Weird dreams you've had in general
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 11:54:14 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Weird dreams you've had in general
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Weird dreams you've had in general  (Read 4010 times)
TDAS04
Atlas Star
Bhutan

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: February 03, 2015, 03:12:18 PM »

I recently had a dream that Nikki Haley died. 
Kushahontas
floating_to_sea
Kenya

« Reply #26 on: February 03, 2015, 03:51:52 PM »

I had a dream last night that I was Leonard from The Big Bang Theory (I know I know.....). Relations with Penny were had. It was nice.
Deus Naturae
Deus naturae
YaBB God
Croatia

« Reply #27 on: February 03, 2015, 04:08:24 PM »

I once dreamt that I was frozen underground and then unfrozen thousands of years later, when earth was ruled by hyper-intelligent super-humans with massive heads. I was then put in some sort of bowl contraption into which a circle of super-humans masturbated. I was then forced to consume all of their semen, after which I too gained godlike intellect. I don't remember the rest.
ElectionsGuy
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: 7.10, S: -7.65

P P
« Reply #28 on: February 03, 2015, 05:21:28 PM »

I had a dream that my friend died while we were both in Grand Theft Auto. I woke up right after he died and thought "thankfully that was not real".
Mechaman
Atlas Icon
Jamaica
« Reply #29 on: February 07, 2015, 07:30:33 AM »
« Edited: February 07, 2015, 07:35:47 AM by Mechaman »

Once I had this dream where I was in this sheepskin tent on a white sand beach laying down next to an extremely hot and naked black haired white woman in her early thirties (I guess we had sex or something before then, damn why wasn't the dream about that?) and outside the tent I could hear some awkward grunting and chuckling.  Suddenly the woman wakes up and yells "NOOOOOOOOOO!" and bolts out of the tent at FULL SPEED.  I get up and put some pants on and then run off after her.  That is when I notice off in the distance Liu Kang doing Doyle McPoyle (from It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia) doggy style.  I get closer just to make sure I am not high or hallucinating when the woman yells "get out of him, you sick bastard!" and she pulls Liu Kang out of Doyle McPoyle and then she opens his legs and freaking stomps on his balls.  I mean she freaking stomps on them.

This dream has always puzzled me.  My friend who thinks he is a dream expert tried to say that this dream represents my sexual insecurities.  I disagree.  It seemed to be about me having a weirdass dream that included two fictional male characters doing the nasty and a random very homophobic MILF who I don't remember sleeping with.  To this day I've always wondered why the hot woman was so homophobic.
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #30 on: February 07, 2015, 07:44:44 AM »

I mostly just have weird dreams in primaries.  ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zXDo4dL7SU )
Starbucks Union Thug HokeyPuck
HockeyDude
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #31 on: February 07, 2015, 10:37:00 AM »
« Edited: February 07, 2015, 10:40:26 AM by HockeyDude »

Last night I had a sex dream where I was with one girl I know but I was calling her by the name of another girl I know.  They happened to be the two Jewish girls I've had a fling with, the first back at college and the second before I left for the Navy.  

EDIT: And because this definitely goes here;

That, and I had a bad dream last night - it was the 1990s (or anyway had aspects of that time) and I was surrounded by 'hipster friends' (or perhaps I should say hipster 'friends'), and I got a very disturbing phone call (on my current mobile phone, so it couldn't have been the 1990s) from someone whose mere voice frightened me terribly - I had a sense he was 'me' (which is a funny self-aware way of thinking in a dream), and he made no sense at all and sounded very very ill.  So, he showed up with an unmemorable face and fell down flat on his back on the floor, apparently at his last breath.

Despite my fear I looked closely at his face and noticed his mouth was stuffed with chess pieces.  I pulled it open wide and got the impression he was entirely stuffed with them.  My 90s hipster friends gave me some more to stuff in his mouth, but that didn't help - if anything, it made things worse.

At this point I got the feeling he was very dangerous, if he reawakened, so I started running, with the real feeling that he was getting up behind me.. I ran down an endless flight of stairs, made of stone and free-standing, so that I could swing myself around each corner - I worked up such a speed that I only touched foot to stair once per flight, and the rest of the time my legs were spinning free. 

Finally I reached the ground floor and it was a sort of ultra-cheap shopping mall, in the Thai style but not with Thai people.  I had to practically swim in and climb over the crowds of people there, most of who were carrying huge parcels of goods, which I clambered over.  I felt him very near behind me, though I didn't see him.  Finally I got outside and got into an ancient 1970s Pontiac rather like one I had a couple of decades ago, and began to drive off, but just as he appeared in the back seat to do.. lord knows what.. I was awakened by my alarm.

I suppose the dreaded being was my own past or my own denouement or both.  Or guilt.. or the sad reality of a loveless life.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies