Tmthforu94/TDAS04: For a Stronger Mideast (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 05:01:03 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Tmthforu94/TDAS04: For a Stronger Mideast (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Tmthforu94/TDAS04: For a Stronger Mideast  (Read 10034 times)
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -6.96

« on: October 16, 2013, 02:26:33 AM »

We've had vicious disagreements, but you are among the best Senators at the moment. Endorsed for re-election.
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2013, 08:38:14 PM »

What do you think about my amendment to the rules?
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2013, 08:51:21 PM »

What do you think about my amendment to the rules?
I think I have been pretty vocal about my general opinion of inactive Senators. Wink That being said, I don't necessarily agree with creating stricter requirements for Senators who have at least made the effort to introduce multiple bills. I would support your amendment with an amendment that changed "expulsion" to just stripping them of their sponsorship of all legislation.

That being said, I wouldn't be opposed to allowing an expulsion vote for Senators who haven't posted in five days. That's unacceptable, IMO.

I think this is an area where we'll just disagree, but it's not that I want to punish someone who wants to put effort in. It's that I want to push Senators, if they are going to sponsor tons of legislation, then they should show up for that legislation. That's all.
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2013, 12:26:50 AM »

Senator Maxwell speaks in the Northeast for Senator Tmth

"Atlasia's Senate has been stifled with inactivity and boredom. So many in this nation are crying for a Senate that is willing to do what needs to be done, and our party has done so much to work hard for this nation. While other parties have elected members that are dedicated to campaigning for their jobs and then not doing them, our candidates have continually gone in and done the job. Simply put, the Federalist Party is the party of leadership and responsibility.

And nobody has exuded leadership and responsibility in the Senate quite like Senator Tmth. He has gone out there everyday, put out constructive solutions, worked out bold compromises and got things done in a gridlocked, inactive Senate. He was a chief architect of Regional Reform, which would've passed any normal Senate. We've had our conflicts, but without question he is the best At-Large Senator, and one of the best Senators we have. We can't afford to lose him in the next session!"

Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies