Update Season IX - "CAD, Kenya, CAD, Kenya, CAD, Kenya, CAD"
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 23, 2024, 01:29:38 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Update Season IX - "CAD, Kenya, CAD, Kenya, CAD, Kenya, CAD"
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 ... 80
Author Topic: Update Season IX - "CAD, Kenya, CAD, Kenya, CAD, Kenya, CAD"  (Read 154087 times)
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.77, S: 3.48

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #375 on: August 01, 2013, 06:44:21 PM »

So only three days of the week you even attempt to eat healthy? Cool diet bro.

You could have at the very least just had a regular burger. Getting the bacon is just ridiculous at this point.

Sometimes, it is as many as 5 days that we eat healthy...  I thought about a regular burger, but the bacon adds just enough flavor...

Yeah, I wasn't thinking health tonight. Smiley
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #376 on: August 01, 2013, 10:26:52 PM »

It is nearly 2230 in Oklahoma.  I'm probably going to bed within the next hour.  I'm going to try to have a "practice" school night tonight by setting my alarm for 0500.  With a 0640 departure for school every morning, I will need to wake up at 0500 so I can have a 20-30 min Bible Study, shower, watch the news and update Facebook and the forum.  I'm going to try to survive on 6 hours sleep by going to bed at 2300 most nights.  We'll see how long that lasts before I move it up to, say, 2200.
TJ in Oregon
TJ in Cleve
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.13, S: 6.96

« Reply #377 on: August 01, 2013, 11:55:59 PM »

It is nearly 2230 in Oklahoma.  I'm probably going to bed within the next hour.  I'm going to try to have a "practice" school night tonight by setting my alarm for 0500.  With a 0640 departure for school every morning, I will need to wake up at 0500 so I can have a 20-30 min Bible Study, shower, watch the news and update Facebook and the forum.  I'm going to try to survive on 6 hours sleep by going to bed at 2300 most nights.  We'll see how long that lasts before I move it up to, say, 2200.

Trying to get more sleep while still getting up early enough would be a better idea to strive for than trying for less. Sufficient sleep (~8 hours for most people) lessens your chances of heart disease, improves muscle function, helps your metabolism, and makes you generally feel better. Putting yourself into sleep deprivation over a long period of time is not a good thing for the body when it can be avoided.
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #378 on: August 02, 2013, 12:33:44 AM »

You could have at the very least just had a regular burger. Getting the bacon is just ridiculous at this point.

He's a growing boy.

He's growing wider and wider everyday!
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #379 on: August 02, 2013, 01:53:35 AM »

He's a growing boy.

Will Bushie become the first man to be taller laying down than standing up?
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #380 on: August 02, 2013, 01:57:58 AM »

He's a growing boy.

Will Bushie become the first man to be taller laying down than standing up?

Forget Kenya! This is actually an achievable goal that Bushie should be aiming for.
Хahar 🤔
Xahar
Atlas Legend
Bangladesh

Political Matrix
E: -6.77, S: 0.61

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #381 on: August 02, 2013, 02:54:14 AM »

No worries.  I found something that might keep me awake. Coverage of the MLB Trade Deadline. Tongue

That didn't put you to sleep? It certainly didn't keep me awake.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -3.13

P P
« Reply #382 on: August 02, 2013, 07:25:35 AM »

Lol. At least the "diet" is also over now too. Only CAD remains. How long wil he actually stsy in the program? It won't be long. I expect he will drop out within a month, suspend the job search to focus on Christmas and continue his life of napping, eating until his parents and he dies.
Paul Kemp
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #383 on: August 02, 2013, 08:27:40 AM »

Each passing Update is a constant reboot.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #384 on: August 02, 2013, 09:08:22 AM »

Lol. At least the "diet" is also over now too. Only CAD remains. How long wil he actually stsy in the program? It won't be long. I expect he will drop out within a month, suspend the job search to focus on Christmas and continue his life of napping, eating until his parents and he dies.

I'll admit, the diet is in tatters right now, but the intent is still there.  The intent is still to lose weight (before that gets hilariously twisted).  The CAD program is one thing that will stay.  I'm not going to add $2600 to my student loan just to drop out in a month.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #385 on: August 02, 2013, 09:11:20 AM »

I'll admit, the diet is in tatters right now, but the intent is still there.  The intent is still to lose weight (before that gets hilariously twisted).  The CAD program is one thing that will stay.  I'm not going to add $2600 to my student loan just to drop out in a month.

oh, I know you intend to do a lot of things. I'm sure you intend to finish your CAD too, but I will be shocked if you do, and Kansas City is definitely not happening regardless of the CAD outcome. If you're in your own place even in Midwest City by 2015, I will make a Youtube video of me eating my left shoe.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #386 on: August 02, 2013, 09:13:35 AM »

oh, I know you intend to do a lot of things. I'm sure you intend to finish your CAD too, but I will be shocked if you do, and Kansas City is definitely not happening regardless of the CAD outcome. If you're in your own place even in Midwest City by 2015, I will make a Youtube video of me eating my left shoe.

How do you like your shoe? With salt? BBQ Sauce?
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #387 on: August 02, 2013, 09:26:00 AM »

Hot sauce.

But remember, every time I've challenged you, you've folded like a limp piece of paper. I'm not afraid of your smart responses. Wink
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #388 on: August 02, 2013, 09:32:57 AM »

Hot sauce.

But remember, every time I've challenged you, you've folded like a limp piece of paper. I'm not afraid of your smart responses. Wink

You've got ~10 months to decide how you want to eat your shoe.  I'll be watching the YouTube video from my apartment in Kansas City, Missouri!

I'm not completely lazy!
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #389 on: August 02, 2013, 09:37:43 AM »

Hot sauce.

You've got ~10 months to decide how you want to eat your shoe.  I'll be watching the YouTube video from my apartment in Kansas City, Missouri!

I'm not completely lazy!

True. You are a dedicated Christian, despite how twisted the version is you subscribe to. That's literally the only thing you are not lazy about.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #390 on: August 02, 2013, 09:43:54 AM »

Just sit back and watch with dreams about your meal!
WalterMitty
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: 1.68, S: -2.26

« Reply #391 on: August 02, 2013, 09:52:13 AM »

bushie was your attendance at all of your jobs poor?  why was that?
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #392 on: August 02, 2013, 09:55:10 AM »

No one knows the real reason why ONG cut ties with him so quickly. He either did miss loads of time or was really rude to them when he quit.

The chances I eat a shoe are as high as the chances you get your diet in order, complete your CAD degree and move to Kenya...
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #393 on: August 02, 2013, 10:29:23 AM »

My attendance hasn't been what it should be at really any of my jobs.  That trend started back in college.  Its not something I'm proud of.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #394 on: August 02, 2013, 10:32:37 AM »

No one knows the real reason why ONG cut ties with him so quickly. He either did miss loads of time or was really rude to them when he quit.

The chances I eat a shoe are as high as the chances you get your diet in order, complete your CAD degree and move to Kenya...

ONG cut ties with me because I didn't give them enough notice.  Instead of the customary 2 weeks, I gave 3 days.  I missed quite a bit, as well, so that probably played a factor.  I was always a hard worker when I was there, I never slacked off, but I let my migraine headaches get in the way.  That all changes with this CAD certificate.

Like I said, just sit back and watch.  Don't say you won before the game even starts!
Paul Kemp
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #395 on: August 02, 2013, 10:55:35 AM »

My attendance hasn't been what it should be at really any of my jobs.  That trend started back in college.  Its not something I'm proud of.

This says it all. Plus the fact that Bushie is probably an identical copy of Milton in the workplace.
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #396 on: August 02, 2013, 11:09:07 AM »

This is why we need a larger social safety net in this country. Certain people are just not cut out for employment. The best thing to do is give them a free small apartment, food stamps, free healthcare and a bit of spending money through a generous dole, make sure they don't commit any crimes, and then just let them lay in bed watching TV all day until they die.
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #397 on: August 02, 2013, 01:26:05 PM »

This is why we need a larger social safety net in this country. Certain people are just not cut out for employment. The best thing to do is give them a free small apartment, food stamps, free healthcare and a bit of spending money through a generous dole, make sure they don't commit any crimes, and then just let them lay in bed watching TV all day until they die.

Or abort them in the womb.  Sadly, these options are apparently on the same side of the spectrum.
WalterMitty
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: 1.68, S: -2.26

« Reply #398 on: August 02, 2013, 01:30:25 PM »

it sounds like your attendance has been bad for 2 reasons:  1.  ill health and 2. laziness (sorry to be so blunt).

you are a young man,.  you shouldnt be sick so often.  cant you see your diet and weight are having a very negative impact on your life already?  obviously it will get much worse as you get older.

as for laziness, having a sense of urgency will help that.  treat every job you have like it is vitally important to you.   your attitude is 'oh well, no biggie if i lose this job...'
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #399 on: August 02, 2013, 01:30:49 PM »

I actually agree with Lief. Bushie simply isn't fit to hold a job. That is why I'm so confident he will never leave his parents trailer.
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 ... 80  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies