Why do people think Bayh would be a better candidate than Warner? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 06:28:03 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2008 Elections
  Why do people think Bayh would be a better candidate than Warner? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Why do people think Bayh would be a better candidate than Warner?  (Read 4002 times)
nini2287
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: 2.77, S: -3.39

« on: February 21, 2005, 12:11:36 PM »

I've noticed that there's been a lot of excitment about Bayh in 2008 on these forums but the same enthusiasm isn't carried over to Mark Warner.  They both represent the same branch of the party,  but Warner seems to be a lot more charismatic than Bayh and Virginia is slightly less red than Indiana and thus would be easier to flip (and worth 2 more EVs).  I know Warner doesn't have the legislative experience/voting record of Bayh, but as we saw in 2004, is that such a bad thing?  Let me know your thoughts.
nini2287
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2005, 11:55:21 PM »

I think Mccain could beat Hillary. I don't think Mccain will be given the chance to prove it.

I agree.  Unfortunetly, McCain is too old and sickly (I'd probably vote for him over Hillary).
nini2287
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2005, 03:11:12 PM »

What are Bayh's and Warner's stances on abortion? 

Bayh is against still birth abortions and Im assuming Warner probably takes the same stance, but since he is a Governor he really doesnt have to take a Yes or No stance on abortion.

Warner is pro-choice, although I think he enacted some restrictions as governor.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies