Lose ends with the Constitution -IMPORTANT...PLEASE READ (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 08:32:45 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Lose ends with the Constitution -IMPORTANT...PLEASE READ (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Lose ends with the Constitution -IMPORTANT...PLEASE READ  (Read 4569 times)
dunn

« on: April 03, 2004, 03:59:30 AM »

Dan my fellow sec
I am offended
I merlly put up the maps that were voted upon (and I personally didn't vote foe them). I accept any vote of the people. some of you do not.
Emsworth, Lewis and myself told you this will happan.
dunn

« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2004, 04:23:15 AM »

Dan my fellow sec
I am offended
I merlly put up the maps that were voted upon (and I personally didn't vote foe them). I accept any vote of the people. some of you do not.

1. Important votes should be done in a way that no confusion can arise, etc and I'm not sure the 2 contested votes were done this way.

2. It's all messed up... (I had another point 2 originally I think, but I forogt it...)
true
we said it, they wouldn't listen and  we accepted the majority decision. now when one only posted the voted upon maps (that one didn't vote for) they blame us for that.
dunn

« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2004, 04:43:41 AM »

Dan my fellow sec
I am offended

1. Important votes should be done in a way that no confusion can arise, etc and I'm not sure the 2 contested votes were done this way.

2. It's all messed up... (I had another point 2 originally I think, but I forogt it...)
true
we said it, they wouldn't listen and  we accepted the majority decision. now when one only posted the voted upon maps (that one didn't vote for) they blame us for that.

Well, Demrepdan did specifically say that he didn't mean to attack you...and he also maybe hadn't understood that you didn't back the maps. But I see your point.

ok
thanks
dunn

« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2004, 05:00:37 AM »

Dan my fellow sec
I am offended

I'm sorry if I offended you Dunn.....but what everyone doesn't understand....is it doesn't MATTER what the majority think! SURE they voted for those maps! BUT....those maps are UNCONSTITUTIONAL! So they shouldn't have been voted on.

If anything.....(and this may take a while)....I would suggest that everyone make as many maps as they want......and they must follow the constitutional guidelines. THEN we vote on those maps....that should all correspond to the rules set in the constitution....

You must remember......all this voting on maps crap......took place a LONG time ago.....even before the constitution was changed to included both Regions and Districts......
there was a voting when we ratify rhe constitution
I don't thing the maps are perfect and the districts is bound to changes, I think we should pass the mud terms with this maps and let the senate change them

Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies