Favorite banned sockmaster
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 06:09:11 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Favorite banned sockmaster
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Favorite banned sockmaster
Kyle Mercado

Atheist2006

jmfcst

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 48

Author Topic: Favorite banned sockmaster  (Read 3335 times)
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: July 20, 2013, 11:19:20 PM »

I vote for the one who's a pretty normal guy (though sadly by the sorry standards of Texas) and doesn't scare me and wouldn't terrify me if I met him in real life. The other two are two of the creepiest and scariest individuals I've ever encountered.
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2013, 11:50:54 PM »

Jmfcst of course, but Atheist2006 gets points for creative registration emails:

tpfkaw
wormyguy
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.58, S: 1.65

« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2013, 12:55:03 AM »

I vote for the one who's a pretty normal guy (though sadly by the sorry standards of Texas) and doesn't scare me and wouldn't terrify me if I met him in real life. The other two are two of the creepiest and scariest individuals I've ever encountered.

The one who has admitted to taking part in an [attempted] drive-by shooting is the one that doesn't terrify you?
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2013, 07:40:19 AM »

Jmf, of course.
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -4.70

« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2013, 09:13:31 AM »

Well the brat from Bakersfield was quite buffed and posted hot pictures. Give the guy his due.
Lambsbread
20RP12
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.29, S: -7.13

« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2013, 10:44:16 AM »

DC Al Fine
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2013, 11:33:34 AM »

How can't be anything but Jmf?
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2013, 01:21:19 PM »

The elderly gay didn't have pics of jmf.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2013, 01:54:35 PM »

The one who has admitted to taking part in an [attempted] drive-by shooting is the one that doesn't terrify you?

That's before he found Christ and was changed. He doesn't do that anymore. The other two still engage in their terrifying and creepy behavior.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.77, S: 3.48

« Reply #9 on: July 21, 2013, 02:23:05 PM »

Of those listed jmf.  But, you left out JSojourner (although, I can't recall if he was formally banned).  JS was my fav.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #10 on: July 21, 2013, 02:25:40 PM »

JSojourner was never banned, nor did he make any socks after he left.
SUSAN CRUSHBONE
a Person
Junior Chimp
Antarctica

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #11 on: July 21, 2013, 02:27:40 PM »

Aizen and HPJ are both better than all of these options, obviously.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #12 on: July 21, 2013, 11:49:51 PM »

Aizen never had his main account banned, and HPJ made only one sock post-banning. I suppose BritishDixie might qualify though. I thought about Einzige, but he only had two or three real socks.
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #13 on: July 22, 2013, 01:24:25 AM »

I wasn't a moderator during the Hamilton sock era.  Of the sockmasters that have appeared during my era as a moderator, Atheist2006 and jmfcst have definitely been the most prolific.  How many accounts has each of them made by now?  20?  25?

Vegetaboi is also up there, but hasn't quite reached their level.  BritishDixie had a few memorable ones (and some fun excuses, "Oh yeah, that guy is my cousin"), and Mondale84 had a few.

Of course, between Atheist2006 and jmfcst, jmfcst is a fairly generic sockmaster, in that he just keeps coming back and not changing his posting style.  Atheist does things like engaging in email conversations with Inks, in which he asks for the contact info of other moderators and threatens to sue Atlas for slander, then creates a new sock account to post a poll with the question "How to deal with Inks?", where the choices are all various forms of violence.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #14 on: July 22, 2013, 01:28:39 AM »

Well the brat from Bakersfield was quite buffed and posted hot pictures. Give the guy his due.

Say what you will about jmfcst, but he never dug up personal information from off the forum about other posters, or laughed at and made fun of a poster in a thread about his friend committing suicide. Our friend from Bakersfield was a special piece of work and completely without redeeming value. Also worth noting that despite his views on homosexuality and all, jmfcst never went around saying basically "Ha ha you're a f****t!" and acting like it was some cutting edge insult or reflected worse on the target than himself. Our Bakersfield friend remains the only poster I can think of who actually used "f****t" as an insult. I don't think Kyle Mercado ever matured past the 7th grade.
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« Reply #15 on: July 22, 2013, 01:35:02 AM »

Say what you will about jmfcst, but he never dug up personal information from off the forum about other posters, or laughed at and made fun of a poster in a thread about his friend committing suicide. Our friend from Bakersfield was a special piece of work and completely without redeeming value. Also worth noting that despite his views on homosexuality and all, jmfcst never went around saying basically "Ha ha you're a f****t!" and acting like it was some cutting edge insult or reflected worse on the target than himself. Our Bakersfield friend remains the only poster I can think of who actually used "f****t" as an insult. I don't think Kyle Mercado ever matured past the 7th grade.

Was this guy Hip Hop Republican?
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #16 on: July 22, 2013, 01:35:30 AM »
« Edited: July 22, 2013, 01:38:46 AM by Mr. Morden »

Our Bakersfield friend remains the only poster I can think of who actually used "f****t" as an insult.

Didn't Sam Spade do that on occasion?

e.g.:

The Mikado - musical lover...  probably a fag.  still, we need those types
🐒Gods of Prosperity🔱🐲💸
shua
Atlas Star
Nepal

Political Matrix
E: 1.29, S: -0.70

« Reply #17 on: July 22, 2013, 01:38:07 AM »

Sam Spade was Mercado sock?
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -4.70

« Reply #18 on: July 22, 2013, 10:15:25 AM »

I was sort of under the vague impression that he was gay (he certainly assiduously fed the hot guys thread). I didn't follow his antics very closely back then.
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 4.65, S: -2.78

P P

« Reply #19 on: July 22, 2013, 05:40:10 PM »

Atheist 2006 is definitely the craziest.  That nutjob needs to be locked up in an institution somewhere.
patrick1
Junior Chimp

« Reply #20 on: July 22, 2013, 07:33:48 PM »

If you dislike him so much, why do you keep his memory alive by bringing it up all the time.  There have been thousands of posters move in and out of this forum. Many of whom were more memorable or worth remembering.
🐒Gods of Prosperity🔱🐲💸
shua
Atlas Star
Nepal

Political Matrix
E: 1.29, S: -0.70

« Reply #21 on: July 22, 2013, 09:23:03 PM »

segwaystyle helped me get elected to my first position in Atlasia so I guess I'll go with Mercado.  jmfcst played a valuable role as jmfcst but I haven't found any of his socks to be interesting.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #22 on: July 23, 2013, 08:55:25 AM »

I was sort of under the vague impression that he was gay (he certainly assiduously fed the hot guys thread). I didn't follow his antics very closely back then.

KYLE MERCADO, TROLL, IS GAY?  Who knew?
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies