KY-PPP: Grimes leads (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 03:00:13 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2014 Gubernatorial Election Polls
  2014 Senatorial Election Polls
  KY-PPP: Grimes leads (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: KY-PPP: Grimes leads  (Read 2232 times)
CnstutnlCnsrvatv
ConstitutionalConservativ
Rookie

« on: October 20, 2013, 02:21:33 PM »

Keep in mind that the battle for keeping the government open isn't really over.  I fully expect the country to be in a similar position when it's time for another fight, which is early next year.  If the government shuts down again, McConnell will have a lot more to worry about than he does now.

I noticed that young voters support McConnell 49-43%.  Just what in the hell is it about Mitch McConnell that young voters find appealing?

I think PPP got the rows mixed up in the age breakdown. The age breakdown is the exact opposite of what anyone would expect.

No way that a 71-year-old McConnell is doing better against a 34-year-old Grimes in the youngest age group.

PPP's age crosstabs tend to be funky a lot of the time. I wouldn't put much stock in them.

Seems like they had a poll in a different election recently that actually had women voting much more Republican than men. Somehow I'm skeptical of that.

yes that is wrong grimes will lose because her attempts to import the blacks from borderaing illinois will be leaked and matt bevin will defeat rino mccnnell in he primary, this poll is also bad abecause woemn vote less republican beacuse some of them want to play free with their womb then relaize mistakes i think Bevin will defeat Grimes 57-42 with 62% of mens and and 52% of women.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies