The Update for Everybody Else (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 04:55:13 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The Update for Everybody Else (search mode)
Pages: [1] 2 3
Author Topic: The Update for Everybody Else  (Read 85828 times)
opebo
Atlas Legend

« on: May 17, 2013, 02:28:52 PM »

Bizarrely enough I have a female house-guest.  Normally no one enters my house except for the maid(s) and that only rarely.  So, its an adjustment, but, she's leaving tomorrow.
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2013, 04:45:47 PM »

Bizarrely enough I have a female house-guest.  Normally no one enters my house except for the maid(s) and that only rarely.  So, its an adjustment, but, she's leaving tomorrow.

You dawg, you.  We expect full gory details later.  Cheesy

Ah, if she were that sort of girl I wouldn't have had her in my house.  She's a nerdy 30ish researcher.. she just stayed on the comfy sofa in my living room, had her own bathroom and everything.  She did come up and watch TV with me in my air-conditioned bedroom for a few hours before bed though, sitting on the bed.

I did make a bit of a move, such as it was (just kind of a squeeze as she sat next to me in bed), but it was extremely half-hearted - I knew sex wouldn't be forthcoming from any of these highly educated/privileged middle class Thai women.  I really hate dealing with non-pros. 

Is this woman with or without penis?

Didn't check, but I think its highly unlikely, considering she's about 90 pounds, tiny, and very feminine in a nerdy way..
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2013, 11:07:58 AM »

Not sure about Thailand, but this describes a lot of trans girls in the US perfectly. A friend of mine and I have a joke that the two most common professions for trans women are prostitute and computer programmer. Tongue

Haha, well perhaps, but in this case I'm very sure.  Living here for the better part of a decade I've become rather expert at TS detection.  Particularly when the person is in her pajamas in my bed, its not that difficult to make a good guess even without actually doing a Crocodile Dundee.
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2013, 01:29:13 PM »

I had my first threesome this weekend. It was quite fun Curly

What happened more or less? Genders and general roles/activities, please.
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2013, 05:48:10 PM »

I had my first threesome this weekend. It was quite fun Curly

Not sure how much I'll share on Atlas, but relevant to you, one of the other people involved was an Asian trans girl. Chinese, not Thai, though.

Lovely!  I like it!  More power too you, you lucky devil!
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2013, 06:11:53 AM »

Is there a word for those who prefer trans partners?

A generic, neutral term? No.

There are actually quite a lot of such preferers among the sex-tourists to Thailand - actually somewhat more of them are Asian than 'farang', but plenty of the latter.  Transexuals are very popular here - and even among the Thais, who often say 'oh yes, late at night when horny and a little drunk, we are prone to play with katoey'. 

Interesting 'playing with katoey' definitely does not mark one as gay - in face gays are considered profoundly uninterested in transsexuals..
For myself, I definitely don't prefer them, but, once in a while (maybe one of 20 sexual encounters) they are another 'spice of life'.  Then again I stick very strictly to 'traditional sex roles' when with one, so maybe taht's atypical.
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2013, 07:33:10 AM »

You want to work in a funeral home? I'd drink even more than I do now if that was my job.

Why?  Death is peaceful and painless - all problems solved.  The hospital or the nursing home is the place where the employees must turn to drink for solace.
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2013, 11:21:41 AM »

So I was stuck outside halfway between the city hall and campus when some massive, uber-massive rain storm fell on me and totally soaked me, from head to toe. My clothes were wet or damp for 3 hours after that, and it destroyed some papers in my bag. Pretty horrible.

Be careful of crotch rot or other fungal ailments such as ringworm.
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #8 on: May 31, 2013, 02:29:06 PM »

'Cheated' on my income tax (doesn't mean anything similar to in the US).
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #9 on: June 07, 2013, 12:55:06 PM »

Making $40/hour again for a week or ten days, total maybe $2,100 or so... in addition to regular job.  Kind of neglecting my regular duties for a week though, hope I don't get any guff.
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #10 on: June 08, 2013, 12:17:02 PM »

Don't do liberal arts. They're all useless degrees.

Isn't liberal arts what one does before law school?
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #11 on: June 09, 2013, 10:00:46 PM »

Cheesy
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #12 on: June 09, 2013, 11:16:48 PM »

Thank you. I am pleased that you derived some meaning (and pleasure) from what otherwise might as well to you be the chatter of some space alien speaking in its native tongue.

Please don't take offense - I don't find you a bore at all.  Just couldn't resist the cheap shot.  And I do understand what you're talking about in your post - just because that type of interest isn't my personal taste doesn't mean I can't 'get' the appeal for others.

opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #13 on: June 10, 2013, 10:39:46 AM »

Your priorities in going to Asia are clearly different than mine, anvi. But have a good trip. Different strokes for different folks and all that. We are both savoring "the culture" in our own personal little ways. Smiley

Something tells me Anvee won't get much Asian culture at all on a trip like that.  You and I I'm sure have FAR more contact with the people.
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #14 on: June 17, 2013, 01:03:49 PM »

Looking forward to kayaking later today. Everything should go over well if my mother and her awful fascism doesn't get in the way. It's quite sickening and incredibly frustrating.

I was unaware of the anti-kayaking aspect of fascist political ideology, but yes, it sounds frustrating.

As for my own updateee, well I'm again off in another not-too-far away (3 hour drive at my super-slow pace) town making $40 an hour playing the 'teacher'.  Should leave with $1,400 cash by the end of the week Wink

Hope I don't get fired from my regular job!
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #15 on: June 18, 2013, 12:21:31 PM »

...making $40 an hour playing the 'teacher'.  Should leave with $1,400 cash by the end of the week Wink

Hope I don't get fired from my regular job!

Your'e becoming a rich.

I may have spoken a bit too soon - I only walked away with about $1,000, so it was only about $32/hour (the hours were short as well).  This does happen in Thailand - you'll be paid well, but you can never be sure if it will actually be as well as promised.  Everything is such a web of cheating and fakery (for example the paper work never matches the reality at all), that a few bucks one way or other is unpredictable and depends on many factors and many relationships.  (and one has little direct recourse). 

I just made it known through the 'third party channel' one must use in Asia that I wasn't going to complain publicly, and wasn't upset, but would be able to participate in future for less than $240/day.
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #16 on: June 24, 2013, 11:03:53 AM »

I showed up at work this morning and half of the office was missing. Real estate attorneys' staff has to be the laziest I have come across. My supervisor is "sick" which likely means I will be mindlessly web surfing while doing whatever random things the ones that actually showed up ask me to do.

Sounds like a wonderful workplace!  To work where others are getting away with being lazy/not showing up is a dream.

I'm starting to wonder if the stress I've been undergoing the past year or so has been adversely affecting my value as a poster by making me more irritable and quick to default to the aspects of my personality and worldview that piss people off...

What 'stress' do you experience, mate?
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #17 on: June 25, 2013, 12:46:38 PM »

What on earth kind of major is that?
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #18 on: June 25, 2013, 03:39:15 PM »

What's the attrition rate in an American University undergraduate program typically like?

I wasn't aware of any attrition, except from running out of tuition money.

I'm also fairly certain my boss is hitting on me. I have no idea what I'm supposed to do now.

Pics please.
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #19 on: June 27, 2013, 01:01:43 PM »

Just bought one of these for around $225:

Mine's tremendously more rough looking than those, obviously, at that price.  And the title's not quite 100%.  But, it'll be fun to knock around on.

opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #20 on: June 27, 2013, 03:54:41 PM »

... we have perfectly complimentary sexual predilections...

Hmm.. what are those?  And how did you discover this commonality?
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #21 on: June 27, 2013, 04:32:48 PM »

So does this rough stuff include the backdoor?
[/quote]
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #22 on: June 30, 2013, 06:18:56 AM »
« Edited: June 30, 2013, 06:21:37 AM by opebo »

I didn't know hooking up was something for which you could use the past progressive for.

N'est-ce pas?

I am now 29. My 'sexier by 30' plan involves some focused gym time Cheesy

Buddy, its too bad you're not straight.  Sexier =
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #23 on: July 01, 2013, 02:51:04 PM »

My motorbike restoration proceeds apace - just checked on it today at the shop.  I think its going to end up with re-doing a lot more than I originally thought - maybe $160 in fixing up, the bike cost only about $225 to buy. But, I think it will be quite nice - perhaps suitable for cruising to towns 1-2 hours away (though I'm a bit worried about what that might do to the family jewels.)

As I spend on this, and as more money rolls in from my 'extra gigs', I'm thinking of doing a similar restoration of my old Toyota car.. that would probably run into quite a lot more money.  Thais think I'm crazy for not just buying a new car, but so far as I know foreigners can't finance here, and anyway who wants a $300 monthly payment.

opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #24 on: July 16, 2013, 12:56:18 PM »

Well I went to my first day at my new job yesterday. Six hour work day in a factory warehouse. ...have to prepare these factory rollers. They've had them for twenty years and have continually modified them for whatever purposes. Now, they need to piece them together again, so what we're doing is grinding down all the welding and all that on the edges so they can fit together, and drilling holes so they can be bolted together. Getting paid 12 dollars an hour--I've been told the unions wouldn't tolerate us getting paid $15 an hour.

Jeezus christ!  Even $15/hour for this kind of work is an abomination.
Pages: [1] 2 3  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies