How will Bill Clinton be remembered? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 02:19:20 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  How will Bill Clinton be remembered? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: How will Bill Clinton be remembered?  (Read 8089 times)
DevotedDemocrat
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.00, S: 0.02

« on: April 18, 2013, 05:04:41 AM »

Right now, Clinton enjoys a status as one of the most popular ex-Presidents ever. At least among my generation (I'm 22) Clinton is something of a rockstar meets politician; People my age feel he was the best President at least of their lifetimes if not the best in decades. In polls I've conducted on other forums, I've seen him beating Reagan as the best President of the modern era--with only FDR and TR beating him.

That said, as time goes by, do you think Clinton's era will continue to be as fondly remembered as it is now; Will he be remembered in history as a "great President" and come to be beloved over time as a nostalgic figure in the way Ike is remembered more than 50 years later, as being one of the icons of his era?

Or do you think with time, say in 2051 (50 years after he left office), he'll be sort of forgotten the way many of the 19th century Presidents or more modern Presidents like Taft are?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies