Update Season X - "It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas Vol. I."
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 08, 2024, 06:05:48 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Update Season X - "It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas Vol. I."
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80
Author Topic: Update Season X - "It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas Vol. I."  (Read 209152 times)
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1825 on: October 15, 2013, 10:11:27 AM »

I'm 30, work hard, and make over 40k a year. No student loans, and no debts.  You don't have to be privileged to make it, just work hard

Oh really?  What's your job, big boy?

I work in sales, creepy guy
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -3.13

P P
« Reply #1826 on: October 15, 2013, 12:39:11 PM »

I can't wait to hear about the first kiss tonight! I've never been more excited!
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #1827 on: October 15, 2013, 12:59:08 PM »

I'm 30, work hard, and make over 40k a year. No student loans, and no debts.  You don't have to be privileged to make it, just work hard

That's very interesting.  What kind of things do you sell?
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1828 on: October 15, 2013, 02:57:55 PM »

That's very interesting.  What kind of things do you sell?

Hopes, dreams, industrial ignitions, safety shutdown equipment, emission control catalysts, and a fee other things for oil & gas, marine, industrial and irrigation industries
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.77, S: 3.48

« Reply #1829 on: October 15, 2013, 04:38:59 PM »

I'll be leaving here in about 30 minutes for Date 3.  I need to stop by Walmart on the way and check on something real quick, but then I'll be on my way to Guthrie.  Things have blossomed tremendously between us and the plans for December are starting to get solidified as well as a few plans for the first few months of 2014.  Things are going really well between the two of us.  I'm excited, she's excited, and we're in good shape!
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.26, S: -4.52

P P P
« Reply #1830 on: October 15, 2013, 04:40:00 PM »

Where will you be spending Christmas?
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1831 on: October 15, 2013, 04:41:31 PM »

Where will you be spending Christmas?

With my parents.

New Year's, though, I'll probably spend with her.
President Tyrion
TyrionTheImperialist

« Reply #1832 on: October 15, 2013, 05:18:25 PM »

Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #1833 on: October 15, 2013, 06:23:31 PM »

Famous last words?
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1834 on: October 15, 2013, 06:39:02 PM »

I really hope Bushie gets some tongue in on this kiss!
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #1835 on: October 15, 2013, 06:40:05 PM »

I really hope Bushie gets some tongue in on this kiss!

What are the odds their kiss leads to more? And we are discussion a pregnancy scare tomorrow?
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1836 on: October 15, 2013, 06:46:18 PM »

I bet he is going to get a pregnancy test for after the kiss..ya know.. to make sure she isn't preggers after
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #1837 on: October 15, 2013, 09:29:10 PM »

The date is over! All we have to do is wait for Bushie to Update us!
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1838 on: October 15, 2013, 09:57:54 PM »

It was a closed mouth kiss, actually two.  One before dinner and once after dinner.  It was just a lips kiss.  It will probably stay that way for a while!  The date went well.  We made a lot of future plans, solidifying the June 6, 2015 wedding date.  I will stop beating around the bush by saying we are discussing wedding plans.  We are talking about ceremony plans, pre-marriage events, formal engagement timeline, as well as a beginning discussions of a honeymoon.  I am not going to propose to her until April 2014 probably, but we are "undercover engaged" at this point.  Meaning, we are going full throttle into wedding plans, but not announcing anything to the public at-large yet.  I ask none of this leaks to FB, please.  It's only been three dates, but we are sold on each other already.  We're not going to rush the wedding, though so we've got it 598 days from now.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1839 on: October 15, 2013, 10:00:01 PM »

Date 4 will involve her parents and brother this Saturday.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #1840 on: October 15, 2013, 10:00:47 PM »

How was dinner? What did you all eat?

And I'm happy you're finally over being coy with us! We knew you were "undercover engaged" all along! I'm happy for you.
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1841 on: October 15, 2013, 10:04:17 PM »
« Edited: October 23, 2013, 10:05:55 AM by Inks.LWC is Vincent Bugliosi »

It was a closed mouth kiss, actually two.  One before dinner and once after dinner.  It was just a lips kiss.  It will probably stay that way for a while!  The date went well.  We made a lot of future plans, solidifying the June 6, 2015 wedding date.  I will stop beating around the bush by saying we are discussing wedding plans.  We are talking about ceremony plans, pre-marriage events, formal engagement timeline, as well as a beginning discussions of a honeymoon.  I am not going to propose to her until April 2014 probably, but we are "undercover engaged" at this point.  Meaning, we are going full throttle into wedding plans, but not announcing anything to the public at-large yet.  I ask none of this leaks to FB, please.  It's only been three dates, but we are sold on each other already.  We're not going to rush the wedding, though so we've got it 598 days from now.

This is f***ing classic Update right here. I love it.

And we now have a new have Update trope to add to the wiki: "undercover engaged"!
Kitteh
drj101
United States

« Reply #1842 on: October 15, 2013, 10:15:06 PM »

The update is better than sex
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1843 on: October 15, 2013, 10:18:27 PM »

And I'm happy you're finally over being coy with us! We knew you were "undercover engaged" all along! I'm happy for you.

Thanks, Dukey!

We just went to Braum's for hamburgers and ice cream.  Why did we both drive to Guthrie which is a 45 minute drive for both of us when there is a Braum's near me and near her?  Because we wanted to!!!
Paul Kemp
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #1844 on: October 15, 2013, 10:20:10 PM »

Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1845 on: October 15, 2013, 10:21:07 PM »

Bushie, just get that extra ring from Mama Bushie and officially propose on the next date. You know you wanna start bragging about the engagement publicly (aka on facebook)!
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 4.65, S: -2.78

P P

« Reply #1846 on: October 15, 2013, 10:22:28 PM »

Congratulations!  It's clear that you've really put some significant thought into this and really thought it through, so I think it's a good decision.  Go get 'em, tiger!
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1847 on: October 15, 2013, 10:25:07 PM »

Thanks, Dukey!

We just went to Braum's for hamburgers and ice cream.  Why did we both drive to Guthrie which is a 45 minute drive for both of us when there is a Braum's near me and near her?  Because we wanted to!!!

Nothing quite like that fancy-pants Braum's in Guthrie, I'm sure.

(*Waits for Inks to smash Bushie for wasting Papa/Mama Bushie's money on gas for no apparent reason.*)
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #1848 on: October 15, 2013, 10:26:28 PM »

Thanks, Dukey!

This is so f**king awesome I can't even describe my excitement. This is why I continued to follow this tale for so long.

How long will your "undercover engagement" last? Are you sure you won't pop the question before April? That's a short engagement after all. It's reasonable to do it now.
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1849 on: October 15, 2013, 10:31:02 PM »

Thanks, Dukey!

This is so f**king awesome I can't even describe my excitement. This is why I continued to follow this tale for so long.

How long will your "undercover engagement" last? Are you sure you won't pop the question before April? That's a short engagement after all. It's reasonable to do it now.

You know our boy isn't waiting until April. He hates keeping secrets from his facebook dittoheads. 
Pages: 1 ... 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies