1.01.10 - The Imposition -
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 09:34:09 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  1.01.10 - The Imposition -
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13
Author Topic: 1.01.10 - The Imposition -  (Read 26509 times)
t_host1

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #50 on: September 26, 2013, 08:29:58 AM »
« edited: September 26, 2013, 11:40:08 PM by t_host1 »

We are at the simplest position as what to do with governess budgeting; punch it between the eyes-hard and fast, knocking it to ground-shutdown, unconsciousness will be short lived, submit and pass in an orderly manner the 13 spending appropriation bills. USA creditability will be at triple a+ even though the gamers will say it isn’t. The health complex will do what it does best with what it has. Their successes’ of great or small will vary from the participation of the communities to which they reside.  Like education it is not about the money.
t_host1

« Reply #51 on: September 26, 2013, 02:48:52 PM »

I’m sure it was just pure luck. I'm channel surfing, catching the end of Sen. Al Franken floor speech with the floor being handed over to Sen Leahy, Leahy asking the chairperson “what are we voting on” and the chair saying “the continuing resolution bill”, had little chuckle with that, then, went to the next channel and there was Barbara Mikulski citing the Sen. Cruz bomb (filibuster) the Cruz missile “Huff and Puff”. Aligning of the stars seems to be in good order today.
Oswald Acted Alone, You Kook
The Obamanation
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #52 on: September 26, 2013, 08:35:57 PM »

What is O-Day?
True Federalist (진정한 연방 주의자)
Ernest
Moderators
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #53 on: September 26, 2013, 08:57:20 PM »

I think thost_1 thinks O-Day is sort of like “Day-O” in Beetlejuice with us being taken control of.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQXVHITd1N4
t_host1

« Reply #54 on: September 27, 2013, 09:24:01 AM »

I think thost_1 thinks O-Day is sort of like “Day-O” in Beetlejuice with us being taken control of.
You must be logged in to read this quote.

Consideration on True Federalist request for Day-O being the official theme song of O-Day has been completed. Announcement of proclamation and recognitions will soon be offered. 

Day ia a day-o
 (Till I come and me wanna go home)   ... however by decree, the tally man collecting your bananas'  says you can not.
Day ia a day-o
 (Till I come and me wanna go home)
Lurker
Norway
« Reply #55 on: September 27, 2013, 09:53:56 AM »

Is t_host1 a Democratic troll? Or is he actually what he presents himself as, a paranoid Tea Party hack?
t_host1

« Reply #56 on: September 27, 2013, 10:06:49 AM »

There may actually be an escape from the Obamanation, a place to go; Mars has been discovered to be an actual sea of water when cooked. This is a big deal for the survivors of the Obama transformation and just as cool, I, may just be a descendent troll from mars. Wow, put that in your pipe and smoke it.
SteveRogers
duncan298
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: -3.87, S: -5.04

« Reply #57 on: September 27, 2013, 10:29:06 AM »

Good observation, it is one of the questions in the opening post of this thread. O-Day’s currently are in dissention, the count down for exiting the what was and the entering of preparedness, requirement’s for passage into the what is Obamanation, never to return Obama says, to the greatest nation conceived for the white man.
 If you’re not prepared, prepare to pay technical violation penalties of a minimum $100 per violation not to exceed 25,000 per year if you have an excuse, and up to $50,000 per year if you do not have a good reason for your technical violation.

True federalist request for Day-O the song from the movie Beetlejuice as being the theme song for this thread, consideration is pending lyric correlation.    

A wild "Racist Overtones" appeared! That sort of came out of nowhere. This thread is full of twists and turns, and I'm excited to see how it ends.
homelycooking
Junior Chimp
Belize

« Reply #58 on: September 27, 2013, 11:12:01 AM »

A wild "Racist Overtones" appeared! That sort of came out of nowhere.

But in a way, it didn't. There's no possible way that anyone could realistically perceive a moderate program of healthcare reforms to be a herald of dystopia. It's certainly possible for reasonable people to debate the benefits and drawbacks of the Affordable Care Act, even in an impassioned way, but t_host's incoherent and paranoid rhetoric suggests a fear and a hatred of the impostor President Barack Obama on the basis of his race, his perceived foreignness to the cultural integrity of a white America and his supposed zeal in destroying, like a foreign (Barry Soetoro) usurper, "the greatest nation conceived for the white man". "Preparedness", I suppose, implies protecting oneself and one's property from the imminent race war to follow the implementation of the ACA.

These are not racist overtones. There would be no sense or logic to this argument if t_host merely feared the implementation of the so-called "Obamacare" and its impact on the availability and cost of medical care. This whole charade is motivated by racial fears and delusions. Giving oblique voice to those fears and delusions is this thread's raison d'etre.
The Obamanation
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #59 on: September 27, 2013, 02:12:54 PM »

There may actually be an escape from the Obamanation, a place to go; Mars has been discovered to be an actual sea of water when cooked. This is a big deal for the survivors of the Obama transformation and just as cool, I, may just be a descendent troll from mars. Wow, put that in your pipe and smoke it.

What? I'm not that bad.
badgate
Junior Chimp

« Reply #60 on: September 27, 2013, 03:26:17 PM »

I firmly believe "The Final Countdown" should be the official song.
Tetro Kornbluth
Gully Foyle
Atlas Icon
Ireland, Republic of

« Reply #61 on: September 27, 2013, 03:32:13 PM »

I firmly believe "The Final Countdown" should be the official song.

No, they don't want anything to do with Europe.
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #62 on: September 27, 2013, 05:18:34 PM »

This is exciting.
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #63 on: September 27, 2013, 06:16:14 PM »

I know I am. I really want to see what happens with all of this. I'll admit if I'm wrong, but I am feeling lucky with this.
t_host1

« Reply #64 on: September 27, 2013, 08:55:05 PM »

What? I'm not that bad.

…nah, no problem. You can come along if want, you got the seeds, right?

a note afoot,
Something we need to get straighten out from the get go here; you guys that been thinking you’re from Venus or someplace in-between, ante  going to cut it, only things that work are on this maiden voyage. So, that pretty much rules out Democrats, Muslim’s and well, you know. 

badgate
Junior Chimp

« Reply #65 on: September 28, 2013, 12:08:42 AM »

Something about this space talk makes me think of this book series. Did anybody else read it?

t_host1

« Reply #66 on: September 28, 2013, 08:05:58 AM »

Well, our last weekend of what was. If you hear the day-o song cranked up somewhere, have a good time, you will be in good company with the border crossing just ahead.  If someone asks ‘what’s up  with the party’, they’re probably not aware that the state of Submission is just ahead, best ask them what they’re favor is first.
 I haven’t yet, I wondering what the playlist meme would be on Pandoras’ day-o selection. Again, enjoy the weekend.
Small Business Owner of Any Repute
Mr. Moderate
Atlas Icon
United States

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #67 on: September 29, 2013, 02:11:13 AM »

Has everyone found appropriate cover? I don't want anyone getting hurt when O-Day arrives.
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #68 on: September 29, 2013, 11:04:20 AM »

Senator Reid also has a countdown clock for the day the GOP generic ballot numbers begin to decline:

t_host1

« Reply #69 on: September 29, 2013, 11:21:23 AM »

Has everyone found appropriate cover? I don't want anyone getting hurt when O-Day arrives.

Your concerns are at the correct location. Imagine the inhabitant and democrats who have had a problem with the sufficient time, understanding-why and the money to acquire a picture of themselves that has their name, age, location attested in order to vote. And now, inhabitants and democrats must find the sufficient time, understanding-why and no money for their must acquire confirmed class status.

I must admit though, if anybody can fine cover from being hurt, a Democrat knows the drill the best.
t_host1

« Reply #70 on: September 29, 2013, 12:27:49 PM »

Apparently, a delay on instructions for submission of your health is possible. The official Obamacare statement cites that some TEA has been served creating lines at major media outlets.
The Obamanation
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #71 on: September 29, 2013, 12:35:43 PM »

Please, explain what O-day is already!
True Federalist (진정한 연방 주의자)
Ernest
Moderators
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #72 on: September 29, 2013, 12:54:31 PM »

Depends.  With fallout from the nuclear option of shutting down the government, it may be not everyone will have sufficent airtight shelter to avoid being contaminated by GOP weaponry.
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #73 on: September 29, 2013, 12:55:40 PM »

The day the exchange sign-ups open. Also the day the GOP shuts down the government.
t_host1

« Reply #74 on: September 29, 2013, 02:16:39 PM »

The day the exchange sign-ups open. Also the day the GOP shuts down the government.

My understanding of the question to be in the present time context. More like the states receiving millions of $ to reinforce their political strength to hold the greater good in confinement with expectation of more to come and, the most important O-Day component of all, is, if all fails Obama has on cruz control the media ‘huff and puff’ program.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies