Tmthforu94/TDAS04: For a Stronger Mideast (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 05:39:56 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Tmthforu94/TDAS04: For a Stronger Mideast (search mode)
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Author Topic: Tmthforu94/TDAS04: For a Stronger Mideast  (Read 10089 times)
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.26, S: -4.52

P P P
« Reply #50 on: December 20, 2014, 07:23:48 PM »

Announcement of Lt. Governor Nominee
The search to find the next Lt. Governor of the Mideast was pretty quick! This individual is pretty new to the game, but has the energy and commitment needed to help put move this region forward.

I am pleased to announce that my running mate, the next Lt. Governor of the Mideast Region, is TDAS04!

tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #51 on: December 21, 2014, 09:33:30 PM »

Thank you everyone for your kind words! It is great to see such a broad coalition supporting our campaign!

Due to the holiday season approaching, we will not begin engaging in campaign activities until after December 25th. We wish everyone a safe and pleasant holiday season!
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #52 on: January 05, 2015, 03:48:27 PM »

TDAS and I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday season!

We are excited to get to work for the Mideast. As most of you know, our Governor was recently nominated to the Supreme Court. I am proud of the job he has done as Governor and in the confirmation hearings, and it looks like he will be our next Supreme Court justice!

Because of this, I will soon be assuming the role of Governor. I look forward to a smooth transition, and once again want to congratulate the Governor on this amazing opportunity that he has earned.
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #53 on: January 05, 2015, 05:31:01 PM »

All Mideast elections begin on the 3rd Thursday of the month, so it will start on the 15th and last for 72 hours. Smiley In an effort to maximize turnout, I usually do not open the voting booth until Thursday afternoon to give folks the opportunity to vote for part of Sunday.
Pages: 1 2 [3]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies