NJ Gov.: The fix is in for Chris Christie (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 06:51:53 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Gubernatorial/State Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  NJ Gov.: The fix is in for Chris Christie (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: NJ Gov.: The fix is in for Chris Christie  (Read 2475 times)
TDAS04
Atlas Star
Bhutan

« on: April 11, 2013, 01:01:51 PM »

I had a very strange dream last night about New Jersey politics.

Governor Christie resigns after being caught in a horrible scandal involving corruption, and faces a probable 30-year prison sentence.  A woman is sworn in as the new Governor or New Jersey.  (I just found out a few minutes ago that the the state's lt. governor is in fact a woman; I did not know that before I went to bed.)  Suddenly, one of New Jersey's seats in the US Senate is vacant (but I do not recall which one, or whether it was due to death, resignation from scandal, or something else).  The female governor must appoint a replacement, but she soon becomes fed up with all typical politicians; she is sick of everyone in politics lying, cheating, and misbehaving in other ways.  To make her point, she appoints Rush Limbaugh to the US Senate.  Then I woke up.           
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies