Atlas members worse than holocaust deniers
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 04:43:10 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Atlas members worse than holocaust deniers
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3
Author Topic: Atlas members worse than holocaust deniers  (Read 4435 times)
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: May 08, 2013, 06:00:14 PM »

Let's start a list in light of Politicus' thread:

List the posters that are unequivocally worse than people denying the brutal slaughter and genocide of countless millions of "undesirables"..

Snowguy716- Worse than a holocaust denier

Please add as you see fit.  Please keep in mind that the criteria for "knowing" someone is worse than a holocaust denier is if they are a "climate change denier" (which is vague on purpose).

Torie-  Probably worse than a holocaust denier
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2013, 06:04:24 PM »

According to Winfield, hating Mitt Romney is the moral equivalent of denying the holocaust:

https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=79279.msg1635164#msg1635164
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.87, S: -3.83

P P
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2013, 06:06:03 PM »

More dangerous =/= morally worse. I'm pretty sure you understand the nuance.
Snowstalker Mk. II
Snowstalker
Atlas Star
Palestinian Territory, Occupied

Political Matrix
E: -7.10, S: -4.35

P P P
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2013, 06:06:13 PM »

What is this?
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2013, 06:07:03 PM »

Snowguy throwing a hissy fit.
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2013, 06:08:16 PM »

The question was "worse than holocaust deniers" not "more dangerous but not necessarily morally worse"

There you go with your needless complication again.  If you're going to call me worse than a holocaust denier, at least have the balls to repeat it without some crap walkback excuses.
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2013, 06:09:17 PM »

The question was "worse than holocaust deniers" not "more dangerous but not necessarily morally worse"

There you go with your needless complication again.  If you're going to call me worse than a holocaust denier, at least have the balls to repeat it without some crap walkback excuses.

If you are too stupid to understand the difference, at least don't complain about those who do.
Paul Kemp
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2013, 06:09:33 PM »

I don't know what this is about.
Donerail
Atlas Icon
« Reply #8 on: May 08, 2013, 06:11:42 PM »

The actual question was: which "alternative science" group is the most harmful? The question was not "worse", it was "most harmful".
politicus
Atlas Icon
Denmark

« Reply #9 on: May 08, 2013, 06:20:24 PM »

This is BS, Snowguy. My thread was about which group is the most harmful, not worse.

I specifically stated, that "Holocaust denial is more morally reprehensible". Which is stating the obvious, but I did it anyway in order to avoid this kind of emotional reactions.

Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #10 on: May 08, 2013, 06:21:11 PM »

There you go with your needless complication again.  If you're going to call me worse than a holocaust denier, at least have the balls to repeat it without some crap walkback excuses.

The actual question was: which "alternative science" group is the most harmful? The question was not "worse", it was "most harmful".
I'm so glad that distinction was made.  I feel better knowing that I'm not "worse" than a holocaust denier... but definitely more harmful.  Roll Eyes

This is especially good because nobody in this thread can prove definitively that humans are catastrophically altering the planet's climate.

But what does the German government say?

Do they treat climate change deniers as more dangerous than holocaust deniers?  Should they be?
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -4.70

« Reply #11 on: May 08, 2013, 06:37:59 PM »
« Edited: May 08, 2013, 06:41:05 PM by Torie »

I guess the point is 1) Snowguy (and his ilk, like his useful idiot Torie) don't know what they are talking about when it comes to climate change, and they are as wrong and clueless as Palin was about, well - most everything, and 2) if we don't embrace the Green Revolution right this instant, and throw trillions at it, we are all going to die, or suffer grievously, while Hitler just offed six million Jews, and twenty million Russians, along with a few million Germans and Brits and Americans and what not, and that is but pocket change compared to the whole  planet frying, and beyond that, Hitler's dead, and we can't unwind the past, so to deny the Holocaust is no big hoot, while the planet is just there waiting to be saved.

Am I missing anything, or does that sum it up?
Oswald Acted Alone, You Kook
The Obamanation
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #12 on: May 08, 2013, 06:38:39 PM »

Libertas was an actual holocaust denier.
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #13 on: May 08, 2013, 06:44:03 PM »

The fact that a Dane and an Italian/French guy are belittling the Holocaust is not lost on me.

But then, a Dane and an Italian/French guy accusing me of complacence in a major crisis might be enough to open my eyes... after all, it takes one to know one Wink
Bacon King
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.63, S: -9.49

« Reply #14 on: May 08, 2013, 06:54:21 PM »

The fact that a Dane and an Italian/French guy are belittling the Holocaust is not lost on me.

But then, a Dane and an Italian/French guy accusing me of complacence in a major crisis might be enough to open my eyes... after all, it takes one to know one Wink

Wait what did Denmark have to do with Holocaust complacence? The Danes are literally the only group of people that did so much to stop the Holocaust that Israel effectively granted the entire nation the status of "Righteous among the Nations."

(not getting involved in the rest of this argument but that line is a bit silly)
Oldiesfreak1854
Atlas Icon
United States

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #15 on: May 08, 2013, 07:01:50 PM »

I don't think you can really compare Atlas members to Holocaust deniers, but my first pick would be Kalwejt, along with Franzl, a Person, and Leif.
The world will shine with light in our nightmare
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -7.48

P P P

« Reply #16 on: May 08, 2013, 07:08:54 PM »

I don't think you can really compare Atlas members to Holocaust deniers, but my first pick would be Kalwejt, along with Franzl, a Person, and Leif.

Stop trolling.
Lambsbread
20RP12
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.29, S: -7.13

« Reply #17 on: May 08, 2013, 07:14:39 PM »

u wot m8

ftr, my vote is myself
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #18 on: May 08, 2013, 07:18:56 PM »

Wait what did Denmark have to do with Holocaust complacence? The Danes are literally the only group of people that did so much to stop the Holocaust that Israel effectively granted the entire nation the status of "Righteous among the Nations."

(not getting involved in the rest of this argument but that line is a bit silly)
Only after they bent over for Germany.  And it's not like the whole Danish populace was active in the resistance to Germany... how many joined to fight alongside Germany?

The Danish government ultimately did the right thing.. but nobody should be patting themselves on the back, especially with hindsight.
angus
Atlas Icon
« Reply #19 on: May 08, 2013, 07:45:39 PM »

I nominate the Tyrannosaurus Rex of the late cretaceous period of the Mesozoic Era.  The fossil record indicates that he and his ilk were still engaged in orgies and gorging in strata several centimeters above the iridium layer.  If that's not climate change denial, then I don't know what is.
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« Reply #20 on: May 08, 2013, 08:08:13 PM »

Zanas
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #21 on: May 08, 2013, 08:10:23 PM »

I nominate the Tyrannosaurus Rex of the late cretaceous period of the Mesozoic Era.  The fossil record indicates that he and his ilk were still engaged in orgies and gorging in strata several centimeters above the iridium layer.  If that's not climate change denial, then I don't know what is.

Wasn't it the humble chicken that shares an unusual genetic closeness to the T Rex?  Funny how the tables have turned.  Yay for mammals!
TJ in Oregon
TJ in Cleve
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.13, S: 6.96

« Reply #22 on: May 08, 2013, 08:23:51 PM »

Where is NY Jew when we need him most?
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #23 on: May 08, 2013, 08:39:38 PM »

Oh, here comes the personal attack based on nationality, too! Your arguing skills keep improving.
RogueBeaver
Atlas Star
Canada
« Reply #24 on: May 08, 2013, 08:41:00 PM »

If entire threads could be Deluged, I'd nominate this one.
Pages: [1] 2 3  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies