Tmthforu94/TDAS04: For a Stronger Mideast
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 11:59:46 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Tmthforu94/TDAS04: For a Stronger Mideast
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6
Author Topic: Tmthforu94/TDAS04: For a Stronger Mideast  (Read 9917 times)
LastVoter
seatown
YaBB God
Thailand

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #50 on: November 08, 2013, 06:34:11 PM »

I have to admit I'm somewhat responsible for introducing it on the forum, by running Snowstalker against Napoleon. If I could only know the monster that would be created.
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.26, S: -4.52

P P P
« Reply #51 on: November 18, 2013, 11:05:37 PM »

Statement from the Office of Tmthforu94:
The recent tragedies that swept across the Mideast struck home to the Senator, as the areas affected were very close to his former residence. The Senator will be traveling this weekend to the areas affected to survey the damage and offer assistance to families affected by the storms.
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« Reply #52 on: November 20, 2013, 01:55:58 AM »

#defeattmth
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #53 on: November 20, 2013, 04:44:33 PM »

Saw that was trending earlier on Twitter. Impressive!
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #54 on: November 25, 2013, 04:20:14 PM »

My activity will be very limited between now and Sunday. As it will also be limited for most Atlasians, I hope you all can be understanding of that. Smiley

Have a blessed Thanksgiving! Smiley *hughughug*
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #55 on: December 01, 2013, 06:53:45 PM »

I have returned.
DC Al Fine
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #56 on: December 01, 2013, 08:42:52 PM »

After much thought, I have decided to endorse Senator Tmthforu94 in the upcoming At-Large Senate election.

Senator Tmth has been a strong advocate for Atlasian education and has fought hard for choice in education. He has also been a tireless advocate for effective regional reform, voting for proposals that will enhance game play and not limit power to a few leftists in a unitary state.

Most importantly Tmth works well with other parties, voting with bills proposed by the left on occasion including one that the left's own Senators couldn't be bothered to vote for Tongue.

For the reasons outlined above and many others, I will be giving my first preference to Senator Tmthforu94 and encourage my fellow Atlasians to the same.
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #57 on: December 01, 2013, 08:46:04 PM »

Much appreciated, Mr. Assemblyman! Smiley *hughughug*
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #58 on: December 03, 2013, 11:43:20 AM »

With the election season officially underway, I would like to take this opportunity to remind The People that I am seeking another term to the Senate. Smiley Throughout my term, I have been an active voice in the Senate, both by proposing dozens of amendments and by frequently debating critical issues in the Senate. Throughout my term, I have done my best to represent the will of The People, and I do believe I deserve reelection.

The December Senate elections are important ones - activity has always been a major issue for me when voting, and after what happened four months ago, I hope others will take it into consideration as well. All five regional Senators are reasonably active - I can only imagine the possibilities if we also elect five active At-Large Senators!

Whether you choose to vote for me or not, I hope you will hear me out over the next few weeks and that you will at least consider voting for me. Hopefully the candidates will be able to meet for a debate sometime soon, but in the meantime, I would be happy to address any concerns The People may have. Smiley

JerryArkansas
jerryarkansas
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #59 on: December 03, 2013, 05:11:38 PM »

You sir have my endorsement.
Spamage
spamage
United States

« Reply #60 on: December 03, 2013, 07:08:05 PM »

Endorsed for first preference, obviously Smiley
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #61 on: December 05, 2013, 11:56:33 PM »

Statement from Senator Tmthforu94:

I was deeply saddened day upon learning of the death of Nelson Mandela. Mandela was not only an incredible leader in South Africa, but an incredible leader for the rest of the world. Millions have been inspired by his courage in promoting peace and human dignity. It is my wish that millions more will continue to learn from his spirit and commitment to the cause of freedom.

With that being said, based off recent happenings in Atlasia, I would like to leave you all with one of my favorite quotes from Nelson Mandela:

"Resentment is like drinking poison and then hoping it will kill your enemies."
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #62 on: December 06, 2013, 11:51:26 PM »

Attention!

The At-Large Senate Debate has begun! I encourage everyone to follow the debate on the link below:
https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=183518.0

Re-elect Tmthforu94: Actively Committed to Serving You!
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #63 on: December 11, 2013, 12:10:22 AM »

Campaign Schedule of Senator Tmthforu94: December 11th - 15th

December 11th:
Meet and Greet - Nashville, Tennessee
Speaking with Undecided Voters - Atlanta, Georgia
Policy Speech on Human Trafficking - Columbia, South Carolina

December 12th:
Pancake Breakfast - New Brunswick, New Jersey
Policy Speech on Activity in the Senate - Pottstown, Pennsylvania
Touring of Hersey Chocolate Factory - Hershey, Pennsylvania
Town Hall Meeting - Akron, Ohio

December 13th:
Election Day Rally - San Diego, California
Visiting Campaign Office - Riverside, California

December 14th and 15th:
Overseeing GOTV Operations - Lawrence, Kansas

Reminder! The At-Large Senate candidates are currently engaged in a debate. Please follow the link below to follow along:
https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=183518.0

As always, questions/comments are welcome, whether as a candidate or as YOUR Senator! Remember - I am always here to help and address/solve and concerns you may have. Smiley

Re-elect Tmthforu94: Actively Committed to Serving You!
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -6.96

« Reply #64 on: December 11, 2013, 12:26:50 AM »

Senator Maxwell speaks in the Northeast for Senator Tmth

"Atlasia's Senate has been stifled with inactivity and boredom. So many in this nation are crying for a Senate that is willing to do what needs to be done, and our party has done so much to work hard for this nation. While other parties have elected members that are dedicated to campaigning for their jobs and then not doing them, our candidates have continually gone in and done the job. Simply put, the Federalist Party is the party of leadership and responsibility.

And nobody has exuded leadership and responsibility in the Senate quite like Senator Tmth. He has gone out there everyday, put out constructive solutions, worked out bold compromises and got things done in a gridlocked, inactive Senate. He was a chief architect of Regional Reform, which would've passed any normal Senate. We've had our conflicts, but without question he is the best At-Large Senator, and one of the best Senators we have. We can't afford to lose him in the next session!"

tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #65 on: December 11, 2013, 01:23:10 AM »

Senator Tmthforu94 Speaks to Undecided Voters in Atlanta

Atlanta - First off, I want to thank you all for taking the time to come here today. We have a very important election coming up in a few days, and it means a lot that you are willing to take time out of your busy lives to hear me out today.

I have had the opportunity to serve in many prominent positions in Atlasia, most notably as your President. However, none of those experiences have been as challenging as serving as a Senator for the past four months. Our Senate has been plagued by bitter partisanship and inactivity. Legislation has died solely due to a lack of activity.

My friends, Atlasia deserves better than that, and it is my hope that things will get better next month. However, it is crucial that we have leaders in the Senate who are not only active, but also have the experience and knowledge of Senate procedure needed to have a successful session. I have been one of the most active Senators in Atlasia, am the most experienced candidate in this race, and thanks to that experience, have extensive knowledge of OSPR, our statue, and the Constitution.

If I am honored to be re-elected this weekend, my top priorities next session will be game reform and creating national standards to crack down on human trafficking, an issue that absolutely requires involvement by the federal government. I am a reasonable conservative, always looking to work across the aisle to achieve legislation in the best interests of The People.

I humbly ask for a high preference on your ballot - together, we can create the Atlasia we aspire of.
Oldiesfreak1854
Atlas Icon
United States

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #66 on: December 11, 2013, 10:35:09 AM »

Endorsed.

Former Mideast Assemblyman Oldiesfreak1854 (Fed-MI) Endorses Senator Tmthforu94
You must be logged in to read this quote.
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #67 on: December 11, 2013, 12:46:00 PM »

Thank you for your kind words, both Oldiesfreak and Maxwell!

Press Release: Midwest Governor Lumine Backs Tmthforu94 For Reelection!

Governor Lumine made the following statements earlier today, endorsing both Tmthforu94 and Flo:
On the At-Large Senate Election:

Well, the election comes before us and it looks like that the regional executives are endorsing! (As is the case for the esteemed King in the North) And I would like to offer my main endorsement to two candidates: Flo and Tmthforu. Flo is man a ability and activity, and he proved many positive qualities in the middle of the Senate seat scandal (abilities that some of us failed to show), and I trust him to be a great Senator. Tmthforu is one of our native sons, and one of the best Senators during this session. He has also ran a great campaign, and he proved that he is most definitely interesting in serving Atlasia to the best of his abilities.
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #68 on: December 13, 2013, 12:04:09 AM »

Statement by Senator Tmthforu94

Fellow Atlasians,

The At-Large Senate Election is upon us!

For the past four months, I have proven to be a very active and dedicated Senator, and I have done my best to fight for The People. For the past few weeks, I have been actively making my case on why I believe I deserve election, running one of the most active campaigns in this election.

I humbly ask for a high preference from each of you - it would mean so much to me! It would be a privelage and an honor to serve you for four more months!

Thank you!

YOUR Senator,
Tmthforu94 Smiley

Now go vote!!!
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #69 on: December 13, 2013, 06:41:28 PM »

Thank you to everyone who has given me a high preference so far - it is great to see such strong turnout on the first day! Keep voting, my friends! Smiley
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« Reply #70 on: December 13, 2013, 09:19:56 PM »

Federalist Rich Man's Party die die die!

#defeattmth
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #71 on: December 13, 2013, 10:15:37 PM »

I think there was a bit of sarcasm in Napoleon's post, considering his preference for me in this election. Wink
PJ
Politics Junkie
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #72 on: December 13, 2013, 10:18:30 PM »

I think there was a bit of sarcasm in Napoleon's post, considering his preference for me in this election. Wink
Sorry, sarcasm is hard to detect through writing. Tongue
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #73 on: December 15, 2013, 06:31:43 AM »

Go vote for me or else
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #74 on: December 16, 2013, 12:19:53 AM »

Congratulations to everyone who was elected this weekend. I thank the voters for giving me a second term.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies