Poll: Nearly half of likely Michigan voters favor legalizing, taxing pot (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 06:13:41 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Gubernatorial/State Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  Poll: Nearly half of likely Michigan voters favor legalizing, taxing pot (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Poll: Nearly half of likely Michigan voters favor legalizing, taxing pot  (Read 904 times)
The world will shine with light in our nightmare
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -7.48

P P P

« on: September 15, 2013, 08:20:09 PM »

You must be logged in to read this quote.
Detroit Free Press

It's a NORML poll, of course, so you kind of have to take it with a grain of salt.  Still, if Louisiana voters support pot legalization, I wouldn't be at all surprised if their numbers were accurate.
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2013, 04:06:32 AM »

Unfortunately for opponents, the momentum appears to be on the side of legalization.  The good news for them, however, is that they may continue to express their objections to marijuana by not smoking it.
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2013, 11:38:45 AM »

I'm surprised, sometimes you can make good posts Smiley.
Unfortunately for opponents, the momentum appears to be on the side of legalization.  The good news for them, however, is that they may continue to express their objections to marijuana by not smoking it.

But you know, I don't it's really an important issue for many people. Personally I'm against legalization but I won't become depressive if it's legalized. I'm not an internet libertarian. My main issues aren't "drugs", "against Syria intervention" like some persons on this forum who are supporting Amash because of these issues. And of course, the fact that Amash is probably extremely far to the right economically doesn't bother them.

You shouldn't be depressed.  Why would you be depressed?  If you don't smoke marijuana, the legality of it won't impact your life at all.  However, it will impact people who are thrown in prison day by day for nothing more than smoking a plant.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies