Office of the Liberal Party (New Chair) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 11:10:14 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Office of the Liberal Party (New Chair) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Office of the Liberal Party (New Chair)  (Read 5405 times)
TNF
Atlas Icon

« on: June 14, 2013, 10:26:52 AM »

Is this the proper time to request an endorsement for the Senate race in the Midwest?
TNF
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2013, 10:15:17 PM »

I would like to thank the Liberal Party for their endorsement. Although we may have some disagreements, I nevertheless believe that we can work together to resolve the vital issues facing Atlasia in the coming Senate session.
TNF
Atlas Icon

« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2013, 09:45:30 AM »

My apologies for interrupting, but as Chairman of the Progressive Caucus, I've come to inform you that the Liberal Party needs to appoint or elect a representative for the Progressive Caucus board. DemPGH is the incumbent representative (Kaljewt having left your party) and by numbers you are guaranteed one seat on the board. I need to know whether or not DemPGH will be returning to the board or will be replaced by another person within the next 72 hours.

Thanks!
TNF
Atlas Icon

« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2013, 11:23:45 AM »

My apologies, I hadn't realized he had rejoined the party. Either way, the Liberals only have one representative on the Progressive Caucus board, so you'll need to decide if you want it to be Kal or DemPGH or someone else entirely.
TNF
Atlas Icon

« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2013, 11:34:53 AM »

My apologies, I hadn't realized he had rejoined the party. Either way, the Liberals only have one representative on the Progressive Caucus board, so you'll need to decide if you want it to be Kal or DemPGH or someone else entirely.

Oh, I thought we had two reps. I sent a couple PMs in error, then. Sorry for the misunderstanding. I'll keep my seat for now, but if I vacate it I have someone lined up.

The Liberal Party previously had two reps, but as they constitute a smaller percentage of the Progressive Caucus now than they had previously, they only have one representative.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies