1.01.10 - The Imposition - (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 11:05:16 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  1.01.10 - The Imposition - (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: 1.01.10 - The Imposition -  (Read 26701 times)
SteveRogers
duncan298
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: -3.87, S: -5.04

« on: September 15, 2013, 11:07:34 AM »

This offensive front will be implemented with media off-handed comments as a distraction while strengthening the insurgencies’ honor, furthering the stature that their emperor of darkness – aka; Barry Soetoro, Barack Hussein Obama -Dunham as the ultimate con-man of the Great American Transformation (GAT 2008 - ?).  With constitutional order now breached, this supporting documentation adds foundational conformation that O-Day is the death of the worlds’ only republic and the birth of the compliant age.

http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2013/09/barack-obama-lost-his-citizenship-by-not-registering-for-selective-service-2762182.html

Ok I've never understood this one particular tennett of birtherism. Why do you feel the need to refer to Obama as Barry Soetoro in a demeaning way whenever you want to imply an air of suspicion? Like, are you just straight-up making fun of children with divorced parents?
SteveRogers
duncan298
YaBB God

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2013, 05:15:58 PM »

This offensive front will be implemented with media off-handed comments as a distraction while strengthening the insurgencies’ honor, furthering the stature that their emperor of darkness – aka; Barry Soetoro, Barack Hussein Obama -Dunham as the ultimate con-man of the Great American Transformation (GAT 2008 - ?).  With constitutional order now breached, this supporting documentation adds foundational conformation that O-Day is the death of the worlds’ only republic and the birth of the compliant age.

http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2013/09/barack-obama-lost-his-citizenship-by-not-registering-for-selective-service-2762182.html

Ok I've never understood this one particular tennett of birtherism. Why do you feel the need to refer to Obama as Barry Soetoro in a demeaning way whenever you want to imply an air of suspicion? Like, are you just straight-up making fun of children with divorced parents?
I’m having trouble visualizing your view of children divorced or abandon from their parents as being funny.
 Clarity absent purposely, Dunham, an apparent abandon child, adopted as Barry Soetoro, enrolled as a Kenyan citizen for a Muslim only education, is, at first understanding to be normal in many life experiences.  This is good for a few and very bad for the many with a different perceived understanding that the occupation of this Muslim educated Dunham, aka Barry Soetoro, Barack Hussein Obama holds is not as billed.  In any of these events pass, present and now into the future it will be hard to find any form of humor other than the subjects themselves have.
Hahaha, what?
SteveRogers
duncan298
YaBB God

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2013, 10:29:06 AM »

Good observation, it is one of the questions in the opening post of this thread. O-Day’s currently are in dissention, the count down for exiting the what was and the entering of preparedness, requirement’s for passage into the what is Obamanation, never to return Obama says, to the greatest nation conceived for the white man.
 If you’re not prepared, prepare to pay technical violation penalties of a minimum $100 per violation not to exceed 25,000 per year if you have an excuse, and up to $50,000 per year if you do not have a good reason for your technical violation.

True federalist request for Day-O the song from the movie Beetlejuice as being the theme song for this thread, consideration is pending lyric correlation.    

A wild "Racist Overtones" appeared! That sort of came out of nowhere. This thread is full of twists and turns, and I'm excited to see how it ends.
SteveRogers
duncan298
YaBB God

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2013, 03:48:44 PM »

The day the exchange sign-ups open. Also the day the GOP shuts down the government.

My understanding of the question to be in the present time context. More like the states receiving millions of $ to reinforce their political strength to hold the greater good in confinement with expectation of more to come and, the most important O-Day component of all, is, if all fails Obama has on cruz control the media ‘huff and puff’ program.

Ok, there's no way those even started out as coherent sentences in any language.
SteveRogers
duncan298
YaBB God

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2013, 01:13:37 AM »

It's like an abstract piece of art. It's whatever you want it to be.
SteveRogers
duncan298
YaBB God

Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2013, 05:16:18 PM »

What are your thoughts on the trans fat ban, t_host?
Is that about the transparency of Obamas' spending, his budget and sequester stuff that the Baggers of TEA are bagging?

It's about a ban on trans fats.

Is Trans Fat an oxymoron? What do you call something that has exactly the same definitional tactical use that produce bad outcomes yet are of two completely different venues of satisfaction? The correlation between the consumption, in quantities, of a trans-fat and a fiat currency are strikingly similar with one small difference; trans- fat comes to pass with 1 indulgent being responsible, fiat currency consumption is with more than 1 indulgent indenturing others forever.

Which is of a choice that is bad for you in your next life?

I don’t see any differences in the position to ban trans-fat consumption and the consumption of governmental pork accept for one small thing again, one position can kill you for non-compliant.

Which shoot to kill order from the Communist regime of Obama be first, the baker refusing to change his 100 year family recipe or said family refusing to submit to Obamacare?

This one is my favorite.
SteveRogers
duncan298
YaBB God

Political Matrix

« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2013, 01:12:20 PM »

Oh’, the irony of O-Day 59. Biblical study has us, the world, in its final days. Presence’ of appeasement for its delay is met with the Israel denial too the biblical end.  Giving Thanks’ requires a faith of purpose to each of you and all.
I'm very perplexed as to what you think apostrophes are for.
SteveRogers
duncan298
YaBB God

Political Matrix

« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2013, 02:39:21 AM »

What is this? I've never understood whats going on in this thread.

Unfortunately, no one can be told what this thread is. You have to see it for yourself.
SteveRogers
duncan298
YaBB God

Political Matrix

« Reply #8 on: January 01, 2014, 03:55:23 PM »
« Edited: January 01, 2014, 03:57:54 PM by SteveRogers »

Obamacare has transported us 13 years into the past.  Do we have what it takes to stop 9/11?

No, long-time readers will understand that this means we have begun a new calendar system. Unless I am mistaken, we have just entered the year 1 O.C. (Obama Compliant).
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies