Update for Everyone II - Less Boring, More Whoring (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 03:31:23 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Update for Everyone II - Less Boring, More Whoring (search mode)
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Author Topic: Update for Everyone II - Less Boring, More Whoring  (Read 131187 times)
Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.90, S: 4.17

« Reply #50 on: August 25, 2014, 08:57:57 AM »

I do so enjoy it when a black Republican accuses people of being racist.

Huh

Hack.
Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #51 on: August 25, 2014, 01:34:14 PM »

I do so enjoy it when a black Republican accuses people of being racist.

Huh

Hack.

I'm a hack for pointing out that you're offended by what Scott said but don't seem bothered by what your own party's members and officials say and do constantly regarding stereotypes of black people?

Who says I'm not bothered? I'll comment on it when it is pertinent, I won't go into a tiffle about every gaffe or eruption that I come across.
Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #52 on: August 29, 2014, 04:23:06 PM »

Visiting Philly for the weekend.  Good to be here again.

oh god my friends are talking constantly about ingress now maybe i spoke too soon

RIP
Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #53 on: September 04, 2014, 03:37:35 PM »

I was walking in front of a construction site just a few minutes ago, and there were about a dozen or so workers in front of it. I decided to go around them and walk on the road. I looked and they seemed to be voting on something with their hands raised, and I suddenly had a sharp feeling of annoyance.

Make of this what you will. Ironically enough they seemed to be working on a townhouse- and on the Upper East Side at that!
Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #54 on: September 18, 2014, 12:05:25 AM »

If a girl tells you she fantasizes about you constantly, and you aren't sure you want to date her, what should you do?

Duke, you always seem to have this problem, but I am skeptical we are the people you should be asking...
Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #55 on: September 18, 2014, 01:08:49 AM »

If a girl tells you she fantasizes about you constantly, and you aren't sure you want to date her, what should you do?

Duke, you always seem to have this problem, but I am skeptical we are the people you should be asking...

Maybe not. I just don't know where to go from here.

I'd say give it a shot, but I don't know your life.

If a woman were to tell me such a thing I'd be incredulous and, provided she wasn't intolerable, highly inclined to let whatever qualms I had about her be set aside until if and when they became problematic, if ever.

Perhaps you're at the point dating people you're unsure about is "wasting [precious] time", perhaps you're (far) less susceptible to female attention than I, perhaps your reasons for not being sure are perfectly sound, but I don't know your situation so I can't say. But I do know you have a track record of attracting, erm, crazy girls, so I can sort of understand your caution.
Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #56 on: September 19, 2014, 09:20:04 PM »

Obviously, you should tell her gently that you aren't interested. Be nice about it; tell her that you hope it won't affect your friendship etc. and bring her an iced coffee or something. Then, most likely, she'll still be open to the idea if you did want to upgrade your relationship in the future.

Although, I suspect this is more whatever you call the asking-for-advice equivalent of a humblebrag. It's probably those whom you've succeeded in impressing with it who are in more need of advice.

I daresay.

Anyway I too am sick. It started with a sore throat on Sunday, got worse till Wednesday when I think I slept enough and threw enough medicine at it to pretty much make it go away, but it came back on Thursday despite my doing the same, probably because I slept for just 4-5 hours.

My voice just disappeared in the middle of the day yesterday, too, which I'd blame on having to talk for most of the hour-and-some long my first class lasted. I was simply astonished to discover when I went back home around noon that it had pretty much gone entirely. My mouth was really dry, so I thought it was that, and I drank some tea, a good liter of water, and had like four cough drops. I'm guessing this allowed me to be just understandable for the two hour seminar I had later, albeit surprised it hadn't gone away, but after that it just vanished completely. I had to call my father and he simply could not hear what I was saying.

It's actually rather frustrating. It's a bit better today, and most of the other symptoms seemed to have subsided, but I still can't talk. I feel like simply pouring an ungodly amount of lemon juice and honey down my throat to make it go away- or rather make my voice come back.
Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #57 on: September 20, 2014, 02:40:38 AM »

I rushed that post because someone seemingly came through so I went to talk to him. I'd say he was way too high to provide meaningful insights but his constant intonation of "just relax" was not terribly different from what anyone else would have been able to tell me, I think...

Again no one should feel obligated to read any of this.
Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #58 on: September 27, 2014, 06:06:33 PM »

CNN BREAKING NEWS: UNCONFIRMED REPORTS THAT SAWX GOT LAID; HEAVY CELEBRATIONS REPORTED IN FORUM COMMUNITY BOARD; PRESIDENT OBAMA TO MAKE STATEMENT AT 5:45 PM EST.

Cringe, and I mean literally, I cringed at that.
Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #59 on: October 01, 2014, 02:40:04 PM »

Snowstalker is one of those people not allowed to make jokes.
Pages: 1 2 [3]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies