AR: Hendrix College/Talk Business: Tight race in Arkansas (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 12:27:41 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2014 Gubernatorial Election Polls
  2014 Senatorial Election Polls
  AR: Hendrix College/Talk Business: Tight race in Arkansas (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: AR: Hendrix College/Talk Business: Tight race in Arkansas  (Read 3627 times)
PolitiJunkie

« on: October 14, 2013, 11:52:47 AM »

Anyone want to give the respective percentages of the odds of each of these things happening?

Pryor & Ross Win:
Pryor & Hutchison Win:
Cotton & Ross Win:
Cotton & Hutchison Win:
PolitiJunkie

« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2013, 01:03:23 PM »

I'd say C/H followed by C/R, P/R, P/H. Partly because Cotton and Ross are stronger candidates than their rivals.

Interesting. I was going to say Cotton/Ross was the least likely. Wouldn't you say there is a better chance of Democrats holding the Senate seat than the governorship? Currently Pryor and Hutchison are leading, albeit by small margins.
PolitiJunkie

« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2013, 12:45:01 PM »

That's why Cotton's hammering away at the Pryor brand with pointed references to the Senator not putting Arkansas first. Surprised that Pryor hasn't responded to a frontal assault on the brand b) tried Mediscare. Farm bills and student loans are all he's attacked Cotton for on policy, besides being extremely extreme and all that jazz.
I'm surprised Pryor hasn't attacked Cotton for not putting Arkansas first. The man goes to Congress, shuts down the Government, and announces he's running for another office all in his 10 months in Washington.

I have the feeling Pryor will survive. Cotton is too far on the right, even for Arkansas, not sure they would appreciate if farm bill and student loans would be cut.

EDIT: And Cotton is the typical guy to make an Akin comment!

These
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies