Hoping for a Kerry/McCain ticket! (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 07:01:00 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2004 U.S. Presidential Election
  2004 U.S. Presidential Election Campaign
  Hoping for a Kerry/McCain ticket! (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Hoping for a Kerry/McCain ticket!  (Read 11563 times)
Ben.
Ben
YaBB God

« on: April 04, 2004, 05:25:40 AM »

I like him because he's very indepdant-minded and fights corruption and what not.

His fight against corruption stems from a guilty conscience.

---

I see a Bush/McCain ticket more likely than a Kerry one though.  McCain actually is campaigning for Bush.

McCain is two-faced.  He may claim to be campaigning for Bush, but he is attacking him every chance he has, while praising Kerry and the Dem party.

At least Zell is honest in whom he supports.  I would have much more respect for McCain if he simply came out and supported Kerry.

After what happened in South Carolina Bush shouldn’t expect anything from McCain…

However McCain is being a little… well… a drama queen really, at the moment…

…but on criticizing Bush for saying Kerry was weak on defence I don’t think he was out of line anymore than that other well known republican liberal (joking) Chuck Hagel who also criticized the ad…

Your right McCain isn’t a liberal he’s just a more responsible and less reckless kinda Republican, he favours the neo-cons on foreign policy and is tight-fisted on spending… seems like a traditional republican to me…

And Zell Miller can’t even be called a conservative Dem, Breaux, Landrieu, Nelson, Lieberman these are conservative Dems, Miller as I have said before is way to the right of GOP “liberals” like Lincoln Chafee, Olympia Snowe and Arlen Specter, there is simply no equivalent to Miller in the republican party if there where you would be looking for a GOP Senator on a par with say Chris Dodd and there isn’t one and proably wont be one… so can we stop with the “Miller a conservative Dem” he’s not… what ever happened to the guy I don’t know but sometime in the late 1990’s something changed… oh well…            
Ben.
Ben
YaBB God

« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2004, 09:51:32 AM »

In the unlikley senario of Arizona going to Kerry... I get the sense of who'll get blamed.... Smiley
Ben.
Ben
YaBB God

« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2004, 10:15:42 AM »

Yeah.... it would be funny though
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies