Update Season X - "It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas Vol. I."
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 24, 2024, 04:17:26 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Update Season X - "It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas Vol. I."
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 ... 80
Author Topic: Update Season X - "It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas Vol. I."  (Read 209966 times)
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.77, S: 3.48

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #150 on: September 06, 2013, 08:54:30 PM »

So, tomorrow, I plan to watch football or football related shows for 17 hours from 8:00 am to 1:00 am Sunday.  College Game Day from 8:00 am - 11:00 am and then a quadruple header of games from 11:00 am - 1:00 am.  I'll get up every now and then to feed the pets, but for the most part, I will be in my chair at my computer watching football.
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #151 on: September 06, 2013, 09:01:33 PM »

So, tomorrow, I plan to watch football or football related shows for 17 hours from 8:00 am to 1:00 am Sunday.  College Game Day from 8:00 am - 11:00 am and then a quadruple header of games from 11:00 am - 1:00 am.  I'll get up every now and then to feed the pets, but for the most part, I will be in my chair at my computer watching football.

Now you're just inksing with us.  Kill yourself.
Paul Kemp
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #152 on: September 06, 2013, 09:13:41 PM »

Reported for trolling.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #153 on: September 06, 2013, 09:21:23 PM »

Reported for trolling.

It's the truth.
Snowstalker Mk. II
Snowstalker
Atlas Star
Palestinian Territory, Occupied

Political Matrix
E: -7.10, S: -4.35

P P P
« Reply #154 on: September 06, 2013, 09:25:28 PM »

The dangers of trying too hard, ladies and gentlemen.
Paul Kemp
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #155 on: September 06, 2013, 09:48:27 PM »

The dangers of trying too hard, ladies and gentlemen.

You're just asking for it...
Harry
Atlas Superstar
Ukraine

« Reply #156 on: September 06, 2013, 09:52:14 PM »

You never lose the taste for regular. I drink a regular coke like once every few months because Mexican Cokes are great, and they are damn good, but I know if I drank them on a regular basis (once or twice a week is regular), I would be far unhealthier than I am now.

Come on now, a couple Cokes a week is no big deal at all.

For example, I used to drink Coke or Mountain Dew at 14 meals per week.  I've cut back to a hard limit of 3 meals per week (and 0 between meals), drinking either water or skim milk the other 18.  It was a very good decision on my part.
Small Business Owner of Any Repute
Mr. Moderate
Atlas Icon
United States

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #157 on: September 06, 2013, 09:53:05 PM »

Every day is a bad day. Your diet is still hamburgers, twinkies, and ham sandwiches on white bread with no vegetables.

What I eat is not necessarily the best, but at least the calories are generally under 2K.  Yesterday was an abnormality.

And that's why you will never be healthy. You have an overly simplistic view of weight loss where you believe (incorrectly) that all calories are equal. Further, you seem to believe that exercise plays no part in the equation, and that it's somehow OK to sit around for 50+ hours a week watching TV.

You cannot live on 2,000 calories worth of hamburger, corn, and soda per day. Your body will not get the nutrients it needs, your body will not utilize its fat stores, and your health will only continue to decline. You are literally killing yourself with your lifestyle. And the only person in this thread who doesn't seem to be capable of seeing that is you.

But yeah, keep telling yourself that a meaningless 0.7 pound movement on the scale means you're getting healthier. Especially when that loss was really caused by losing 1 pound of muscle and gaining another 0.3 pounds of fat.
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 4.65, S: -2.78

P P

« Reply #158 on: September 07, 2013, 12:04:30 AM »

Guys, I had ONE bad day. ONE. Why are people thinking its now a habit?  Isn't everybody allowed to have a bad day?  Nobody is mentioning that I've been keeping my calories under 2,000 for a week or 10 days before.  They all want to rail on me for having one bad day and say that i'm hopeless.  I am not hopeless and am nowhere near hopeless.  I am nowhere near a diabetic and I am doing what I need to keep it that way.  One bad day does not diagnose with diabetes.  Mom and Dad are changing the way they eat.  I have said that countless times and yet everybody is still insulting them.  I don't know what gives.

You're morbidly obese; of course it's a habbit.  People don't just get morbidly obese from occasional bad days.  You have a habbit of overeating.  How else do you think you got to this point?  When is your next dietician appointment?
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #159 on: September 07, 2013, 12:58:39 AM »

You never lose the taste for regular. I drink a regular coke like once every few months because Mexican Cokes are great, and they are damn good, but I know if I drank them on a regular basis (once or twice a week is regular), I would be far unhealthier than I am now.

For example, I used to drink Coke or Mountain Dew at 14 meals per week.  I've cut back to a hard limit of 3 meals per week (and 0 between meals), drinking either water or skim milk the other 18.  It was a very good decision on my part.
Indeed.  A couple cans of pop a week would not cause you any harm.
Kitteh
drj101
United States

« Reply #160 on: September 07, 2013, 01:12:19 AM »

Now you're just inksing with us.  Kill yourself.

dont worry hes doing that already
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #161 on: September 07, 2013, 01:45:44 AM »

Seems appropriate to post this here:

http://www.theonion.com/articles/area-man-bids-tearful-farewell-to-family-as-nfl-se,33754/
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #162 on: September 07, 2013, 06:33:17 AM »

I used to drink Mountain Dew for breakfast, but that was ALL that I had for breakfast - I ate no food with it.  My first meal of the day was usually an hour or two later at 'lunch', somewhere between 1:00 and 4:00 PM.

Nowadays I drink a Coke for breakfast similarly.  I think high-sugar sodas are ideal for breakfast, but I rarely if ever drink soda with a meal - it seems like a kind of disgusting companion for most foods.  I do drink Coke with certain Isaan foods here, but in general I just have water with Thai foods and a glass of wine with 'farang' foods.
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #163 on: September 07, 2013, 06:41:21 AM »

Bushie do you have difficulty getting in and out of automobiles?

Unless they are tiny Geo Metros or Mini Coopers, then no.  I have to wad myself up to get in those death traps, but any normal size sedan I'm fine.

Haha, when have you ever had occasion to get into a Mini Cooper?  Geo Metro I can definitely envision in the wilds of Oklahoma, but a Mini Cooper?  Who owns a Mini Cooper in your trailer park?
WalterMitty
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: 1.68, S: -2.26

« Reply #164 on: September 07, 2013, 08:15:56 AM »

Soda damages your teeth more than anything.

how are your teeth bushie?
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #165 on: September 07, 2013, 08:38:16 AM »

Guys, I had ONE bad day. ONE. Why are people thinking its now a habit?  Isn't everybody allowed to have a bad day?  Nobody is mentioning that I've been keeping my calories under 2,000 for a week or 10 days before.  They all want to rail on me for having one bad day and say that i'm hopeless.  I am not hopeless and am nowhere near hopeless.  I am nowhere near a diabetic and I am doing what I need to keep it that way.  One bad day does not diagnose with diabetes.  Mom and Dad are changing the way they eat.  I have said that countless times and yet everybody is still insulting them.  I don't know what gives.

You're morbidly obese; of course it's a habbit.  People don't just get morbidly obese from occasional bad days.  You have a habbit of overeating.  How else do you think you got to this point?  When is your next dietician appointment?

As far as the last three weeks go, it is not a habit.  It used to be a habit, yes, but its not anymore.  I have been losing weight over the past two to three weeks and have already lost nearly all of the two pounds I gained yesterday morning.  I'm down to 260.4.  I was at 261.8 yesterday morning.  I'm fine, Inks.  Nobody believes that and keeps yelling at me for that, but I'm fine.  I know what I need to do and I'm doing it.  I'm not perfect at it, and I do mess up, but I am doing a lot better now than I have been doing.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #166 on: September 07, 2013, 08:39:17 AM »

Soda damages your teeth more than anything.

how are your teeth bushie?

They are a lot better now than they were as a kid.  As a kid, I would get cavities nearly every visit.  I haven't had a cavity in 7 or 8 years now.
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #167 on: September 07, 2013, 10:22:19 AM »

Why ate you measuring your weight loss in decimals, or even pounds? Weights that specific can easily shift within hours & are probably not indicative if anything important.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #168 on: September 07, 2013, 11:06:05 AM »

Why ate you measuring your weight loss in decimals, or even pounds? Weights that specific can easily shift within hours & are probably not indicative if anything important.

The scale reads in two-tenths increments.  I've already told everyone when I weigh, so I don't need to share that again.  I weigh at the most accurate time of the day.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -3.13

P P
« Reply #169 on: September 07, 2013, 11:14:43 AM »

You've hit a wall with your weight loss. No need to keep weighing all the time. You aren't losing weight. No need to open yourself to all this criticism.
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #170 on: September 07, 2013, 12:37:26 PM »

You've been down to 260 for about a month.
patrick1
Junior Chimp

« Reply #171 on: September 07, 2013, 01:41:06 PM »

Random aside:
Can someone tell me why the insistence on the use "grilled" hamburgers? Are people boiling burgers these days or are we to salute Bushie that he isn't throwing them in to a deep fryer?
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #172 on: September 07, 2013, 01:45:56 PM »

Random aside:
Can someone tell me why the insistence on the use "grilled" hamburgers? Are people boiling burgers these days or are we to salute Bushie that he isn't throwing them in to a deep fryer?

If it were me I'd just fry them in a pan, its easier.
Starbucks Union Thug HokeyPuck
HockeyDude
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #173 on: September 07, 2013, 02:06:27 PM »

I never really read this Atlas staple and I was curious.  It's ummmm.... interesting, but I have to ask: why do all of you post in here like Bushie has some obligation to you to not be a fat or a lazy?  It seems like he's just describing his day-to-day life, not necessarily asking for help and then rejecting it.  If he was asking for advice and then openly [Inks]ing all over it that would be one thing, but that does not seem to be the case here. 
patrick1
Junior Chimp

« Reply #174 on: September 07, 2013, 02:09:08 PM »

Random aside:

If it were me I'd just fry them in a pan, its easier.

Yeah, but are you really frying them on the pan? One would think that the burger has enough fat content where you would just need a little something so it doesnt stick to the pan and not a bunch of fatty oils.  Also they may be easier but it is terrible tasting, you barbarian Smiley
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 ... 80  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies