  When I get home tomorrow night, I will probably watch some baseball and then listen to some sermons by Dr. Charles Stanley and Billy Graham before I go to bed.  Every Saturday night before I go to bed I like to shift gears away from sports and prepare my heart for worship Sunday morning.  Most people wouldn't watch a sermon on TV just for the heck of it, but I actually enjoy it.
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 4.65, S: -2.78

P P

« Reply #1090 on: April 26, 2013, 08:35:18 PM »

new plot twist:  bushie found some way to manipulate the walking app.

Not today, boss...

but youve no doubt thought about it.

I've thought about it, and I tested the app, by setting it to running and then getting in my car.  It started going as fast as the car was moving.

Ahh, so that's what that .08 miles was.

I figured you'd try that at some point, but I thought that you'd be too stupid to pay attention to the time and would just look at the distance that it logged.

Congratulations, though... apparently you're just deceitful, not stupid.  Had you have been able to pull off rigging the app without it logging your time, I have no doubt you would take the lazy route and just drive a mile to fake walking.  In fact, I could even see you just taking time out of your day to drive slowly down the road, because you really are that fat and lazy.

Jeff... just freaking walk every day.  Quit trying to scheme your way out of this...
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P

« Reply #1091 on: April 26, 2013, 08:36:58 PM »

Even though she's kind of crazy, and I don't agree with many things she does, she has not lost my trust.

Only you would say something as stupid as this... why exactly is it that you can't mow your own lawn?
memphis
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1092 on: April 26, 2013, 08:41:27 PM »

Forgive me if this is too personal, Bushie, but where do you get all the money to hire people to cut your grass and constantly go out to eat and fuel up your car and so on? I don't get the impression that your family has a ton of money.
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1093 on: April 26, 2013, 08:41:56 PM »

Even though she's kind of crazy, and I don't agree with many things she does, she has not lost my trust.

Only you would say something as stupid as this... why exactly is it that you can't mow your own lawn?

That would cut into the time he needs to play around on his tablet.
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P

« Reply #1094 on: April 26, 2013, 08:43:57 PM »

Jeff, you're paying some woman to mow your lawn, yet you're taking money from someone to take a trip to Kenya?  You truly are one of the most selfish disgusting people I've ever heard of.  You should be ashamed of yourself.  You claim you're doing God's work, but you're really taking a trip simply because you want to.  You're being selfish and using God as an excuse... not only is it disgusting, but you're using and abusing God and your Christianity.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1095 on: April 26, 2013, 08:46:46 PM »

Jeff, you're paying some woman to mow your lawn, yet you're taking money from someone to take a trip to Kenya?  You truly are one of the most selfish disgusting people I've ever heard of.  You should be ashamed of yourself.  You claim you're doing God's work, but you're really taking a trip simply because you want to.  You're being selfish and using God as an excuse... not only is it disgusting, but you're using and abusing God and your Christianity.

Take a chill pill already.  There is no need to insult me with lies upon lies.  There is nothing true in this post.  Seriously, calm down or get off my thread tonight.  You do not dare insult my good name.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1096 on: April 26, 2013, 08:48:55 PM »

This is not stupid.  I've already explained my reasons.  It was too much of a hassle to drag my mower all the way out there, and I didn't have my neighbor's phone number.  How is that stupid?
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1097 on: April 26, 2013, 08:49:19 PM »

Grab your popcorn, folks.
Paul Kemp
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #1098 on: April 26, 2013, 08:49:22 PM »

lols.
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P

« Reply #1099 on: April 26, 2013, 08:50:01 PM »

This is not stupid.  I've already explained my reasons.  It was too much of a hassle to drag my mower all the way out there, and I didn't have my neighbor's phone number.  How is that stupid?

Drag your mower all the way out from where?  Where is your parents' mower?
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies