The Update for Everybody Else
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 08:22:04 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The Update for Everybody Else
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 ... 44
Author Topic: The Update for Everybody Else  (Read 85768 times)
The world will shine with light in our nightmare
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -7.48

P P P

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #50 on: May 19, 2013, 03:29:44 PM »

Quiet but peaceful day for me.  I've been painting my self-portrait for the last couple hours, and I'll probably use some time to read and get back to writing my novel.

You have my best wishes, Nathan, and don't read the rest of this post unless you'd like to.  Seven years ago I was going through similar heartbreak with my then-sick dog, who at the time, had been about five years older than me, and I still remember coming home from school one day to hear the bad news.  I know how it feels, but I can't begin to imagine going through what you are right now.  Take comfort in the fact that your old friend lives on in peace and happiness, and that although this chapter of your life is over, you can start anew one day with someone else. Smiley
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #51 on: May 19, 2013, 03:32:46 PM »

Dog and I up at 5.  Downed 4 mugs of coffee, showered, then off to the old age home to feed my mother-in-law at 8AM.

Tee time was 11AM today.....felt good to get back out there after such a long layoff these past couple of years.

Watched the end of the Pirate game and going to watch the Penguins game 3 tonight.

Still no brief relaxations to report.
bore
YaBB God
United Kingdom

« Reply #52 on: May 19, 2013, 03:33:26 PM »

I've got my higher english exam tomorrow.

I'm doomed.
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #53 on: May 19, 2013, 04:45:47 PM »

Bizarrely enough I have a female house-guest.  Normally no one enters my house except for the maid(s) and that only rarely.  So, its an adjustment, but, she's leaving tomorrow.

You dawg, you.  We expect full gory details later.  Cheesy

Ah, if she were that sort of girl I wouldn't have had her in my house.  She's a nerdy 30ish researcher.. she just stayed on the comfy sofa in my living room, had her own bathroom and everything.  She did come up and watch TV with me in my air-conditioned bedroom for a few hours before bed though, sitting on the bed.

I did make a bit of a move, such as it was (just kind of a squeeze as she sat next to me in bed), but it was extremely half-hearted - I knew sex wouldn't be forthcoming from any of these highly educated/privileged middle class Thai women.  I really hate dealing with non-pros. 

Is this woman with or without penis?

Didn't check, but I think its highly unlikely, considering she's about 90 pounds, tiny, and very feminine in a nerdy way..
Kitteh
drj101
United States

« Reply #54 on: May 20, 2013, 07:34:24 PM »

I had my first threesome this weekend. It was quite fun Curly
H.E. VOLODYMYR ZELENKSYY
Alfred F. Jones
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #55 on: May 20, 2013, 07:35:19 PM »

I think it says something about you that I expected something along these lines.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« Reply #56 on: May 20, 2013, 08:23:03 PM »

Went to the cast party for the school play because I was part of the stage crew. Tried to talk to a friend of mine but she was busy talking to some other people so I stood by in amused silence as a middle schooler tried to flirt with her. He wasn't really serious, so it wasn't that funny.

Poured rain all day. We had at least nine inches of rain all day, or something along that line.
Kitteh
drj101
United States

« Reply #57 on: May 20, 2013, 08:27:03 PM »

Is this woman with or without penis?

Didn't check, but I think its highly unlikely, considering she's about 90 pounds, tiny, and very feminine in a nerdy way..

Not sure about Thailand, but this describes a lot of trans girls in the US perfectly. A friend of mine and I have a joke that the two most common professions for trans women are prostitute and computer programmer. Tongue
HagridOfTheDeep
Junior Chimp
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -4.35

« Reply #58 on: May 20, 2013, 10:54:04 PM »

I can't boast doing 100 squats or 100 whatsits, but I'm slowly beginning to get off my ass and do some physical activity. My mom bought a TreadClimber a few months ago, so I've made a bet with myself that I can lose 20 lbs before school starts. I've done it for half an hour every day since I got back from Florida last week, and for me... that's pretty impressive. I'm thinking I might get into counting calories too. If the scale hasn't budged at all after three weeks, I'll have to take an axe to some of my eating habits. We'll see. I've been pretty decent at maintaining the same weight while doing absolutely nothing though, so I've got to believe that this TreadClimber will help.

Beyond that, I really haven't done much. We set off a couple fireworks for the Victoria Day long weekend, and I'll probably be up until the wee hours for no reason whatsoever. Tomorrow I think I'll go and get a criminal background check so I can volunteer at my old high school for a couple weeks. Might put in some job applications too. I hate it though, because if hear the old "apply online" garbage one more time, I think I'll explode. To me, life is about people. Applying online is like the worst thing ever.
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.26, S: -4.52

P P P
« Reply #59 on: May 20, 2013, 10:57:43 PM »

I'm kind of homeless. Trying to figure out how I'm going to make it to August.
DC Al Fine
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #60 on: May 21, 2013, 11:01:01 AM »

Might put in some job applications too. I hate it though, because if hear the old "apply online" garbage one more time, I think I'll explode. To me, life is about people. Applying online is like the worst thing ever.

*Please put everything in your resume in this forum so our HR people don't have to do anything*
DC Al Fine
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #61 on: May 21, 2013, 11:04:34 AM »

In my life: I have a wisdom tooth infection and it hurts like a motherf***er. Anti-biotics should clear it up in a day or 2.
Paul Kemp
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #62 on: May 21, 2013, 11:05:00 AM »

I bought a set of golf clubs. Don't really know how to play golf.

Any one have any good resources? Particularly for a lefty.
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #63 on: May 21, 2013, 11:07:58 AM »

Not sure about Thailand, but this describes a lot of trans girls in the US perfectly. A friend of mine and I have a joke that the two most common professions for trans women are prostitute and computer programmer. Tongue

Haha, well perhaps, but in this case I'm very sure.  Living here for the better part of a decade I've become rather expert at TS detection.  Particularly when the person is in her pajamas in my bed, its not that difficult to make a good guess even without actually doing a Crocodile Dundee.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #64 on: May 21, 2013, 11:16:46 AM »

I bought a set of golf clubs. Don't really know how to play golf.

Any one have any good resources? Particularly for a lefty.

Take a few lessons at a local driving range that offers them.  You'll be miles ahead.  Trust me.  It's not expensive and you'll spend less overall than beating balls until you get it right.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -3.13

P P
« Reply #65 on: May 21, 2013, 11:25:03 AM »

I am in the process of helping my sister move out of her apartment and it's miserable. She's basically the kind of person that asks for help and then tries to dictate the schedule in which she needs you even if it isn't convenient at all with you.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #66 on: May 21, 2013, 11:26:07 AM »

I am in the process of helping my sister move out of her apartment and it's miserable. She's basically the kind of person that asks for help and then tries to dictate the schedule in which she needs you even if it isn't convenient at all with you.

Typical Greek girl.......demanding, mouthy.  Ugh. 
memphis
Atlas Icon

« Reply #67 on: May 21, 2013, 12:12:53 PM »

I'm kind of homeless. Trying to figure out how I'm going to make it to August.
Yikes! Hope that wirks out for you. Housing situations are awful!
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #68 on: May 21, 2013, 12:40:58 PM »

Yesterday my friend and I signed the lease on an apartment. This is the first apartment I'm renting by myself (i.e. not through my university). Now we need to call the electric and gas people to have that set up and choose an internet plan.
Lambsbread
20RP12
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.29, S: -7.13

« Reply #69 on: May 21, 2013, 12:54:46 PM »

bow chicka wow wow
afleitch
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #70 on: May 21, 2013, 01:24:12 PM »

So they came back Smiley Saturday and Sunday and Monday the street pastors were there again. On Saturday I was pulled into a conversation yet again by one of them who recognised me. He called me wicked said that I had 'rejected god' and could not by any standards consider myself a good person. I walked. On Monday however, me and Michael had the day off and it was very warm. Once again we walked through the city and the American pastors were there again. Again they pulled me in to a discussion and this time with a group of four or five and Michael we had a discussion. They asked me if I could be wrong about everything. I said yes of course but so could they and they said 'No.' I don't understand this stubbornness.

Anyway Michael got into a non religious discussion with his fellow Americans which ended the very moment he said he was my husband. They were abusive and probably more aggressive than they had been before they knew. I got defensive of course but I was very calm and quietly explained that they had little notion of what love was if they couldn't see the love that we had and couldn't acknowledge the hatred within them. One of them did later apologise, not for what he said but how he said it which was a start. I did however say that a negative message delivered with a smile was still negative.

As for the others let's say that Glasgow fought back Smiley
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #71 on: May 21, 2013, 01:29:13 PM »

What happened more or less? Genders and general roles/activities, please.
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #72 on: May 21, 2013, 04:32:04 PM »

We have a tornado warning in these parts right now.
Kitteh
drj101
United States

« Reply #73 on: May 21, 2013, 04:45:59 PM »

What happened more or less? Genders and general roles/activities, please.

Not sure how much I'll share on Atlas, but relevant to you, one of the other people involved was an Asian trans girl. Chinese, not Thai, though.
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #74 on: May 21, 2013, 05:48:10 PM »

Not sure how much I'll share on Atlas, but relevant to you, one of the other people involved was an Asian trans girl. Chinese, not Thai, though.

Lovely!  I like it!  More power too you, you lucky devil!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 ... 44  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies