Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
December 10, 2019, 07:10:08 pm
News: 2020 U.S. Senate Predictions are now active.

Atlas Forum
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: TG, TJ in Oregon, Speaker YE)
  Update for Everyone II - Less Boring, More Whoring
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 ... 66 Print
Author Topic: Update for Everyone II - Less Boring, More Whoring  (Read 102314 times)
Cath
Cathcon
YaBB God
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #175 on: January 01, 2014, 04:43:15 pm »

Apparently, some "fat girl" has my states cross country hoodie from senior year. When I found this, my day was ruined. There's no reason said ambiguously referred to person should be anywhere associated with my memory of the night, and to my knowledge, she isn't.
Epstein Didnít Kill Himself
ChairmanSanchez
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« Reply #176 on: January 01, 2014, 09:48:33 pm »

I got a very nice New Years text from a girl I barely know and haven't really spoken with at all since she left my school last year. Somehow (I never had the chance to tell her, keep in mind) she knew how absolutely horrible the year 2013 was for me and sent me her best wishes for 2014.  I got the text at 5:58 AM, and it made my day. Iím still kinda wondering if she sent it to the wrong person or something, because it was so out of the blue Tongue.
Cath
Cathcon
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #177 on: January 01, 2014, 09:53:45 pm »

I got a very nice New Years text from a girl I barely know and haven't really spoken with at all since she left my school last year. Somehow (I never had the chance to tell her, keep in mind) she knew how absolutely horrible the year 2013 was for me and sent me her best wishes for 2014.  I got the text at 5:58 AM, and it made my day. Iím still kinda wondering if she sent it to the wrong person or something, because it was so out of the blue Tongue.

You reply to it?
ChairmanSanchez
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #178 on: January 01, 2014, 10:20:51 pm »

You reply to it?
I sent a thank you/Happy New Year text back later in the day (I didnít actually open and respond to the text until like 4:00 PM because I was busy, but I read it on my screen when it first popped up), and she read it but didn't respond. I know her well enough to know that her not responding wasn't an act of scorn, however. Usually my social anxiety kicks in and I obsess on why the other person didnít respond, but that wasnít the case tonight.
Cath
Cathcon
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #179 on: January 01, 2014, 10:46:22 pm »

You reply to it?
I sent a thank you/Happy New Year text back later in the day (I didnít actually open and respond to the text until like 4:00 PM because I was busy, but I read it on my screen when it first popped up), and she read it but didn't respond. I know her well enough to know that her not responding wasn't an act of scorn, however. Usually my social anxiety kicks in and I obsess on why the other person didnít respond, but that wasnít the case tonight.

That type of thing happened to me, especially with chicks. Scary stuff.
Miles
MilesC56
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #180 on: January 02, 2014, 03:17:01 am »

'Got a good start to the new year. Imagine Dragons played a free concert in the French Quarter tonight; I went with some friends. I didn't know any of the songs except Radioactive, but it was fun.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: -0.84, S: -3.04

P
« Reply #181 on: January 02, 2014, 08:35:49 am »

I found out last night I have a two day seminar I have to attend today and tomorrow before I can take the bar in July. Looks like my holiday is over.
Mangez des pommes !
Antonio V
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.87, S: -3.83

« Reply #182 on: January 02, 2014, 08:55:44 am »

You reply to it?

That type of thing happened to me, especially with chicks. Scary stuff.

Happens to me all the time, as well. When I get no response, I always assume the worst.
Kutasoff Hedzoff
Kalwejt
Moderators
YaBB God

« Reply #183 on: January 02, 2014, 01:58:09 pm »

Not this again.
Velasco
andi
YaBB God
Western Sahara

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #184 on: January 02, 2014, 02:53:04 pm »

I'm going to cut my hair one of these days. I know it doesn't sound very fascinating.
afleitch
Moderators
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: 2.45, S: -8.17

« Reply #185 on: January 02, 2014, 03:09:39 pm »

I have sinusitis. I am hallucinating.
True Federalist
Ernest
Moderators
YaBB God
United States

P
« Reply #186 on: January 02, 2014, 07:46:10 pm »

I have sinusitis. I am hallucinating.

For you: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gpn8MANhdLU
Lief 🐋
Lief
YaBB God
Dominica

« Reply #187 on: January 02, 2014, 08:00:48 pm »

I tried In-N-Out in Austin. It was pretty great, but not as good as certain Californians would lead us all to think. Shake Shack still reigns supreme IMO.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
YaBB God

Political Matrix

P
« Reply #188 on: January 02, 2014, 08:19:54 pm »

Nothing beats Shake Shack. I couldn't imagine In and Out being better than the king of all burger restaurants. If only they would open one in the south that isn't Miami.
Snowstalker's Last Stand
Snowstalker
YaBB God
Greece

« Reply #189 on: January 02, 2014, 11:13:33 pm »

Five Guys is the correct answer.
ChairmanSanchez
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #190 on: January 02, 2014, 11:19:29 pm »

Had a filling put in early this morning, and attended a Transcendental Meditation seminar tonight. The course is $1400, but with a January "New Year" discount and the discount that comes with the recommendation from my shrink, the price is down to $500. My mom and dad, to my amazement, are willing to pay for it and are actually pushing me to do it.
Cath
Cathcon
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #191 on: January 02, 2014, 11:33:00 pm »

Currently I'm a state of physical, mental, and moral decay caused by lack of exercise, lack of a schedule, little to live for, and no responsibilities. Hopefully the new semester will put me back in order.
anvi
anvikshiki
YaBB God
Netherlands

« Reply #192 on: January 03, 2014, 01:44:08 pm »

Hope the new semester helps too, Cathcon.

I just sent off the final revised version of the manuscript for my second book to the press that will publish it.  Still have to work through the index and the page proofs once they typset it, but the last year-and-a-half on this project is finally done.  I had a surprisingly hard time clicking the "Send" button on my email--strangely hard for an author to just let the thing go at the end.
MattVT
Matt from VT
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.29, S: -8.87

« Reply #193 on: January 06, 2014, 08:34:55 am »

No school today!

Hash
Hashemite
Moderators
YaBB God
Cuba

« Reply #194 on: January 06, 2014, 09:12:08 am »

^^^

Opted not to go to the first class of the semester. I tried to, but I slipped twice because the entire city has turned into a massive skating rink in which basically every thing is slippery as hell. Further motivation to GTFO of this sh**thole country asap.
Cath
Cathcon
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #195 on: January 06, 2014, 10:03:29 am »

Classes for today were cancelled sometime last night. Today, turns out the cafeteria's on weekend hours for similar reasons. I wonder if the weight room is open... I plan on going later today and if it turns out I didn't even investigate it, someone shoot me.
Cath
Cathcon
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #196 on: January 06, 2014, 11:38:32 am »

Looks like I gotta help clean the house today, despite the fact that my time there was largely spent in one chair, sitting down. Can't imagine what idiots messed it up.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
YaBB God

Political Matrix

P
« Reply #197 on: January 06, 2014, 08:46:01 pm »

I did well on the exam scores I received so far. Nothing lower than a B+. Cheesy
True Federalist
Ernest
Moderators
YaBB God
United States

P
« Reply #198 on: January 06, 2014, 10:37:55 pm »

I had a weird dream last night involving fireworks, jumping across Washington rooftops, and romancing a Senator.  Unfortunately I woke up before I got to see if the actual fireworks the dream began with would lead to figurative fireworks with her.
ChairmanSanchez
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #199 on: January 06, 2014, 10:53:01 pm »

I had a weird dream last night involving fireworks, jumping across Washington rooftops, and romancing a Senator.  Unfortunately I woke up before I got to see if the actual fireworks the dream began with would lead to figurative fireworks with her.
A wetdream about Babs Mikulski?
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 ... 66 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length
Logout

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies