The Update for Everybody Else (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 11:05:04 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The Update for Everybody Else (search mode)
Pages: [1] 2 3
Author Topic: The Update for Everybody Else  (Read 85777 times)
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« on: May 17, 2013, 02:47:26 PM »

School is over for the Seniors and Juniors. The Seniors left at noon, and drove around the parking lot honking their horns loud as they celebrated their graduation. I had a few more classes and am about to go to the funeral home and the Cracker Barrel as part of my quest for employment.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2013, 08:23:03 PM »

Went to the cast party for the school play because I was part of the stage crew. Tried to talk to a friend of mine but she was busy talking to some other people so I stood by in amused silence as a middle schooler tried to flirt with her. He wasn't really serious, so it wasn't that funny.

Poured rain all day. We had at least nine inches of rain all day, or something along that line.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2013, 03:06:31 PM »

Exams today and tommorow. Geometry was hard as I cannot do the most basic math, and I may have to retake the class online. Tried to start conversation with a certain girl again. I have one more day to try and get her number before the year ends and she is not on Facebook so if I don't get it tommorow I won't be seeing her at all until August.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2013, 05:28:09 PM »

Tried to start conversation with a certain girl again. I have one more day to try and get her number before the year ends and she is not on Facebook so if I don't get it tommorow I won't be seeing her at all until August.

We expect results young man!
Results: Saw her in the hall, talked to her for a little bit, and I totally forgot to even ask for her number. On the other hand, I did get a few other peoples numbers. Schools out for me, as I don't have any exams tomorrow. I have a job interview at the funeral home sometime next week.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2013, 06:12:11 PM »

Tried to start conversation with a certain girl again. I have one more day to try and get her number before the year ends and she is not on Facebook so if I don't get it tommorow I won't be seeing her at all until August.

We expect results young man!
Results: Saw her in the hall, talked to her for a little bit, and I totally forgot to even ask for her number. On the other hand, I did get a few other peoples numbers. Schools out for me, as I don't have any exams tomorrow. I have a job interview at the funeral home sometime next week.

Then I'll assume you're not so infatuated if you forgot to ask. You didn't chicken out. Good. Now we just need to get snowstalker a set of gonads so he's confident when he talks to his love interest.  Man you teens are a lot if work. Tongue
No, I was working my way up to it but just decided to wait to the beginning of next year when I have my license and car to appear more impressive. In other words, not I guess I was not that infatuated.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2013, 01:34:13 PM »

Got invited to a party tommorow. Said I might go but now am not really interested in going, as I am awkward at partys and wouldn't know anybody.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2013, 01:02:19 PM »

Went to the gas station where I am a regular customer to get an Arizona Peach Tea. The owner sent me walking three miles down the road to the Miami Subs that he owns, where after a brief interview, I got a job. ChairmanSanchez is now WorkingSanchez. It is not as interesting as the funeral home (which may still call me, who knows) but it is a job none the less.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2013, 03:39:32 PM »

First day on the job. Learned how to operate the cash register, but I still need to memorize the many different menu options. Walk home was only about 50 minutes, so I should leave home each morning at 10:00 AM, get there at 11:00 AM, and work until 3:00 PM for now, until they decide I am trained enough for a full day on the job. The staff is nice, and they are never swamped with people.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2013, 06:54:55 PM »

I hooked up with the bride's sister last night. I don't remember much of it, but I'm sure it wasn't my finest hour. Hopefully this won't cause any problems...
Did you tell her about Paul Ryan afterwards?
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #9 on: June 10, 2013, 07:10:34 PM »

Have tommorow and the day after off.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #10 on: June 18, 2013, 04:19:33 PM »

Just got home from the hospital... now my grandmother's passed away.
Sorry to hear this. I will (continue) to keep your family in my houghts and prayers.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #11 on: June 21, 2013, 04:22:57 PM »

I was "laid off" fired today. I knew it was going to happen when they brought in a new guy-we are already 110% overstaffed, so why make it 120%. I get my paycheck Wednessday, and afterwards I am going to see Bob Dylan.

The good news is that 7-11 called today (two months later) about my job application.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #12 on: June 21, 2013, 06:57:08 PM »

I was "laid off" fired today. I knew it was going to happen when they brought in a new guy-we are already 110% overstaffed, so why make it 120%. I get my paycheck Wednessday, and afterwards I am going to see Bob Dylan.

The good news is that 7-11 called today (two months later) about my job application.

Wait, I thought you were at 7-11?

No, neither the Funeral Home nor 7-11 called, so I was at Miami Subs.

Awfully sorry to hear about that.  Hope the 7-11 thing works out.
Thanks, I have a feeling it will, though I might have been a bit too confident on the phone with the 7-11 woman.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #13 on: June 26, 2013, 04:42:18 PM »

Leaving in 20 minutes for dinner at a BBQ joint and than off to the concert of a lifetime-Bob Dylan at Americanarama. I couldn't sleep last night due to excitment.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #14 on: June 26, 2013, 11:05:45 PM »

Just saw Bob Dylan. He did a lot of new stuff, but did "All Along The Watchtower", "Tangled Up In Blue", "Simple Twist Of Fate", "Dusquense Whistle" and "Ballad of a Thin Man." I also shat myself when Bob Weir came on stage with Wilco right before Dylan went on stage. "Early Roman Kings" and "Things Have Changed" were also played.

Of course, no video or pictures were allowed, and the rule was enforced by a Nazi security guard who tolerated marijuana and drunken brawls in the back, but no, God forbid I take a picture. Anyway, for the first time since November I feel happy. Best night in a long, long time.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #15 on: June 27, 2013, 03:42:50 PM »

GUYS GUYS GUYS

I've just finished my second date with this girl. We hung out literally all day, like 10 hours. I have all these butterflies in my stomach it's amazing. She's so hot, we think on the same level, I never have to explain what I say to her, I can be myself around her and still have a great time, we have perfectly complimentary sexual predilections, we're just all-in-all very awesome for each other. I know I've already told IRC about this but I just needed to gush a bit on the forum proper Smiley
Happy to hear this.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #16 on: June 27, 2013, 04:45:48 PM »

Damn, and only after two dates.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #17 on: June 28, 2013, 02:54:46 PM »

Got home from a night at the grandparents' house. Awful story.

Late-ish last night, my mom felt a burning sensation in her chest are or something to that effect. The week before, almost exaclty in fact, we'd gone through a similar fake health scare and gone to the hospital. This time, she again calls her parents who live about 45 minutes away and my grandpa swings by to pick us up (for some reason I can't be trusted to drive her to a hospital). After a few hours or so at the hospital, I've done some reading in the waiting room, and we get out, and it's like midnight. We end up sleeping at the grandparents' house. Woke up at like seven or something after less than six hours of sleep. Feel like crap today.

Due to the way my mom's mind works in regards to me staying out: she has to be awake until I get home, I wont' be going to work today--my shift ends at 10:30 or later. Thus, I have to adjust my professional life in order to allow her to conform to rules set by her that are hard to follow due to a situation of her own creation. I won't be surprised if I'm not allowed to go to grad parties after work tomorrow for similar reasons. This is just... awful.

Also, as I was confident that my shift began at 7:30, I'm pretty sure the hostess at Sushi Land lied to me over the phone when she said it began at 7 (I had to check in order to tell my replacement).

So yeah, a great two days.
Sorry to hear that. I will keep your mom in my prayers.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #18 on: July 01, 2013, 08:36:48 PM »

This girl I was hooking up with during school before we had a massive fight called me last night after a month of ignoring her to tell me she missed me and to ask if I'd spend the 4th with her. I love when girls stroke my ego. Wink
Was she your Asian mistress?
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #19 on: July 02, 2013, 01:00:02 PM »

Wait, you met Stephen Harper and managed to resist to the urge of punching him in the face? How did you do that? Shocked

Look at the three guys in the shades... I probably would be in some jail or labour camp in Nunavut if I had punched him in the face. Besides, I'm not the type of person who would go up to barricades only to make a scene a la "casse-toi alors pov' con" dude.
Quit being a baby, Hashemite. It is well known that you can assault a Prime Minister without risk of being punched out.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #20 on: July 03, 2013, 10:21:50 PM »

My brother and his friends got into trouble for dine and dashing at the I-HOP. Idiots.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #21 on: July 05, 2013, 01:17:24 AM »

My family had our one and only party for the year on July 4th, as per tradition. Usually my brothers friends families (including the milfy moms) come, but since my brother and his friends were busted for dining and dashing at the I-HOP yesterday, only a few people showed up. Some of my grandma's friends showed up, and they are all super involved in the South Florida Tea Party. My dad's hilarious business associates also showed up with their wives, and we had a good time. We have an overabundance of booze, which my brother and I are taking care while my parents and younger brother (who gets to come home from the group home for the holiday) sleep Tongue. Long story short, I am hammered right now. I love Yuenglings because they are beers without the bad beer taste.

Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #22 on: July 05, 2013, 01:37:12 AM »

So this is what's going on in my hood right now: http://www.reviewjournal.com/news/fire-rescue/kyle-canyon-under-mandatory-evacuation

This was the view from my driveway this afternoon:

We evacuated about 5pm, and are staying with friends for now.  Local news says we could expect to be forced out for 7-10 days.
Good Lord! I will be keeping you and your family in my thoughts, and I hope nothing bad comes out of this fire.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #23 on: July 05, 2013, 06:49:48 PM »

I took that girl I was seeing to the beach with me yesterday for the 4th, which was nice and all until I ended up leaving my ID and debit card with her. She ended up going to a festival that I was too late to buy tickets to and I wasn't able to go out...
That sucks. Did you get your ID and Debit card back?
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #24 on: July 15, 2013, 05:59:56 PM »

I get to finally go home on Wednesday morning!  That'll be 13 days since the evacuation.
I take it that everything in your neighborhood is alright? Or do you not know what you are going back to?
Pages: [1] 2 3  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies