Give a detailed, sincere, brutally honest description of the previous poster (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 01:45:58 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Give a detailed, sincere, brutally honest description of the previous poster (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Give a detailed, sincere, brutally honest description of the previous poster  (Read 9272 times)
LeBron
LeBron FitzGerald
United States

« on: February 06, 2015, 07:50:12 PM »
« edited: February 06, 2015, 07:55:27 PM by LeBron FitzGerald »

Miles: By far one of the nicest posters on here and he puts a lot of time and energy into everything election's on here, whether it's informing us of everything going on in LA/NC politics or being this forum's Chuck Todd master of the maps.

Aside from that, I also respect his honesty and he's right on when it comes to his opinions of Thom Tillis or Pat McCrory.

Edit: For Jerry, to be honest, he's a cool guy. He often says some weird or bizarre things, but is overall a nice guy and is the de facto guru of Arkansas politics. I'm hoping his health situation he was discussing the other day improves! Smiley

Edit: Oh come on! lol. Sawx, even though we do hold a few different social views, is a very funny, cool and understanding friend. His social life is really interesting if you get to know him, and I give him bonus points for calling out SirNick in Atlasia. Definite FF.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies