Huckabee: Benghazi will keep Obama from finishing second term
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 09:42:55 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Huckabee: Benghazi will keep Obama from finishing second term
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5
Author Topic: Huckabee: Benghazi will keep Obama from finishing second term  (Read 9741 times)
BluegrassBlueVote
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: May 06, 2013, 02:02:41 PM »

http://www.politico.com/story/2013/05/huckabee-benghazi-will-drive-obama-from-office-90964.html

“I believe that before it’s all over, this president will not fill out his full term. I know that puts me on a limb,” the former Arkansas governor said on “The Mike Huckabee Show.” “But this is not minor. It wasn’t minor when Richard Nixon lied to the American people and worked with those in his administration to cover-up what really happened in Watergate. But, I remind you — as bad as Watergate was, because it broke the trust between the president and the people, no one died. This is more serious because four Americans did in fact die.”

The real reason why he's saying this:

Huckabee, however, said his predication about Obama “will not happen” if the Democrats seize control of the House and retain control of the Senate next year.
“If they’re able to get control of the House and maintain the Senate, this will not happen because they won’t let it happen,” Huckabee said.

The midterms are still a year-and-a-half away, Huck. Save this stuff for later broadcasts.
Lambsbread
20RP12
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.29, S: -7.13

« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2013, 02:14:16 PM »

The right really needs to drop Benghazi. They're manipulating the deaths of four Americans for political gain. Does anyone really think they care about Ambassador Stevens and the three others that died? Of course they don't. If this happened under Bush (or any Republican President,) they probably wouldn't have even brought it up to begin with. Tasteless.
BluegrassBlueVote
United States

« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2013, 02:25:24 PM »

The right really needs to drop Benghazi. They're manipulating the deaths of four Americans for political gain. Does anyone really think they care about Ambassador Stevens and the three others that died? Of course they don't. If this happened under Bush (or any Republican President,) they probably wouldn't have even brought it up to begin with. Tasteless.

Now some joker is going to bring up Sandy Hook as if that's even comparable.
Lambsbread
20RP12
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2013, 02:29:31 PM »

Now some joker is going to bring up Sandy Hook as if that's even comparable.

It's not.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2013, 02:38:05 PM »

When I quickly saw your username, I thought you were Bacon King. I read your post and was greatly concerned. I was shocked BK would say something so asinine. I was relieved to realize it was a child and not him.
Lambsbread
20RP12
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2013, 02:43:13 PM »

When I quickly saw your username, I thought you were Bacon King. I read your post and was greatly concerned. I was shocked BK would say something so asinine. I was relieved to realize it was a child and not him.

I can't say I'm shocked that you would result to name-calling rather than actually responding to my post like an adult.
Beet
Atlas Star

« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2013, 02:47:12 PM »

It seems like there *might* be more here than we originally heard about last autumn.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2013, 02:58:26 PM »

I can't say I'm shocked that you would result to name-calling rather than actually responding to my post like an adult.

Should tell you how "serious" your argument was.
Lambsbread
20RP12
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #8 on: May 06, 2013, 03:02:11 PM »

Should tell you how "serious" your argument was.

Yet shows how "adult" you are.
BluegrassBlueVote
United States

« Reply #9 on: May 06, 2013, 03:09:16 PM »

He's exactly right and you can't deny it.
bballrox4717

Political Matrix
E: -4.13, S: -3.65

« Reply #10 on: May 06, 2013, 03:19:42 PM »

No, it won't. Shut up Huckabee.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #11 on: May 06, 2013, 03:35:45 PM »

Ok, you convinced me! You're good.
badgate
Junior Chimp

« Reply #12 on: May 06, 2013, 03:43:42 PM »

Considering Ambassador Stevens' father publicly asked during the fall campaign that Republicans not politicize his son's death, I think it's safe to say the right couldn't give a sh**t.
BluegrassBlueVote
United States

« Reply #13 on: May 06, 2013, 03:54:42 PM »

Appreciate it. Let's cure you of your Santorum problem next.
Old Man Svensson
Wyodon

« Reply #14 on: May 06, 2013, 04:31:05 PM »
« Edited: May 07, 2013, 10:28:24 AM by Badger »

How about you try actually contributing something to a debate at some point, or are you too busy kissing Rick Santorum's ass?
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #15 on: May 06, 2013, 04:34:21 PM »

Perfect post for someone complaining about not appropriately contributing to a debate! Signature worthy. Better get it in there before it's deleted and you're infracted.
BluegrassBlueVote
United States

« Reply #16 on: May 06, 2013, 04:36:51 PM »

To be fair to Wyodon, though, you really have come across as an absolutely terrible poster in the short time that I've been here. All snark, no substance.
Old Man Svensson
Wyodon

« Reply #17 on: May 06, 2013, 04:41:06 PM »

Perfect post for someone complaining about not appropriately contributing to a debate! Signature worthy. Better get it in there before it's deleted and you're infracted.

Frankly, I don't give a shit if I am. Just going on what I know of you, I've contributed more to forum debate in a month and a half than you have in your entire online life. If I'm infracted for the truth, then let that be it, because I dared to be honest.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #18 on: May 06, 2013, 04:41:06 PM »

To be fair to Wyodon, though, you really have come across as an absolutely terrible poster in the short time that I've been here. All snark, no substance.

Completely justified when responding to whatever "point" RP is making these days.

And if it means anything to you, you've been an all around horrible poster in my eyes. Smiley

Note to you (since you did it a lot when you first surfaced) and Wyodon: the "You kiss Santorum's ass! Wah!" stuff is totally unoriginal. But I'm sure you'll improve with age. Maybe around your seventeenth birthday.
Old Man Svensson
Wyodon

« Reply #19 on: May 06, 2013, 04:41:56 PM »

Completely justified when responding to whatever "point" RP is making these days.

And if it means anything to you, you've been an all around horrible poster in my eyes. Smiley

Note to you (since you did it a lot when you first surfaced) and Wyodon: the "You kiss Santorum's ass! Wah!" stuff is totally unoriginal. But I'm sure you'll improve with age. Maybe around your seventeenth birthday.

I'm fairly certain I'm older than you, my friend. I certainly act it.
BluegrassBlueVote
United States

« Reply #20 on: May 06, 2013, 04:44:32 PM »

Note to you: the "I'm older than you! Wah!" barb is as unoriginal as any comeback available on the internet.
Old Man Svensson
Wyodon

« Reply #21 on: May 06, 2013, 04:46:47 PM »

Note to you: the "I'm older than you! Wah!" barb is as unoriginal as any comeback available on the internet.

Quite true. In fact, I've noticed most of the worst toads on the internet are past 30 years of age, which renders the argument completely invalid at its core anyway.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #22 on: May 06, 2013, 04:50:06 PM »

Oh, no, no, no. It's not about the number being the issue; it's the maturity or lack thereof. I just mentioned the number because you're more likely to improve as you grow a little older. Don't have such a stick up your rear over it. Smiley
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« Reply #23 on: May 06, 2013, 04:54:23 PM »

You also have made no attempt to debunk his point.
Miles
MilesC56
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #24 on: May 06, 2013, 04:55:15 PM »

Wyodon is a good friend and poster and Phil has also contributed a lot.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies