Update Season VIII - "Lions and Tigers and Bears, Oh My!"
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 05:09:55 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Update Season VIII - "Lions and Tigers and Bears, Oh My!"
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 ... 80
Author Topic: Update Season VIII - "Lions and Tigers and Bears, Oh My!"  (Read 163922 times)
Хahar 🤔
Xahar
Atlas Legend
Bangladesh

Political Matrix
E: -6.77, S: 0.61

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #125 on: June 08, 2013, 02:14:56 AM »

The worst thing about Inks's insane jail warden act is that it's impossible to put him on ignore.
Kitteh
drj101
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #126 on: June 08, 2013, 02:19:52 AM »

Let me be clear.  I am not a sociopath.  I am not a horrible person.  I am not mentally handicapped or mentally challenged in any way.  I am not a thief.  I am not an idiot.

Let me be clear.  I am not a sociopath.  I am not a horrible person.  I am not mentally handicapped or mentally challenged in any way.  I am not a thief.  I am not an idiot.

Bacon King
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.63, S: -9.49

« Reply #127 on: June 08, 2013, 03:27:41 AM »

random gif thread?

random gif thread!

Okay, maybe Mike Johnson is a competent parliamentarian.
Nathan
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #128 on: June 08, 2013, 03:56:01 AM »

Does anybody know why Bushie uses military time?
Kitteh
drj101
United States

« Reply #129 on: June 08, 2013, 04:08:05 AM »

random gif thread?

random gif thread!

Bacon King
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.63, S: -9.49

« Reply #130 on: June 08, 2013, 06:17:05 AM »

speaking of gifs though the one in my signature is the first gif i've made by myself and i am quite proud of it
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #131 on: June 08, 2013, 06:21:02 AM »

The worst thing about Inks's insane jail warden act is that it's impossible to put him on ignore.

If Inks was my father I'd slit my wrists.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #132 on: June 08, 2013, 07:31:39 AM »

Does anybody know why Bushie uses military time?

It's not that it's "military time;" he just recognizes that that's how they do it in most other countries. Oklahomans are cosmopolitan like that.
WalterMitty
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: 1.68, S: -2.26

« Reply #133 on: June 08, 2013, 08:10:39 AM »

Gosh, you spin things so much, Bushie. But we all know you're just hiding behind seeing your friends as justifying your decision to go to McDonalds. You didn't expect to see them there. You just got lucky. You went there with a quarter pounder on your mind and nothing more.

Just admit you wanted to eat at McDonalds and move on. Seriously. I think all of us would be okay with that instead of shamelessly lying and making up excuses like you normally do. If you were serious about dieting and being healthier, you would've made the effort to do so.

Like tonight - I had a walk on the wild side, eating doughnuts and barbecue for dinner. I did it because dammit, I wanted to.

Okay, yes, I did have a Quarter Pounder on my mind.  That chicken sandwich was awful the other night.  I had to rectify that!

the other night you said you enjoyed the chicken sandwich.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.77, S: 3.48

« Reply #134 on: June 08, 2013, 09:21:52 AM »
« Edited: June 08, 2013, 09:30:02 AM by BushKenya »

Gosh, you spin things so much, Bushie. But we all know you're just hiding behind seeing your friends as justifying your decision to go to McDonalds. You didn't expect to see them there. You just got lucky. You went there with a quarter pounder on your mind and nothing more.

Just admit you wanted to eat at McDonalds and move on. Seriously. I think all of us would be okay with that instead of shamelessly lying and making up excuses like you normally do. If you were serious about dieting and being healthier, you would've made the effort to do so.

Like tonight - I had a walk on the wild side, eating doughnuts and barbecue for dinner. I did it because dammit, I wanted to.

Okay, yes, I did have a Quarter Pounder on my mind.  That chicken sandwich was awful the other night.  I had to rectify that!

the other night you said you enjoyed the chicken sandwich.

I did say that.  It was awful by comparison. Smiley

Wait... oops... that doesn't work... you caught me on that one...  Your honor, I ask that that line be stricken from the evidence.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #135 on: June 08, 2013, 09:27:45 AM »

If Inks was my father I'd slit my wrists.

It's one thing that I have to live with.  I guess I could ignore him by not responding, but I'm not sure he would be quiet even then.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #136 on: June 08, 2013, 09:32:17 AM »

Jeff, the difference is that I'm actually telling the truth; you're not.

I could go round and round all morning long, but I've got a wedding tonight.

OK... And I've asked you to name one thing I've said that's untrue.  You've avoided that.  So, name one thing I've said that's untrue.  If you'd like, you can even wait until after the wedding.

For Bushie's sake, I hope he's too hammered to post here coherently after that wedding. He would be if he knew what was good for him.

Well even if he's not, I hopefully will be Wink

If I'm not too hammered, I likely will be too tired!  I'm leaving the house at 1400 today to get some lunch and probably won't be back until 0000.  I'll have to get to bed pretty quick after that to get up for Sunday Morning Worship!
Brittain33
brittain33
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #137 on: June 08, 2013, 09:41:51 AM »

Jeff, you have admitted to being bipolar.  How can you say, "I am in great mental health.  I'm fine."?  Name one thing I have said that is untrue.  You can't.  Because there is nothing untrue in what I've said.  I'm not giving you a diagnosis.  I'm pointing out that you've admitted to some pretty serious issues that should really get checked out.  And these are issues that YOU have admitted to (other than conning your parents out of money... although I think you know it).

Did you go to the Star Trek movie and yell at the screen that you can't travel faster than light?
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #138 on: June 08, 2013, 10:19:26 AM »

Get a load of this!  Despite having McDonald's yesterday for an early dinner, I still lost 2.2 pounds over night!  That brings me to a total of 9.4 lbs since I first started - 265.6 lbs.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #139 on: June 08, 2013, 10:24:03 AM »

Bushie needs to get drunk and bang a bridesmaid and tell us about it. We need more entertainment here.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -3.13

P P
« Reply #140 on: June 08, 2013, 10:24:42 AM »

Lol. You didn't lose 2 pounds while sleeping. Maybe of water weight of you took a nice dump. It doesn't work that way though.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #141 on: June 08, 2013, 10:25:17 AM »

Bushie needs to get drunk and bang a bridesmaid and tell us about it. We need more entertainment here.

I have this feeling it'll be a dry wedding tonight that he's attending. I couldn't imagine anything worse.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #142 on: June 08, 2013, 10:25:49 AM »

Lol. You didn't lose 2 pounds while sleeping. Maybe of water weight of you took a nice dump. It doesn't work that way though.

Still 9 1/2 lbs is hardly just water weight.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #143 on: June 08, 2013, 10:30:07 AM »

I have this feeling it'll be a dry wedding tonight that he's attending. I couldn't imagine anything worse.

This being a church, there will be no alcohol at the reception.
Nathan
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #144 on: June 08, 2013, 10:37:02 AM »
« Edited: June 08, 2013, 10:43:48 AM by asexual trans victimologist »

Most churches have alcohol in the service.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #145 on: June 08, 2013, 10:40:24 AM »

Not this one.  We are a very conservative and very traditional church, so no alcohol allowed on church grounds at any time.
Nathan
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #146 on: June 08, 2013, 10:44:22 AM »

Not this one.  We are a very conservative and very traditional church, so no alcohol allowed on church grounds at any time.

That's neither 'very conservative' nor 'very traditional'.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #147 on: June 08, 2013, 11:05:19 AM »

I don't think you can out tradition the Greek Orthodox Church, and I've gotten hammered plenty of times at church festivals. Hell, even our priest drinks with us.

But I'm not surprised. Bushie won't get to enjoy a real wedding. Sad
Hash
Hashemite
Moderators
Atlas Superstar
Colombia

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #148 on: June 08, 2013, 11:55:51 AM »

Sounds like a boring wedding.
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #149 on: June 08, 2013, 12:06:26 PM »

I hope Jesus shows up and turns their water into wine.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 ... 80  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies