Update Season VIII - "Lions and Tigers and Bears, Oh My!"
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 06:22:06 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Update Season VIII - "Lions and Tigers and Bears, Oh My!"
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 ... 80
Author Topic: Update Season VIII - "Lions and Tigers and Bears, Oh My!"  (Read 164014 times)
Okay, maybe Mike Johnson is a competent parliamentarian.
Nathan
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1350 on: July 07, 2013, 08:21:04 PM »

Bushie. Does the dog or does the dog not have a penis? Does the dog or does the dog not have rows of nipples along the underbelly? There is no reason why you or anybody should need a vet to figure this out unless there is something very odd indeed about this dog.

I have nipples, Nathan.  Could you milk me?

I was under the impression that the nipples were significantly less prominent in male dogs. That might be by false analogy to my cat, though, since it's been a few months since I've actually been around a dog.

In any case the point stands. Bushie, this is not that difficult, and it is not unimportant.
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1351 on: July 07, 2013, 08:25:44 PM »

Another benefit from the trip is I lost 7.5 pounds while I was gone.  I had resurfaced to 268.5 before I left, but now I'm down to 261.0. 

I'm sorry, Bushie. I just saw your last set of fb pics.  You're easily 285+, probaby the +.

The camera adds 20 pounds.

Also, the weight he's reporting here is presumably going by his own scale.  Remember when he went to the doctor (or was it the nutritionist?), and they weighed him, and the weight they gave him was noticeably higher than the weight he'd been reporting from his scale at home?
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.26, S: -4.52

P P P
« Reply #1352 on: July 07, 2013, 08:27:25 PM »

OK - I know it's trademark Bushie and all, but why hasn't there been a serious discussion for a while now about the mustache? It's certainly not a good way to get the ladies (Where's The Professor to back me up on something when I need him??).
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.77, S: 3.48

« Reply #1353 on: July 07, 2013, 08:51:04 PM »

OK - I know it's trademark Bushie and all, but why hasn't there been a serious discussion for a while now about the mustache? It's certainly not a good way to get the ladies (Where's The Professor to back me up on something when I need him??).

Nice diversion!
Fmr President & Senator Polnut
polnut
Atlas Icon
Australia

Political Matrix
E: -2.71, S: -5.22

« Reply #1354 on: July 07, 2013, 09:13:01 PM »

The moustache is why you can't walk near parks... it screams sex-offender.
Paul Kemp
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #1355 on: July 07, 2013, 09:16:13 PM »

As if he needed another excuse...
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1356 on: July 07, 2013, 09:17:45 PM »

But is it that unusual in Oklahoma?
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1357 on: July 07, 2013, 09:34:29 PM »

Another benefit from the trip is I lost 7.5 pounds while I was gone.  I had resurfaced to 268.5 before I left, but now I'm down to 261.0.

I'm sorry, Bushie. I just saw your last set of fb pics.  You're easily 285+, probaby the +.

The camera adds 20 pounds.

Also, the weight he's reporting here is presumably going by his own scale.  Remember when he went to the doctor (or was it the nutritionist?), and they weighed him, and the weight they gave him was noticeably higher than the weight he'd been reporting from his scale at home?

My scales are pretty accurate.  Again, at the doctor, I had loaded pockets, heavy clothes, and food in my stomach.  When I weigh at home, I have just taken a dump, let it settle for a bit, weigh in just my pajamas, no breakfast, yet, not even water or any kind of drink.  That may not be the most accurate time to weigh, but I'm consistent when I weigh, so I go with that.  I do occasionally weigh at night, especially when I've done well that day just to see what the morning could look like, though I don't take any stock in what the night reading says.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1358 on: July 07, 2013, 09:42:52 PM »

and bushie...whatever sex jj is...please get it fixed!  no f'ing excuse not to.

and you never answered my question...does jj stand for jeff jr?

Definitely we're going to get her fixed.  We're taking her to the vet for the first time tomorrow at 1630, and we'll ask the vet when we should get her fixed, because we've heard 6 months, but we're going to ask to make sure.  Six months of age would put it sometime around November 1.  It is very crucial especially for being mostly an outdoor dog.

Yes, JJ does stand for Jeff Junior.  Mom, Dad, and I call me the "dad" and them the "grandparents" of JJ.  Jeff Junior sounds like a boy's name, but it could work, and in this instance will work, for the girl.  We refer to her as JJ and hardly ever mention the words Jeff Junior, but that's what it stands for.

We need to work on some kind of safety system for JJ. Maybe an electronic dog collar or something.  Today, she was brought back to our front door by a couple young girls saying she was chasing them down the road.  JJ is harmless and wouldn't bite anyone, but we want to protect her and keep her from getting underneath someone's wheels.  That's another question we're going to ask the vet tomorrow evening is what they recommend for safety.
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1359 on: July 07, 2013, 09:51:39 PM »

Bushie, one last point on Blondie's sex.  If you legitimately didn't know if she was male or female, why did you start out by consistently assuming she was male, even going so far as to name her JJ because it sounded more "masculine"?  Does this tell us something about the patriarchy of Oklahoma?
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #1360 on: July 07, 2013, 09:52:55 PM »

All cats are girls and all dogs are boys, duh.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1361 on: July 07, 2013, 09:55:47 PM »

Bushie, one last point on Blondie's sex.  If you legitimately didn't know if she was male or female, why did you start out by consistently assuming she was male, even going so far as to name her JJ because it sounded more "masculine"?  Does this tell us something about the patriarchy of Oklahoma?

We thought initially she was a boy, but after further "inspection" we determined she was indeed a she.  The name JJ will remain.
Hufflypuff
United States

« Reply #1362 on: July 07, 2013, 11:05:14 PM »

We thought initially she was a boy, but after further "inspection" we determined she was indeed a she.  The name JJ will remain.

Hi. Long-time lurker and first-time poster.

The very fact that you didn't notice the sex of a dog weeks after obtaining one is proof enough you can't care for it. It would seem like you're just making this all up as a deflection, as even children can determine whether or not a dog has a penis almost immediately.

Get a job and quit lying to people.
Quit spending money that isn't yours on children that aren't yours.
You make Oklahoma look bad.
Хahar 🤔
Xahar
Atlas Legend
Bangladesh

Political Matrix
E: -6.77, S: 0.61

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1363 on: July 07, 2013, 11:10:32 PM »

Have you ever seen a cat penis?
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #1364 on: July 07, 2013, 11:15:09 PM »

Have you ever seen a cat penis?

Can't say I have. Nor have I seen a dog vagina.

I rest my case.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1365 on: July 07, 2013, 11:36:29 PM »

Hi, Hufflypuff,

Pleased to make your acquaintance.

Dissension is welcome, but as you can probably already tell by lurking, most of it goes in one ear and out the other.  I freely admit that and am really not ashamed of it, either.

Enjoy your time on this forum.  I look forward to getting to know you.  As I can tell you by first-hand experience, don't let anything said here bother you too bad.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1366 on: July 07, 2013, 11:39:22 PM »

I think I will hit the sack tonight around midnight.  I'm getting awfully sleepy, but I want to find a good stopping point with this show I'm watching (Big Brother After Dark).  It technically doesn't end until 0100, but oh well.
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.26, S: -4.52

P P P
« Reply #1367 on: July 08, 2013, 01:22:46 AM »

How is it hard to find a good stopping point on BBAD? It's just the live feeds...

Who's your favorite this season? I like Elyssa.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1368 on: July 08, 2013, 06:08:52 AM »

How is it hard to find a good stopping point on BBAD? It's just the live feeds...

I turned it off at 0000.

My favorite this season is Jeremy.  I'm going for a guy this year and I like the Moving Company alliance.  I feel sorry for Elyssa in a way, being targeted because she is Rachel's sister.  Of the ladies, my favorite is Amanda, though I feel she may either be the 3rd nominee this week or be backdoored.
tik 🪀✨
ComradeCarter
Junior Chimp
Australia
« Reply #1369 on: July 08, 2013, 06:30:09 AM »

You literally sit and watch a live feed of people doing nothing, waiting just in case they do something?

Why not just set up and watch a live feed to your own living room?
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1370 on: July 08, 2013, 06:45:48 AM »

You literally sit and watch a live feed of people doing nothing, waiting just in case they do something?

Why not just set up and watch a live feed to your own living room?

I watched the live feed to try to catch game talk.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -3.13

P P
« Reply #1371 on: July 08, 2013, 10:41:44 AM »

Bushie's arrogance is really off putting sometimes.

That poor little puppy...
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #1372 on: July 08, 2013, 11:58:36 AM »

You would.

I like the annoying, super-clingy unemployed brunette and the funny brunette.
Bacon King
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.63, S: -9.49

« Reply #1373 on: July 08, 2013, 12:36:45 PM »

So is there any reason why you didn't exercise today or have you just already given up on losing weight?

ps Inks, I have appropriated a quote you made, to put in my signature, hope thats k
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #1374 on: July 08, 2013, 02:21:23 PM »

Woo hoo!
Pages: 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 ... 80  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies