I saw Brangelina! 'Anyone else seen celebrities this weekend?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 10:03:02 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  I saw Brangelina! 'Anyone else seen celebrities this weekend?
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: I saw Brangelina! 'Anyone else seen celebrities this weekend?  (Read 631 times)
Miles
MilesC56
Atlas Icon
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: March 31, 2013, 02:29:01 AM »
« edited: March 31, 2013, 02:31:59 AM by MilesC56 »

I'm 90% sure that I saw Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie the other day.

On Friday afternoon, I was driving in from Baton Rouge to New Orleans to spend Easter weekend with my family. The drive along I-10 was going pretty smoothly until I approached the New Orleans airport. This is always an area of congestion so, I wasn't too shocked at the traffic there. At one point, the traffic was stopped, so I took a sip of my Pepsi was drinking. Then, when I went to put it down, out of the corner of my eye, I saw this nice CL-Class Mercedes that was ahead of me in the next lane.
I'm a car guy, so, I checked it out a bit more. Well, the woman in front passenger seat looked a lot like Angelina Jolie, though she had sunglasses on. Still, I tried to get closer to the car. When traffic started moving again, I saw that they guy driving was in good shape and had long light-brown, hair, just like Brad Pitt.

I gave this some thought for a while, and I'm pretty sure it was them. The pieces of this puzzle seem to come together.
Brangelina spends a lot of time in New Orleans and they're very good to help with the rebuilding effort. In fact, a few years back, one of my cousins met them while they were just hanging around in the park. Also, I spotted them near the airport, so they were probably flying somewhere. Third, from what I've gathered, they're planning to hold their upcoming wedding in New Orleans, so I guess it makes sense that they'd be spending time here.

I know this is kinda random, but I thought it was cool!
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2013, 11:04:49 AM »

That is awesome. I had a similar experience a few weeks back. I saw Andrew Dice Clay driving a beat up, twenty year old red corvette with windows covered with half peeled Disney princess stickers and a hood with a faded image of an eighties era bikini model.
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2013, 11:12:52 AM »

I met Ken Oberkfell in 1982 and Artimus Pile in 1994.
Paul Kemp
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2013, 11:18:18 AM »

That is awesome. I had a similar experience a few weeks back. I saw Andrew Dice Clay driving a beat up, twenty year old red corvette with windows covered with half peeled Disney princess stickers and a hood with a faded image of an eighties era bikini model.

Gotta love Dice.
Donerail
Atlas Icon
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2013, 12:18:28 PM »

I met Charlie Crist at Publix once.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies