who is the liberal equivalent of krazen?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 11:15:17 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  who is the liberal equivalent of krazen?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: who is the liberal equivalent of krazen?  (Read 1572 times)
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -4.70

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: July 01, 2013, 08:33:38 PM »

Px has a certain je ne sais qua - except that he sometimes gets more personal than krazen. Krazen is actually quite a polite poster from what I can tell (yes I know, somebody will put up a post demonstrating to the contrary no doubt). But the point is, is that he is usually that way. Whether he is a troll or not I doubt will ever be really known - in part,  because of his style. He keeps things close to the vest.
True Federalist (진정한 연방 주의자)
Ernest
Moderators
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #26 on: July 01, 2013, 10:09:03 PM »

Krazen is far more talented and intelligent than Krazen.

Are you implying he is schizophrenic?

No he is implying that Krazen is intentionally trolling and manages to stay in character here well enough to convince many he believes everything he says.
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« Reply #27 on: July 01, 2013, 10:31:52 PM »

The problem with the idea that krazen is merely trolling is he goes too in depth in his anti-teacher/anti-public worker rants. I suppose he could just be reposting articles from some right wing blog with standard troglodyte commentary but it seems like an awful lot of work considering he also pops into other debates or responds to other articles with similar comments. He probably got detention a lot in high school and is holding a grudge.
free my dawg
SawxDem
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #28 on: July 01, 2013, 10:35:56 PM »

Px has a certain je ne sais qua - except that he sometimes gets more personal than krazen. Krazen is actually quite a polite poster from what I can tell (yes I know, somebody will put up a post demonstrating to the contrary no doubt). But the point is, is that he is usually that way. Whether he is a troll or not I doubt will ever be really known - in part,  because of his style. He keeps things close to the vest.

I think it's a mixture. He believes some of the things he says quite a bit, but exaggerates it to get a rise out of liberals.

Check the Grimes thread, it's basically Krazen vs. Atlas.
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« Reply #29 on: July 01, 2013, 10:58:12 PM »

I think it's a mixture. He believes some of the things he says quite a bit, but exaggerates it to get a rise out of liberals.

Check the Grimes thread, it's basically Krazen vs. Atlas.

Seems like all his posts were deleted...
Miles
MilesC56
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #30 on: July 01, 2013, 10:58:55 PM »

With all the stuff he knows, I always said krazen could have been a great poster if he were actually friendly and less blindly ideological. Its really a shame.
Okay, maybe Mike Johnson is a competent parliamentarian.
Nathan
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #31 on: July 01, 2013, 11:12:58 PM »

With all the stuff he knows, I always said krazen could have been a great poster if he were actually friendly and less blindly ideological. Its really a shame.

krazen is a perfect example of how being smart, by itself, doesn't count for as much as one might think.
badgate
Junior Chimp

« Reply #32 on: July 01, 2013, 11:28:03 PM »

krazen is a perfect example of how being smart, by itself, doesn't count for as much as one might think.

Like the guy in The Social Network
politicus
Atlas Icon
Denmark

« Reply #33 on: July 02, 2013, 06:51:37 AM »

Krazen is far more talented and intelligent than Krazen.

Are you implying he is schizophrenic?

No he is implying that Krazen is intentionally trolling and manages to stay in character here well enough to convince many he believes everything he says.

joke. didn't think i needed a smiley for such an obvious one.
True Federalist (진정한 연방 주의자)
Ernest
Moderators
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #34 on: July 02, 2013, 09:54:06 AM »

joke. didn't think i needed a smiley for such an obvious one.

No joke is obvious on the internet.  Heck, some people think cats actually want cheezburgers.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies