House passes farm bill, eliminating Food Stamps
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 04, 2024, 06:34:02 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  House passes farm bill, eliminating Food Stamps
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6]
Author Topic: House passes farm bill, eliminating Food Stamps  (Read 7811 times)
True Federalist (진정한 연방 주의자)
Ernest
Moderators
Atlas Legend
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #125 on: November 19, 2013, 01:26:15 AM »

Who is this fellow and does he collect not one, not two, not three, but four forms of welfare?

So now VA benefits are welfare?  So much for Republicans supporting the troops.

That would actually be number 5, even if you charitably referred to a nurse as a member of the troops. Number 4 is whatever sad sap got stuck paying for the astonishing medical cost of twice a week individual therapy.

Most likely the VA.  Apparently in your world, our troops must never get injured; they either are perfectly healthy or they die honorably on the battlefield.
Miles
MilesC56
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #126 on: November 19, 2013, 01:30:31 AM »

You have a lot of nerve.  Of course, you've probably never had to serve a day in the military and have literally no idea what it's like.  I say this as someone whose uncle served as a nurse during Vietnam and had to shoot some poor sucker most every day.  You have no idea what members of our armed services endure every minute of their lives in the service and you have no idea how lucky you are to have the freedom to spout off the nonsense that you do.

Why don't you just be honest with yourself and say that you hate this country and everyone living in it?

Oh Scotty you don't understand...

I support America. Not sure about you.
Small Business Owner of Any Repute
Mr. Moderate
Atlas Icon
United States

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #127 on: November 19, 2013, 01:37:28 AM »

krazen if you find this stuff so outrageous, why not just quit your job and live the life of luxury that below-poverty-level government benefits provide?

America is already overburdened by leeches.

One would hope that Krazen would be more upset at corporate leeches like Walmart and McDonalds that collect billions on taxpayers' backs, but apparently he's more concerned with chasing the relative pennies that go to actual human beings.

The sociopathic shtick is getting old.
🐒Gods of Prosperity🔱🐲💸
shua
Atlas Star
Nepal

Political Matrix
E: 1.29, S: -0.70

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #128 on: November 19, 2013, 04:03:49 AM »

Its a meme called "Scumbag Steve." Ah, I forgot you weren't very savvy when it comes to pop/meme culture. I suppose that tends to happen when you live in a neat little bubble.

It's really much more the reverse.
Miles
MilesC56
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #129 on: November 19, 2013, 04:17:22 AM »

Its a meme called "Scumbag Steve." Ah, I forgot you weren't very savvy when it comes to pop/meme culture. I suppose that tends to happen when you live in a neat little bubble.

It's really much more the reverse.

Obviously not in this case.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies