This Whole Affair STINKS -- the new vote is REALLY invalid (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 05:16:46 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  This Whole Affair STINKS -- the new vote is REALLY invalid (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: This Whole Affair STINKS -- the new vote is REALLY invalid  (Read 3799 times)
12th Doctor
supersoulty
Atlas Star
Ukraine

« on: April 03, 2004, 02:59:07 PM »

What position does Lewis Trondheim have in the Atlas Forume??? Does he even have an official position? Because if he does not, no offense to you Lewis, he had no business in calling for a vote on a ratification of the constition.

If I remember correctly, one of the first things Lewis acknowledged was that he was not an official office holder, but, that nobody else was going to get the ball rolling, he was going to do it. And no objection from you at the time. In fact without the actions of many non-official office holders we would be way behind where we are even now.

1) Did you vote in the original thread?

2) Did totally new information-- not new interpretation-- come to light about the vote?

If you answered yes to 1) and no to 2) you must be accountable for your vote & your endorsement of that process.

It was not even a REAL vote.

I will just ignore your snide little remark.

Who said it was not real? Only now are you trying to say it's not real. Did you say it was not real before March 31? And you have quite an incentive for saying so now, seeing as you would like to overturn the result.

It wasn't a real vote because the Progressives took it on themselves to unofficially take the process out of Dan's hands and put it up to a vote without any authority to do so and then put a voting up on ONLY proposals that they wanted to see in the constitution.  The reason I didn't complain earlier is that I hadn't foundout, until Dan said something, that Dan had not approved of this measure.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies