Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
November 17, 2019, 02:57:20 am
News: 2020 Gubernatorial Predictions are now active.

Atlas Forum
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: TG, Cath, TJ in Oregon, Speaker YE)
  Update for Everyone II - Less Boring, More Whoring
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 ... 66 Print
Author Topic: Update for Everyone II - Less Boring, More Whoring  (Read 101910 times)
Torie
Moderators
YaBB God
Samoa

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #800 on: May 01, 2014, 07:38:00 pm »

102 degrees at the gym today, which was nevertheless "cool" because I love hot and sweaty muscles (The gym is at the epicenter of the current Santa Ana wind condition when the winds reverse their prevailing direction from the sea and blow from the desert, and the air heats as it compresses when descending back down to sea level at the beach), and 93 degrees on top of my little bit of heaven hill in Laguna Niguel, which I am abandoning for a more arduous regime. Time to toughen up!
Cath
Cathcon
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #801 on: May 01, 2014, 07:43:44 pm »

Ugh. In theory, my work starts Monday, but one can only hope. If this happens, not only will I finally stop hemorrhaging funds, but also be getting regular exercise. I need my guy to come through for me on this, and my path to prosperity should be set.
Sol
YaBB God

« Reply #802 on: May 01, 2014, 08:36:45 pm »

I went for my jog today down here in Corpus..which is the same as everyday. When I was done, I stopped at this bar on the beach and had a few glasses of vodka.. and now i'm sitting drunk in my hotel room, eating green beans. What the hell is wrong with my life?

It sounds like this is a real problem..do you need to talk to someone?
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
YaBB God

« Reply #803 on: May 02, 2014, 05:17:22 am »

I went for my jog today down here in Corpus..which is the same as everyday. When I was done, I stopped at this bar on the beach and had a few glasses of vodka.. and now i'm sitting drunk in my hotel room, eating green beans. What the hell is wrong with my life?

I think I might. I mean, back in the day I'd do the same exact thing, but I'd go all Hasselhoff and be eating a burger on the ground. Now I'm eating green beans.. life is messed up. Also I can't stop burping and tasting that vodka. That's a good thing tho.
Simfan34
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.90, S: 4.17

P
« Reply #804 on: May 02, 2014, 01:23:42 pm »

"Opposition to our voter fraud is racism!" said the new President of our College Republican here, to general derision and bafflement.
Cath
Cathcon
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #805 on: May 02, 2014, 02:41:19 pm »

Looks like I am in fact going to prom as a college freshman. First time in my life with a date. This is a rather strange world I've landed in.
DC Al Fine
YaBB God
Canada

« Reply #806 on: May 02, 2014, 03:37:27 pm »

Looks like I am in fact going to prom as a college freshman. First time in my life with a date. This is a rather strange world I've landed in.

I did that and I'm marrying the girl... no pressure
DC Al Fine
YaBB God
Canada

« Reply #807 on: May 02, 2014, 03:40:56 pm »

Started my job search today (graduating around Christmas) by sending off two applications. It was slow going and took most of the afternoon. Should speed up now that I have a generic resume/cover letter that I can edit to fit the job posting. I have about half a dozen jobs in the pipeline that I'll be applying two this weekend.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: -0.84, S: -3.04

« Reply #808 on: May 02, 2014, 03:47:31 pm »

I think I might. I mean, back in the day I'd do the same exact thing, but I'd go all Hasselhoff and be eating a burger on the ground. Now I'm eating green beans.. life is messed up. Also I can't stop burping and tasting that vodka. That's a good thing tho.

I do that a lot, not alone, but when I start drinking, sometimes I just drink a lot. Not always. It just depends. Tomorrow is going to be a real sloppy day once I finish my last law school exam ever.
Cassius
YaBB God

« Reply #809 on: May 02, 2014, 04:38:00 pm »

As a prefect, I've been landed with the onerous duty of rounding up money for the end of year school ball/prom from recalcitrant stragglers. Oh well, at least I have a date this year, unlike last time (which was a rather comical affair).
Cath
Cathcon
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #810 on: May 02, 2014, 04:50:17 pm »

I did that and I'm marrying the girl... no pressure

Gee, thanks, man. Tongue In all seriousness, I doubt that'll happen, however.
True Federalist
Ernest
Moderators
YaBB God
United States

P
WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #811 on: May 02, 2014, 05:24:24 pm »

"Opposition to our voter fraud is racism!" said the new President of our College Republican here, to general derision and bafflement.

I like this fun comment, tho I think it isn't actually by the person it claims to be:
You must be logged in to read this quote.
Cath
Cathcon
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #812 on: May 02, 2014, 09:18:07 pm »

Have to make it to Detroit tomorrow for an extended stay. I have serve work on Saturday, then a few social engagements. I'm hoping to have work starting Monday. My guy called me today to say that the reason I hadn't gotten a call for work yet was because I was missing one signature on my incredibly long application packet. That said, I may begin Monday, or I may spend the day going over to Blue Star Demolition's offices to sign that last part of app so I can work the rest of the week. This'll be good since A) I'll finally stop hemorrhaging funds, B) I need to get in shape desperately, especially with this prom sh#t happening, since I don't want to show up to this randomass high school looking like the slob I am. Also, given since I'll be staying in Detroit for an extended period, I'll need to bring a sh#t ton of clothing and an amount of currency. Since we may still not have a dryer--the last act of our Housing chair, who is departing us on Sunday, would be to replace our dryer--I'll either need coins for a nearby laundromat or need to use my box fan to dry them. Haven't smoked an actual cigarette since Tuesday morning. We'll see how things go. Should probably get up early tomorrow so I can gather all my sh#t before I depart.
Flake
JacobTiver
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #813 on: May 02, 2014, 10:30:03 pm »

I'm going to make a decision by the end of this weekend for the four colleges I'll be applying to.
Sol
YaBB God

« Reply #814 on: May 03, 2014, 05:49:04 am »

I'm going to make a decision by the end of this weekend for the four colleges I'll be applying to.

Which ones?

I thought you were younger than me, not older. Tongue
Flake
JacobTiver
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #815 on: May 03, 2014, 08:23:44 am »

Which ones?

I thought you were younger than me, not older. Tongue

I am Tongue

Right now I'm only sure of Kansas state
Cath
Cathcon
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #816 on: May 03, 2014, 11:12:15 am »

Service is done for the day. Get over to the House to see the only people left living in it are passed the f#ck out. Contacted a person I know who's still on campus, we'll see if she's still around. All the other people I'd hit up I either don't want to or are still in Canada (a brother of mine's birthday bash that I didn't go due to passport, age, and monetary issues).
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: -0.84, S: -3.04

« Reply #817 on: May 03, 2014, 03:45:17 pm »

Just finished my final law school exam. It's over.
afleitch
Moderators
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: 2.45, S: -8.17

« Reply #818 on: May 03, 2014, 03:49:02 pm »

Having to use my husbands Mac. As someone who's always used open source, this is like wearing fur and sipping a veal cocktail.
Scott
YaBB God
United States
« Reply #819 on: May 03, 2014, 03:57:45 pm »

Just finished my final law school exam. It's over.

Good to hear, Duke! Smiley
Flake
Flo
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #820 on: May 04, 2014, 11:02:02 pm »

I've chosen Kansas State University, Louisiana State University, Iowa State University, and Mississippi State University Tongue
InvisibleTrump
ChairmanSanchez
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« Reply #821 on: May 04, 2014, 11:08:00 pm »

Ugly day. Long story short, my brother stole my car last night and we had a physical confrontation in the garage, where he turned into the Hulk and threw a bike at me. I picked up a hammer and chucked it at him, and of course, my parents take his side and my aunts and grandma take mine. I don't think I'll be back gone until later this week. Things are really heated.
LeBron FitzGerald
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -8.00, S: -6.78

« Reply #822 on: May 04, 2014, 11:47:59 pm »

Ugly day. Long story short, my brother stole my car last night and we had a physical confrontation in the garage, where he turned into the Hulk and threw a bike at me. I picked up a hammer and chucked it at him, and of course, my parents take his side and my aunts and grandma take mine. I don't think I'll be back gone until later this week. Things are really heated.
Holy crap! O____O  A bike and a hammer?! How in the heck did he lift and throw that and more importantly, were any of you hurt? I guess your parents will ground you then to. Hope all goes well and you can forgive your brother.

And Flo, choose LSU! In my quick Google search of all of them, it looks the best and you and Miles can hang out and stuff.

So now to talk about me! I have finals starting Tuesday (though technically it's some wrap ups and review for the finals that day and the actual finals on Thursday) and I'm not nervous at all with the Hon. English or African American History finals (I have A's in both of those), but I'm on a borderline of a B in my math class and I need at least a 49% on the Earth Science final to pass considering how much it's worth and I only have about a 70% in there - I suck at science). But once I'm done on Tuesday, I plan to go down to my local precinct to vote (and touting my Ed FitzGerald fanboyism, of course Tongue) and from there, tune into msnbc's coverage of the primaries later in the night. I've also got one more paper to do for my English class which I'm procrastinating to do until the last second, but after that and the finals, my surprisingly fast first year of college will be over. Cheesy
gay gay gay bathhouses
SawxDem
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #823 on: May 04, 2014, 11:55:36 pm »
« Edited: May 04, 2014, 11:59:06 pm by I for one welcome PA's new bearded overlord. »

I have finals week on Tuesday and I go back to New Hampshire Friday. Which also happens to be my birthday.

Crazy to think I only have four more days of Adam reminding me I'm 19.
J-Mann
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #824 on: May 05, 2014, 12:28:38 am »

I've chosen Kansas State University, Louisiana State University, Iowa State University, and Mississippi State University Tongue

Let me know if you need any info on Kansas State. I graduated from there in 2005, my partner currently attends, and I've lived in this area for 13 years.
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 ... 66 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length
Logout

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies