Office of Chairman TNF: Red Army takes NM, UT, ID, AZ
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 01:43:24 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Office of Chairman TNF: Red Army takes NM, UT, ID, AZ
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35
Author Topic: Office of Chairman TNF: Red Army takes NM, UT, ID, AZ  (Read 71793 times)
Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #800 on: July 18, 2015, 03:00:34 PM »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Thbsg9i2mZ0&feature=player_detailpage#t=85
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #801 on: July 18, 2015, 03:13:59 PM »

I thank the Comrade and Leader of the Revolution TNF for freeing me from the chains of detainment.

You have not been.

?
He's the Game Moderator and he's says that you haven't beacuse he controls the news and the game
TNF
Atlas Icon

« Reply #802 on: July 18, 2015, 03:14:37 PM »

Political Bulletin #6: Proper forms of address

Henceforth, the terms 'Mr.', 'Ms.', 'Mrs.', 'Sir', 'Ma'am', 'Miss', and other servile and/or hierarchical ways of speaking shall be the subject of a sustained campaign of public ridicule. The preferred term for all persons shall be 'Comrade', and that form of address shall be used in all official documents going forward. All titles shall be addressed as 'Comrade-x' then the person's name. For example, Comrade-Chairman TNF, or 'Comrade TNF' shall be the preferred style of the Chairman of the Council of People's Commissars.
DKrol
dkrolga
YaBB God

« Reply #803 on: July 18, 2015, 03:17:18 PM »

I thank the Comrade and Leader of the Revolution TNF for freeing me from the chains of detainment.

You have not been.

?
He's the Game Moderator and he's says that you haven't beacuse he controls the news and the game

This is correct.
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #804 on: July 18, 2015, 03:18:17 PM »

You have not been.

?

This is correct.
So , bye bye you go back to gulag now Snowstalker.
TNF
Atlas Icon

« Reply #805 on: July 18, 2015, 03:24:46 PM »

Political Bulletin #7: Operations Against the Companions of Artemis

The organization known as the 'Companions of Artemis' is engaged in direct, counterrevolutionary warfare with the People's Republic of the Midwest via its granting protection to counterrevolutionaries Simfan and Leinad. The Red Army is ordered to treat this organization as an organization of enemy combatants and use whatever means necessary to apprehend the counterrevolutionary bandits Simfan and Leinad.

An arrest warrant is hereby issued for Northeast Speaker evergreen.
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #806 on: July 18, 2015, 03:34:58 PM »

I found this on the ground, I think you might have dropped it Mr. TNF.

TNF
Atlas Icon

« Reply #807 on: July 18, 2015, 03:36:33 PM »

I found this on the ground, I think you might have dropped it Mr. TNF.

That flag of reaction should be trampled under foot or burnt.
RFayette
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #808 on: July 18, 2015, 04:54:26 PM »

This abomination of a coup shall not stand the test of time! 
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #809 on: July 18, 2015, 04:58:39 PM »

Comrade Chairman,

I have just one policy question for you: what is your stance on bronies.
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #810 on: July 18, 2015, 05:04:50 PM »

Here is a gift from US Legacy Organization, Mr. TNF:

Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.90, S: 4.17

« Reply #811 on: July 18, 2015, 05:08:33 PM »

What is that, Yankee?
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #812 on: July 18, 2015, 05:16:27 PM »

He said American flags were banned just like Atlasian ones. If he wants to cross over the boundary of beginning to ban a flag then I am fully legitimate to post one here to protest his regime of destruction.
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #813 on: July 18, 2015, 05:33:54 PM »

So, Midwesterns are still allowed to fly this flag
Since it's only the Confederate Naval Jack

But they can't fly this

Which is the actual confederate flag
TNF
Atlas Icon

« Reply #814 on: July 18, 2015, 07:02:57 PM »

Political Bulletin #8: Banning Symbols of Hate

All currently legal flags of the former Confederacy are hereby banned, in addition to those already prohibited for use within the confines of the People's Republic of the Midwest. The Nazi flag is likewise banned.

Political Bulletin #9: Territorial Integrity

The People's Republic of the Midwest is hereby issuing a call to Governor Windjammer of the Mideast to allow for the state of Missouri, formerly a part of the Midwest, to be rejoined with the Midwest. The Governor will have 24 hours to comply with this ultimatum or face invasion by armed forces of the People's Republic of the Midwest.

Political Bulletin #10: Defense of the Old Republic

The People's Republic of the Midwest will defend any and all actors of the Old Republic that are committed to the destruction of the Old Republic, regardless of political affiliation. We endorse the senatorial candidacy of Maxwell and oppose the witch-hunt being led by right-wingers against Vice President Averroes Nix and Attorney General Al.
Leinad
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.03, S: -7.91

« Reply #815 on: July 18, 2015, 07:04:00 PM »

Political Bulletin #5: Arrest Warrants for Known Counterrevolutionaries

The following persons are to be arrested and detained for trial before revolutionary tribunal if any citizen of the Midwest (or proletarian elsewhere) comes into contact with them:

North Carolina Yankee
Classic Conservative
Leinad
Cris
Simfan34

These persons are dangerous counterrevolutionaries and must be brought to justice.

Mr. TNF, how can communism be such an advanced, highly-evolved form of society if dissenting opinions are not allowed?
TNF
Atlas Icon

« Reply #816 on: July 18, 2015, 07:07:25 PM »

The following persons are to be arrested and detained for trial before revolutionary tribunal if any citizen of the Midwest (or proletarian elsewhere) comes into contact with them:

North Carolina Yankee
Classic Conservative
Leinad
Cris
Simfan34

These persons are dangerous counterrevolutionaries and must be brought to justice.

Mr. TNF, how can communism be such an advanced, highly-evolved form of society if dissenting opinions are not allowed?

Governor how do you condemn freedom while condoning communism
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #817 on: July 18, 2015, 07:15:18 PM »

North Carolina Yankee
Classic Conservative
Leinad
Cris
Simfan34

Mr. TNF, how is communism freedom, may I ask
TNF
Atlas Icon

« Reply #818 on: July 18, 2015, 07:27:02 PM »
« Edited: July 18, 2015, 07:30:42 PM by Governor TNF »

Political Bulletin #11: Voting Regulations

The right to vote and to be elected to the councils is enjoyed by the following citizens of all genders, irrespective of religion, nationality, domicile, etc., of the People's Republic of the Midwest, who shall have at least sixteen posts by the time of the election:

(a) All who have acquired the means of livelihood through labor that is productive and useful to society, and also persons engaged in housekeeping which enables the former to do productive work, i.e., laborers and employees of all classes who are employed in industry, trade, agriculture, etc., and farmers and agricultural laborers who employ no help for the purpose of making profits.
(b) Soldiers of the army and navy of the councils.
(c) Citizens of the two preceding categories who have in any degree lost their capacity to work.

The following persons enjoy neither the right to vote nor the right to be voted for, even though they belong to one of the categories enumerated above, namely:

(a) Persons who employ hired labor in order to obtain form it an increase in profits;
(b) Persons who have an income without doing any work, such as interest from capital, receipts from property, etc.;
(c) Private merchants, trade and commercial brokers;
(d) Monks and clergy of all denominations;
(e) Employees and agents of the former police, the gendarme corps, the FBI, CIA, NSA, etc.;\
(f) Persons who have been deprived by a council of their rights of citizenship because of selfish or dishonorable offenses, for the period fixed by the sentence.
Leinad
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #819 on: July 18, 2015, 07:38:33 PM »

North Carolina Yankee
Classic Conservative
Leinad
Cris
Simfan34

Uh...

1. I'm not a Governor,
2. I never condemned freedom, that was you, Mr. TNF,
3. I disagree with communism, but I think people have the right to believe whatever ideas they want. This is the very freedom you are denying by arresting me and other non-criminal citizens.

(Or were you asking yourself the question?)
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #820 on: July 18, 2015, 07:48:38 PM »

What about the South African, Rhodesian, Tsarist Russian, Italian, Japanese, Soviet and Chiense since all of those country's hated minorities and killed people.
SUSAN CRUSHBONE
evergreen
Junior Chimp
Antarctica

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #821 on: July 18, 2015, 08:00:21 PM »

North Carolina Yankee
Classic Conservative
Leinad
Cris
Simfan34

Uh...

1. I'm not a Governor,
3. I disagree with communism, but I think people have the right to believe whatever ideas they want. This is the very freedom you are denying by arresting me and other non-criminal citizens.

it's a running joke

i think this is the original?:

Senator, this is the elephant in the room.  How do you explain your complete and total defense of Xahar, while at the same time utterly condemning Napoleon?  Are your actions and behaviors regarding these two individuals based on anything at all, other than your personal relationship with each of them?
Leinad
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #822 on: July 18, 2015, 08:11:22 PM »

North Carolina Yankee
Classic Conservative
Leinad
Cris
Simfan34

Uh...

1. I'm not a Governor,

it's a running joke

i think this is the original?:

Senator, this is the elephant in the room.  How do you explain your complete and total defense of Xahar, while at the same time utterly condemning Napoleon?  Are your actions and behaviors regarding these two individuals based on anything at all, other than your personal relationship with each of them?

Hmmm...interesting. Thanks for clearing that up!

I'd still like TNF to answer why he thinks thought should be criminalized.
MyRescueKittehRocks
JohanusCalvinusLibertas
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #823 on: July 18, 2015, 09:00:44 PM »

What you're attempting to do is illegal TNF. If your regional guard steps even one boot into Missouri, I will petition my governor and other legal authorities to arrest you.
Clark Kent
ClarkKent
United States

« Reply #824 on: July 18, 2015, 09:11:04 PM »

So...are you actually able to just do this without running it through a mod or something?
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies