How do you like your meat cooked? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 05:54:03 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  How do you like your meat cooked? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Steaks and Hamburger
Rare

Medium Rare

Medium

Medium Well

Well Done

Almost burnt

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 58

Author Topic: How do you like your meat cooked?  (Read 6638 times)
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.77, S: 3.48

« on: April 02, 2013, 04:45:43 PM »

I don't think this question has been asked in a very long time, if at all.

I personally like my steaks Medium Well and my hamburger Well Done.

EDIT:  I forgot to make a separate list for hamburger, so just vote for your steak option unless they're the same.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2013, 05:02:33 PM »

Depends on the meat. I like poultry and pork cooked more thoroughly than beef and seafood.

Well chicken, yeah, no one wants rare chicken. But Bushie is talking about red AMERICAN meat. No one ever asks how you want your chicken cooked, and if they do, God help you.

My mind is recalling the warning at the bottom of most restaurant menus:

* Consuming undercooked meats, eggs, and poultry increases the risk of food borne illness.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2013, 05:09:14 PM »

Depends on the meat. I like poultry and pork cooked more thoroughly than beef and seafood.

Well chicken, yeah, no one wants rare chicken. But Bushie is talking about red AMERICAN meat. No one ever asks how you want your chicken cooked, and if they do, God help you.

My mind is recalling the warning at the bottom of most restaurant menus:

* Consuming undercooked meats, eggs, and poultry increases the risk of food borne illness.

That's true. But man, there is nothing worse than a well done piece of steak, unless you enjoy gnawing on shoe leather for a few hours. I can't imagine anyone wanting to eat red meat well done. It just boggles my mind, unless their parents raised them poorly and always fed them well done meat, and if that is the case, it is time to break free and try new things.

I prefer to make sure my steaks aren't still mooing when I eat it!  I don't like seeing a lot of pink or red in my steak.  I don't like completely well done as a lot of times it comes out burnt.  I prefer medium well.  I can do medium, but I will send back anything that is cooked less than that, and I prefer medium well.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies