Update Season VI - "A New Day Dawning"
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 04:00:48 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Update Season VI - "A New Day Dawning"
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 [45]
Author Topic: Update Season VI - "A New Day Dawning"  (Read 77785 times)
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.77, S: 3.48

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1100 on: April 26, 2013, 08:51:33 PM »

Even though she's kind of crazy, and I don't agree with many things she does, she has not lost my trust.

Only you would say something as stupid as this... why exactly is it that you can't mow your own lawn?

This is not stupid.  I've already explained my reasons.  It was too much of a hassle to drag my mower all the way out there, and I didn't have my neighbor's phone number.  How is that stupid?

Drag your mower all the way out from where?  Where is your parents' mower?

My mower is at my parents.  Have you heard of my vandalism earlier this year.  We're trying to protect our property.
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 4.65, S: -2.78

P P

« Reply #1101 on: April 26, 2013, 08:51:48 PM »

Jeff, you're paying some woman to mow your lawn, yet you're taking money from someone to take a trip to Kenya?  You truly are one of the most selfish disgusting people I've ever heard of.  You should be ashamed of yourself.  You claim you're doing God's work, but you're really taking a trip simply because you want to.  You're being selfish and using God as an excuse... not only is it disgusting, but you're using and abusing God and your Christianity.

Take a chill pill already.  There is no need to insult me with lies upon lies.  There is nothing true in this post.  Seriously, calm down or get off my thread tonight.  You do not dare insult my good name.

Nothing true?  Bullsh**t.

Answer these questions:

1. Did you pay your ex to mow your lawn?
2. Did someone give you money to take a trip to Kenya?
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P

« Reply #1102 on: April 26, 2013, 08:52:43 PM »

Even though she's kind of crazy, and I don't agree with many things she does, she has not lost my trust.

Only you would say something as stupid as this... why exactly is it that you can't mow your own lawn?

This is not stupid.  I've already explained my reasons.  It was too much of a hassle to drag my mower all the way out there, and I didn't have my neighbor's phone number.  How is that stupid?

My mower is at my parents.  Have you heard of my vandalism earlier this year.  We're trying to protect our property.

Yet instead of having you move in there, you drive by once or twice a week.  Yeah... some real protection of property there!

Why didn't you just move the mower in your vehicle?
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1103 on: April 26, 2013, 08:52:50 PM »

Inks, why are you trying to ruin my birthday weekend celebration by insulting me needlessly?
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1104 on: April 26, 2013, 08:53:28 PM »

Yet instead of having you move in there, you drive by once or twice a week.  Yeah... some real protection of property there!

Car is too small.
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P

« Reply #1105 on: April 26, 2013, 08:54:12 PM »

Car is too small.

Let me guess, you eyeballed this without actually trying to put the mower in the car?  What kind of car is it?
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1106 on: April 26, 2013, 08:56:00 PM »

Jeff, you're paying some woman to mow your lawn, yet you're taking money from someone to take a trip to Kenya?  You truly are one of the most selfish disgusting people I've ever heard of.  You should be ashamed of yourself.  You claim you're doing God's work, but you're really taking a trip simply because you want to.  You're being selfish and using God as an excuse... not only is it disgusting, but you're using and abusing God and your Christianity.

Take a chill pill already.  There is no need to insult me with lies upon lies.  There is nothing true in this post.  Seriously, calm down or get off my thread tonight.  You do not dare insult my good name.

Nothing true?  Bullsh**t.

Answer these questions:

1. Did you pay your ex to mow your lawn?
2. Did someone give you money to take a trip to Kenya?

Yes, I did pay my ex to mow my lawn bwecause she offered, and I hadn't seen her or her daughter in three years.

It was a gift from last May, ONE YEAR AGO!!!!!!!!
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1107 on: April 26, 2013, 08:57:06 PM »

Car is too small.

Let me guess, you eyeballed this without actually trying to put the mower in the car?  What kind of car is it?

I've tried it before.  Nissan Sentra.
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P

« Reply #1108 on: April 26, 2013, 09:02:32 PM »

Car is too small.

What kind of mower do you have?  I find it hard to believe you couldn't get a mower to fit in the trunk and at least be able to bungee close it.  And even if you couldn't, why not keep the mower in the house?  There are plenty of other ways to do this other than to be a lazy oaf and have your ex mow the lawn.  Why not ask to borrow the mower and you mow the lawn?

It's amazing that your willing to take money from people to finance your feel-good trip to "help" the orphans, yet you're so lazy that you're willing to throw money away so that you can avoid doing any activity that would make you perspire.

Get off your lazy bum and go mow the lawn for once.  Have you even thrown away the rotting fridge in your house yet?

It's amazing... you're morbidly obese, and you go to lengths to try to cheat your way out of having to walk a mile a day, yet you all of a sudden become stupid when you have to think of a way to mow the lawn, yet you think that you'll be able to go to Kenya and work in the heat?  Hah!  Jeff, I see straight through your lies... I've tried being nice, but you continue to LIE LIE LIE!  I've given you an opportunity to come clean, so don't get pissed at me now that I'm using harsh language.
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P

« Reply #1109 on: April 26, 2013, 09:03:07 PM »

Car is too small.

You and your parents share a single car?
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1110 on: April 26, 2013, 09:08:44 PM »

Car is too small.

We have three cars.  Dad drove the GMC Jimmy to work, and the other two cars are Nissan Sentras.
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1111 on: April 26, 2013, 09:09:15 PM »

Inks, the guy is incredibly lazy. He's always going to be that way. It's not worth getting this worked up over though.  It is what it is.
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P

« Reply #1112 on: April 26, 2013, 09:14:40 PM »
« Edited: April 28, 2013, 05:03:44 PM by Badger »

This is not stupid.  I've already explained my reasons.  It was too much of a hassle to drag my mower all the way out there, and I didn't have my neighbor's phone number.  How is that stupid?

Drag your mower all the way out from where?  Where is your parents' mower?

My mower is at my parents.  Have you heard of my vandalism earlier this year.  We're trying to protect our property.

Yet instead of having you move in there, you drive by once or twice a week.  Yeah... some real protection of property there!

Car is too small.

Let me guess, you eyeballed this without actually trying to put the mower in the car?  What kind of car is it?

I've tried it before.  Nissan Sentra.

We have three cars.  Dad drove the GMC Jimmy to work, and the other two cars are Nissan Sentras.

So tell him you want to borrow the GMC Jimmy to take the mower to the other house.  Problem solved, and all of a sudden you're not paying $50 to get your lawn mowed.

So my original post was correct... you're too lazy to mow your own lawn that you're willing to pay $50 to have someone mow your lawn, yet you're willing to take money from someone to take a trip to Kenya. You claim that you're doing "God's" work, but what you're actually doing amounts to stealing, because you make yourself out to be this poor, needy person who needs to be subsidized to go to Kenya, yet you're wealthy enough to throw money away because you're too lazy to mow your own lawn.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1113 on: April 26, 2013, 09:21:26 PM »

I don't understand:

I've walked not once, but twice this week, which is more than I've walked in years and all I get is attacked for not walking everyday and making excuses not to walk every day?  I'm working up to it, okay.  Just give me a chance.  I guess it was a mistake to get the oil changed in my car and to get a haircut and then having to rush over to the house so she could mow it.

Also, I'm being insulted for trying to save a little time by letting a lady, who cares who she is in relation, who 1) offered to mow it for me and 2) by her own admission loves to mow lawns and would be out there everyday if she could.  I guess I should have gotten up before dawn to stuff that lawn mower into the trunk of my car, find a bungee cord (oh, wait, I would have to go to Auto Zone for one which would have resulted in another insult), then while the lawn was being mowed I had to rush home so we could go enjoy our Friday evening?  That was probably another mistake.

This is just hilarious.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1114 on: April 26, 2013, 09:23:46 PM »

You know what. Forget it.  I'm not going to let you ruin my birthday weekend celebration for unwarranted and baseless insults and trying to tarnish my good name.  Yes, my name is still good.  It's obvious NOTHING I DO will please ANYBODY, so I'm locking this thread and please ABSOLUTELY ZERO CALLS TO REOPEN.
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P

« Reply #1115 on: April 26, 2013, 09:25:50 PM »

No, had you have bought a bungee cord, I wouldn't have criticized that (although I'm shocked that you don't have a single bungee cord in your house or cars).

But it's absolutely ridiculous that you think that you should be able to take others' money to go to Kenya or that you think that you need a short sale to sell your house when you're willing to throw $50 down the drain to have someone mow your lawn just because you're too lazy to do it.

That's not hilarious - it's sad... it's sad that you are willing to cheat other people out of money so easily just so that you can sit back and relax without having to do a little exercise.
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1116 on: April 26, 2013, 09:28:42 PM »

Walking twice over a seven day period is the most he's done in years? Eh.. wow?
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1117 on: April 26, 2013, 09:29:42 PM »

Wow.  Just wow.  Don't know what to say to this, it's just... Wow...

Locking thread.
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 [45]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies