Update Season VI - "A New Day Dawning" (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 04:54:26 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Update Season VI - "A New Day Dawning" (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Update Season VI - "A New Day Dawning"  (Read 78360 times)
Paul Kemp
Junior Chimp
United States
« on: April 02, 2013, 12:28:44 PM »

I used to be a huge regular Coke fan and despised Diet. Now all I drink is diet if I'm drinking soda. It really wasn't that difficult...

I also only drinking soda with certain foods. I never drinking soda by itself.

The next step is ditching soda all together. Soon!
Paul Kemp
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2013, 08:02:40 PM »

So...do that?
Paul Kemp
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2013, 10:45:39 AM »

No you don't.
Paul Kemp
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2013, 03:44:07 PM »

Jeff, stop eating like a pig, go out and walk, and then come home and put in more job applications... get your life in order.

[/thread]
Paul Kemp
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2013, 01:01:20 PM »

Besides, I'm always online even when I'm not at the computer.  I never log out of the forum on my own computer.

That's not how it works.
Paul Kemp
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2013, 04:52:47 PM »

We're taking a break from the Master's for supper.  We'll probably resume about 5:30.  We're watching it on DVR so we can skip the commercials.

You really sat down at your computer, typed that out, and thought people would care?
Paul Kemp
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2013, 12:48:13 PM »

I for one think that Bushie should be applauded for traveling to the heart of darkness to take up the white man's burden.

Bushie is well indeed on his way to becoming Kurtz.
Paul Kemp
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2013, 05:15:03 PM »

Why are you waiting until Tuesday to start walking?

Be honest... did you ever actually start walking?  I think you lied.  I think you claimed you were walking, until I could prove that you weren't, and then you "stopped".  This is just like your diet.  You claimed you were losing weight, but then when we asked for proof, you started making excuses and eventually admit that you lied.

So, tell us, did you lie about walking?  Because it seems to fit the pattern of your usual lies.

I actually did walk a couple of the days.  I didn't walk for very long, but I did walk.  I will admit I did not walk as long as I said I did, but I did get outside and walk just a bit.  I took one lap around the 2 acres and called it a day.

So I was right... another lie.  Not only did you not walk a mile, but assuming two square acres side by side, you didn't even walk a quarter of a mile.

How can you claim you're ready to do God's work in Kenya when you're still compulsively lying about such insignificant things here in America?

Do you really think your lying will stop in Kenya?  I doubt it.  And at that point, you're putting not just yourself in jeopardy, but innocent orphans and the entire orphanage.  Who knows what kind of trouble your lies will get them in.  Jeff, you need help.  By not seeking the help you need and going to Kenya, you are being incredibly selfish.

Would you please stop harassing me and misconstruing my intent.  You are the one being selfish by going on a witch hunt for any kind of lie you can find and then calling me a horrible person because of it.

So then don't lie, chief.
Paul Kemp
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #8 on: April 21, 2013, 05:48:27 PM »

if at age 30 you cant walk a quarter of a mile without getting worn out, that is a very bad sign.

It's part of god's plan, Walter.
Paul Kemp
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #9 on: April 24, 2013, 08:13:39 PM »

I can confirm that

"I am smarter than most on this forum believes.  I have a lot of knowledge about quite a few subjects and I am more than capable to pass comment."

is a lie. Bushie is as naive and incompetent as he seems on the forum.

Alright, its time for you to put up or shut up.  Provide examples.

Examples of you being "naive and incompetent"? Update I-VI?
Paul Kemp
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #10 on: April 25, 2013, 12:23:43 PM »

I wonder if Bushie posting his full name and entire life (well his version of it) on the internet has any impact on his employment status. One would have to assume so.
Paul Kemp
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #11 on: April 26, 2013, 08:49:22 PM »

lols.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies