1.01.10 - The Imposition -
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 07:30:26 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  1.01.10 - The Imposition -
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13
Author Topic: 1.01.10 - The Imposition -  (Read 26677 times)
Sbane
sbane
Atlas Icon

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #100 on: October 02, 2013, 02:40:02 PM »

..oh, that Iranian phone call the president had, that was an invitation to look at their new product roll-out, the Israelis said they weren't buying it.

Of course the Israelis aren't buying it.  They already have it and they are really hoping to remain the only ones in their neighborhood with it.

Universal healthcare? Now, I don't like Netanyahu just as much as the next guy, but I don't think he cares if Jordanians have universal healthcare or not.
free my dawg
SawxDem
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #101 on: October 02, 2013, 05:49:00 PM »

In any of the events that the legislators narrowly agree on, tomorrow, Obama continues the transformation with his favorite human will killing drug sloth with or without citizen approval.

This guy? How can you not love him?
t_host1

« Reply #102 on: October 02, 2013, 08:41:08 PM »

..oh, that Iranian phone call the president had, that was an invitation to look at their new product roll-out, the Israelis said they weren't buying it.

Of course the Israelis aren't buying it.  They already have it and they are really hoping to remain the only ones in their neighborhood with it.

Universal healthcare? Now, I don't like Netanyahu just as much as the next guy, but I don't think he cares if Jordanians have universal healthcare or not.

Gee’s, I keep forgetting to get back and check out that 666 plan; the 150 languages and Obama phone are all related, appreciate the reminder. From what I understand it was quite a sight and all…

I guess the pow-wow at the White House this evening was a bit much for GOP rep's; Sen. Reid stating the he and the President were tight with Rep. Pelosi saying how impressed she was with how strong, strong, strong!!! the President looked'.
t_host1

« Reply #103 on: October 03, 2013, 07:03:23 AM »
« Edited: October 03, 2013, 09:37:53 AM by t_host1 »

Bank robbers have their pie in from the sky institutes; Paulson just said the debt ceiling law makes no sense, very bad and must be eliminated. Obama’s law is very bad and makes sense the must to eliminate it.
 Looks to me the deal is done, Obama gets the debt ceiling law to throw in the trash and the people get the Obama law – Obamacare to throw in the trash.

The reason the ACA is having a problem is not a technical issue, it is a legal problem called fraud with the evidence being the title itself.

Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #104 on: October 03, 2013, 08:44:07 AM »

t-hose is the new nkpatel?
t_host1

« Reply #105 on: October 03, 2013, 10:47:26 AM »

"allegedly college educated"

I just realized that this is also a countdown to the shutdown. O-Day indeed.

Today’s performance at the rock quarry does start to bring an understanding of the presidents’ education certificates.  In their absence, it may help the defendant position for the colleges THE PEOPLE vs. BIG EDU  in what will be a $25,000,000,000,000.00 settlement to satisfy the nations debt.

t_host1

« Reply #106 on: October 04, 2013, 12:40:55 AM »
« Edited: October 04, 2013, 12:42:50 AM by t_host1 »

Well, there have been a lot of interviews of the concerns for the death of a few already thought to be dead Baggers of TEA. Obama and Dem’s are spending more time on words to describe the faction of minorities than the words of an inspiring future that is understandable.  Maybe, just to be a little different today we’ll get an interview of the fat lady telling us when she’s going to sing and what she’s going to sing. It would be at least something to look forward to.

The mood around these parts, there is no turning back; ACA must die and creditability is only to be of living within our means. It's not complicated.
True Federalist (진정한 연방 주의자)
Ernest
Moderators
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #107 on: October 04, 2013, 01:34:06 AM »

I expect the fat lady to sing no earlier than the 17th of October now.  The 17th of October is notable in American history as a day of surrenders.  In 1777 on that date, Gen. Burgoyne surrendered his army at Saratoga.  In 1781, Gen. Cornwalis surrendered his army at Yorktown.

Who will surrender on that date in 2013 in Washington? Only time will tell, but I hope it will be Boehner who surrenders to sanity.

Let me close by quoting three verses from a poem by Jupiter Hammon, the first published African American writer, who was born on the 17th of October in 1711.

Quote from: Restricted
You must be logged in to read this quote.

We can only hope that Tea Partiers will cease serving Mammon, but I doubt it.
t_host1

« Reply #108 on: October 04, 2013, 07:52:22 AM »

I expect the fat lady to sing no earlier than the 17th of October now.  The 17th of October is notable in American history as a day of surrenders.  In 1777 on that date, Gen. Burgoyne surrendered his army at Saratoga.  In 1781, Gen. Cornwalis surrendered his army at Yorktown.

Who will surrender on that date in 2013 in Washington? Only time will tell, but I hope it will be Boehner who surrenders to sanity.

Let me close by quoting three verses from a poem by Jupiter Hammon, the first published African American writer, who was born on the 17th of October in 1711.

Quote from: Restricted
You must be logged in to read this quote.

We can only hope that Tea Partiers will cease serving Mammon, but I doubt it.

Hum…. Is sanity, in the eyes of the beholder or the beholder of the I’s?
 One thing here at atlas is a fact, history has a life.
t_host1

« Reply #109 on: October 04, 2013, 09:31:40 AM »

Major media’s conversation today is the pub’s do not know what to or how to do;  just what in the hell would the media do if the pub’s , the house, were to pass legislation in regular order , like yesterday, the day before, aah, let’s see, the day before that and, well… ok, I guess it is their option to report what they are told to report, my bad. 

t_host1

« Reply #110 on: October 04, 2013, 11:12:17 PM »

[UpTrollDate]

The Dems optics of their proffered premise that the Republicans are looking for off-ramps has developed a glitch.

So, Obama and the troops had a parade thru the streets of DC today as reporters gave questions for speech-filled answers of winning the war. Additionally, while having some lunch at the discounted for furloughed government workers eatery, Obama continued to explain that he will not negotiate with a TEA party gun pointed at him.

There wasn’t any campaigning evident that told of his push to defeat the TEA party extremist via his maximum effect for no governing services and the denial of public privilege’s so to create a weapon of public spite that he believes will defeat those Baggers of TEA.

The glitch seems not only to be a problem with the selling of a fraudulent insurance scheme, the revolt against the republican faction of TEA is not devolving as plan by Obama and the fraternal order of insiders.

Representatives of the people continue their efforts to get the servicing of supplies to the public and Obama holds for the overdue surrender that he says must happen before any rule changes and budgeting can proceed.

It is being said that surrender is required first for negotiations to begin. I am not up on my history of the surrenders that Ernst has stated, however I am having a hard time thinking that one of sides in those times just gave up their positions by saying, OK – gees, if you say so.

t_host1

« Reply #111 on: October 05, 2013, 08:38:30 AM »

Obama forces preparing to arrest the Volunteers of America who provide public access to public property and the priest who pray and practice the faith of Catholicism with military personal; house democrats refuse to stop these aggressions and say, the idea of paying these arrestors is unconscionable, unnecessary and that the honor of denial to the public is without question too Obama.
t_host1

« Reply #112 on: October 05, 2013, 09:53:03 AM »
« Edited: October 05, 2013, 11:21:12 AM by t_host1 »

Probability unknown yet exists that the less than internet 9:00am to 4:00pm only operations, a first in internet sales, closes and will not re-open. Insurance fraud on such a large scale as the Obama scheme is, it has proved to be simply too large to mask, states will feel additional pressure to proceed as Obama dictates.

It appears the Senate by unanimous consent will now pay government workers to en effect the inconvenience of the private sector as at present.

t_host1

« Reply #113 on: October 06, 2013, 03:17:22 AM »

Out for a Sunday Troll - an American tradition

The Michigan governor like others keep using the analogy that when families have financial problems or disagreements they set down to figure things out, resolve them. Out of fear, it must be willful refusal to recognize that Obama is not of an American family. He, Obama for reasons intentionally or just never naturally received the spirit and soul of the Why America is the exception for one to succeed or fail by his or her own terms.

This current stand has one side as the democrats, knowing that its existence can only survive by the taking vs. the give, merit, representation for all to create and participate or not with or without prejudice.

Reid and Pelosi keep citing numbers of dollars as the issue. Cruz, Lee and Paul don’t have the numbers giving issue; however, Boehner, Cantor and crew have issues and the numbers to govern for a while with presence as its guidance. 
t_host1

« Reply #114 on: October 06, 2013, 10:02:24 PM »

If, this next week of re-budgeting holds without an agreement with the executive branch, in all likelihood regular order – the original intent of the US House, will be back as the renewed normal. There will be no more continuing resolution’s (CR’s) as the form of financing of government programs.  The law of ACA is no different than that of the space shuttle program, programs are defunded. Obama and the Democrats in time will become grateful for the US house stopping ACA. Between the major problems of insurable loss and equal protection the ACA has just to start, it will be best that lift off never happened. 

The debt ceiling limit becomes a non too slight issue if the above holds.
t_host1

« Reply #115 on: October 07, 2013, 07:30:17 PM »

Media folks are tweaking a twist that the Obama no-negotiation stance is maybe not quite as tall as he was last week. Reading between the lines is as usual the feed stock for tomorrow.

The best line of the day that I understood --- the Washington Redskins name change suggestion.

Redliners   or    Thinskins          Rush Limbaugh  

t_host1

« Reply #116 on: October 09, 2013, 08:06:39 AM »

O-Day 9 - - - Furloughed IRS and Justice Department workers eagerly return to work to investigate late night network comedy shows, citing that profiting from the Obama administrations inability to properly defend itself is blastfullofme and will not be tolerated.   
bullmoose88
Atlas Icon

« Reply #117 on: October 09, 2013, 09:42:52 AM »

This program has been brought to you by the letters "W" "T" "F" and by "all of the drugs." And has been made possible by viewers like you.
t_host1

« Reply #118 on: October 09, 2013, 10:23:16 PM »

POW-WOW 2, US House speaker asks fellow comrades if any of them would like to go getcha some at the White House. Some 18 or so elected to go – presumed to be leadership. 

Is Obamas’ on air tone – rhetoric, the same in private?

Should we expect any resolve today? An understanding has been made and this trip is for the details.
Does it matter which hostage takers go?

Does anyone think Obama will do some Clinton type of deals - appreciative return for a favor?

To be direct - can any of the hostage takers be bought?

I’m thinking democrats would not be as TEA’d off if Obama delays ACA mandate for full funding and government and union ACA exempt as would be the Baggers of TEA outrage. The Delay of the mandate is nothing compared to privileges, money and control.
badgate
Junior Chimp

« Reply #119 on: October 11, 2013, 01:21:06 AM »

Day 11 of The Presence
t_host1

« Reply #120 on: October 11, 2013, 08:22:39 AM »

Internet healthcare scams, Nobel Prize recipients, even when the media’s conversation is not about Obama it is. The Presence just may be the next wonder to fix, with many saying, “I didn’t build it – why should I pay for it?” realizing the terms of WTF.   
t_host1

« Reply #121 on: October 13, 2013, 03:02:25 PM »

Obama, the Dems and The Media are still blaming the extreme right wing TEA Republican’s for Americas’ first credit ratings downgrade are again promising similar results because they, Obama and company, are being told what to do by the means of lawful order.

Like in the pass the odds are good – with the analyst making the decision last time saying it was because there wasn’t enough spending cuts and TEA bagged for the Triple a+ to hold - giving the downgrade, an easy education can confirm the same here in this Presence time will prevail.

That faction of a few with such power has again broken no laws, carry out its duty and delivered the will of their constituent’s. On the other hand, America endures The Media, Obama and their constituent’s will of carrying out its duty of lawlessness to justify its means.

If form follows function, I see no reason on the morning of the 18th of Oct. 2013, the bill of lading from the US House will be of a formal order to proceed with the removal of the President of the United States for willful abandonment and duties of the office and conspiracy.

There is not going to be a good painless time for the debt, entitlements and privilege's to be re-aligned. 
t_host1

« Reply #122 on: October 14, 2013, 08:10:39 AM »

What is the difference of these O-Day’s and then in the year of Columbus?
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #123 on: October 14, 2013, 12:36:38 PM »

The O-Day Series jumped the shark after O-Day 8.
t_host1

« Reply #124 on: October 14, 2013, 10:49:31 PM »

The why, the how come of a few having a legit purpose to act with principle comes from the foresight of Hamilton, #71 –

The republican principle demands that the deliberate sense of
the community should govern the conduct of those to whom they intrust
the management of their affairs; but it does not require an unqualified
complaisance to every sudden breeze of passion, or to every transient
impulse which the people may receive from the arts of men, who flatter
their prejudices to betray their interests. It is a just observation,
that the people commonly INTEND the PUBLIC GOOD. This often applies to
their very errors. But their good sense would despise the adulator who
should pretend that they always REASON RIGHT about the MEANS of
promoting it. They know from experience that they sometimes err; and the
wonder is that they so seldom err as they do, beset, as they continually
are, by the wiles of parasites and sycophants, by the snares of the