Update Season VIII - "Lions and Tigers and Bears, Oh My!"
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 08:22:14 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Update Season VIII - "Lions and Tigers and Bears, Oh My!"
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 ... 80
Author Topic: Update Season VIII - "Lions and Tigers and Bears, Oh My!"  (Read 164021 times)
memphis
Atlas Icon

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1400 on: July 08, 2013, 11:29:04 PM »

The electronic fence thing is expensive. Guarantee you he's lying about that. Anything dad did "over lunch" like putting up missing signs and buying a doghouse is most likely a lie also.
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1401 on: July 09, 2013, 01:30:01 AM »

Okay, I asked several dog owners of my acquaintance, and generally speaking the nipples are significantly less prominent on male dogs, even though they're obviously still present. I thought this was the case but I was less sure than with cats.

I promise I'll drop this subject now.

J.J./Blondie is an asexual trans victimologist.
Fmr President & Senator Polnut
polnut
Atlas Icon
Australia

Political Matrix
E: -2.71, S: -5.22

« Reply #1402 on: July 09, 2013, 01:39:48 AM »

The electronic fence thing is expensive. Guarantee you he's lying about that. Anything dad did "over lunch" like putting up missing signs and buying a doghouse is most likely a lie also.

Plus... that seems like a shock-collar... which is downright cruel... just put up a make-shift fence.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.77, S: 3.48

« Reply #1403 on: July 09, 2013, 07:18:42 AM »

Plus... that seems like a shock-collar... which is downright cruel... just put up a make-shift fence.

The collar would deliver a "safe, static correction" according to the box when she gets out of the designated area and it said it will have her trained in as little as two weeks.  I'll be honest, I'm a little skeptical of the "safe, static correction.", but we don't have the money to put up a fence and it is better than risking her getting under somebody's wheels.  Plus, with a fence, she is a live wire so she would master that fence in no time.  The collar system is $270.

Oh, memphis, we do have a dog house, a pretty big one.
Bacon King
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.63, S: -9.49

« Reply #1404 on: July 09, 2013, 07:31:06 AM »

Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1405 on: July 09, 2013, 07:42:52 AM »

I'll be honest, I'm a little skeptical of the "safe, static correction."

You could always test it on yourself, just to make sure it's safe.  Just program it to give you one electric shock for every day you don't walk for 30 minutes.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #1406 on: July 09, 2013, 07:48:29 AM »

We'll wait until winter to determine the temperature cutoff.  It'll probably be subfreezing temperatures.

She already comes in on the hottest of days (usually over 93 degrees).

If anyone reading this thread thinks comments like those from Mitty and Dukey regarding Jeff Junior's immanent demise are harsh, you need to rethink your position after reading these quotes.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1407 on: July 09, 2013, 07:56:35 AM »

We'll wait until winter to determine the temperature cutoff.  It'll probably be subfreezing temperatures.

If anyone reading this thread thinks comments like those from Mitty and Dukey regarding Jeff Junior's immanent demise are harsh, you need to rethink your position after reading these quotes.

You spelled imminent wrong.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #1408 on: July 09, 2013, 07:59:54 AM »

You can put the correct spelling in Jeff Junior's obituary.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1409 on: July 09, 2013, 08:07:48 AM »

Not needed.  JJ's not checking out anytime soon.  There is no mistreatment coming from this family.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -3.13

P P
« Reply #1410 on: July 09, 2013, 08:21:48 AM »

Someone needs to call the SPCA on him. I'm not usually one to do that, but waiting till its over 93 degrees and below freezing to take the poor dog inside is mistreatment. I really don't care if it doesn't fit in with Bushie's definition of mistreatment.

This poor dog is just being used as a pawn by his family to fulfill Bushie's "father" fetish just like those Kenyan kids. In a way, I can't blame Bushie for a lot of this. It seems like his family members are monsters themselves.
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1411 on: July 09, 2013, 08:24:41 AM »

This poor dog is just being used as a pawn by his family to fulfill Bushie's "father" fetish just like those Kenyan kids.

And Bushie's leaving the dog to be raised by his parents in ~9 months when he moves out: https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=174552.msg3789445#msg3789445

He can fulfil his father fetish with both the kids and the dog without actually doing the hard work of raising them.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #1412 on: July 09, 2013, 08:26:15 AM »

Not needed.  JJ's not checking out anytime soon.  There is no mistreatment coming from this family.

This site suggests otherwise
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #1413 on: July 09, 2013, 08:30:09 AM »

His poor father, who has been completely emasculated by Bushie and his mother, will have to raise JJ until JJ or his father dies. I guess I can't feel too bad for him either if he continues to take mistreatment like that. Literally no one in that household sans his father can do anything for themselves.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1414 on: July 09, 2013, 08:31:11 AM »

Someone needs to call the SPCA on him. I'm not usually one to do that, but waiting till its over 93 degrees and below freezing to take the poor dog inside is mistreatment. I really don't care if it doesn't fit in with Bushie's definition of mistreatment.

This poor dog is just being used as a pawn by his family to fulfill Bushie's "father" fetish just like those Kenyan kids. In a way, I can't blame Bushie for a lot of this. It seems like his family members are monsters themselves.

Oh, hush.  We are not horrible owners.  We love her and are doing what we think is best.  I don't need some arbitrary website to tell me how to take care of her.  Everybody needs to cool it and let us take care of her.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1415 on: July 09, 2013, 08:33:09 AM »

Duke, could you stop insulting my family, please?  They have done nothing to deserve baseless insults.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1416 on: July 09, 2013, 08:36:41 AM »

Anyway, I'm finished talking about the dog.  This is my thread and I can change the conversation.  Since I started losing weight in mid May, I have lost 14.2 lbs.  I started at 275.0 and now I weigh 260.8.  Since I have reached my first goal of 260, my new goal is 245 by September 1.
Paul Kemp
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #1417 on: July 09, 2013, 08:37:41 AM »

I don't need some arbitrary website to tell me how to take care of her.  

What is arbitrary about it? Unless you're talking about this website, which is so "arbitrary" that you need to constantly keep it "updated" with your life "seasons."

Duke, could you stop insulting my family, please?  They have done nothing to deserve baseless insults.

Just because you think they're baseless doesn't mean that they're baseless.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #1418 on: July 09, 2013, 08:37:58 AM »

Oh, hush.  We are not horrible owners.  We love her and are doing what we think is best.  I don't need some arbitrary website to tell me how to take care of her.  Everybody needs to cool it and let us take care of her.

Really?  People who have studied the matter say no higher than 80 degrees and no lower than 45......but YOU know better?  You don't deserve the dog......give it away so it lives.
Paul Kemp
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #1419 on: July 09, 2013, 08:38:24 AM »

It tells you how bad things are with the dog that Bushie would rather talk about his weight!

Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #1420 on: July 09, 2013, 08:39:01 AM »

Anyway, I'm finished talking about the dog.  This is my thread and I can change the conversation.  Since I started losing weight in mid May, I have lost 14.2 lbs.  I started at 275.0 and now I weigh 260.8.  Since I have reached my first goal of 260, my new goal is 245 by September 1.

Your pictures say otherwise.
Paul Kemp
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #1421 on: July 09, 2013, 08:40:18 AM »

Also LOL at Bushie's "this is my thread and I can talk about what I want!" A child as ever. I'm expecting another "Jeff 1, Forum 0" soon.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #1422 on: July 09, 2013, 08:46:16 AM »

The forecast for the next 7 days at Bushie's house is between 95 and 104 degrees, most days near 100.

The dog is better off dead if they don't bring it inside.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1423 on: July 09, 2013, 08:49:09 AM »

Anyway, I'm finished talking about the dog.  This is my thread and I can change the conversation.  Since I started losing weight in mid May, I have lost 14.2 lbs. I started at 275.0 and now I weigh 260.8.  Since I have reached my first goal of 260, my new goal is 245 by September 1.

Your pictures say otherwise.

Pictures add weight.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #1424 on: July 09, 2013, 08:49:26 AM »

Baseless? I told you I didn't care what you all did in the past until you start hurting the lives of others. As long as you all kept your destructive lives to yourselves, that was okay.

You are not taking care of this dog. Instead of following advice of others once again, your hubris and pride are getting the best of you and that poor animal will suffer because of it.  

The only person I actually feel sorry for in your family is your father. I don't mean to insult them, but when I am hearing of a blatant mistreating of an animal just so their 31 year old child can call himself its daddy, I can't help but get upset, you know, because I have a heart.
Pages: 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 ... 80  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies