Update for Everyone II - Less Boring, More Whoring
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 02:12:10 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Update for Everyone II - Less Boring, More Whoring
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 ... 57
Author Topic: Update for Everyone II - Less Boring, More Whoring  (Read 128978 times)
World politics is up Schmitt creek
Nathan
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #200 on: January 09, 2014, 08:30:43 PM »

My condolences, Kalwejt. I bet she lived an amazing life.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« Reply #201 on: January 10, 2014, 12:33:53 AM »

Just got back from the movies. I drove in the worst rain I have ever seen. My street is flooded FOUR FEET, and it took me three hours driving home only to flood out in my f[inks]ing driveway. Saved everything (including the damn ciggeretes) but my gas pedal is a foot underwater. My school up the road is on the side of Palm Beach County's one and only "hill" and is probably flooded out too. So three day weekend. I think.

Inside Llewlyn Davis was worth it.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #202 on: January 10, 2014, 04:51:50 PM »

Apparently, I was caught in a flash flood. Anyways, this morning my dad and I pulled my car out from three and a half feet of water. The motor was working just fine, thank God, so we spent the day vacuuming out the car. Not a single thing was damaged besides some old Lowery Organ songbooks that I took from my late grandmothers house almost a month ago.
afleitch
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #203 on: January 10, 2014, 05:52:23 PM »

Today I painted a scene with acrylics for the first time in ages. It was refreshing.
Sopranos Republican
Matt from VT
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 3.03, S: -8.87

« Reply #204 on: January 10, 2014, 08:48:38 PM »

A stripper (or maybe a hooker?) rang my doorbell and asked for me by my first name, claiming that she had been hired and paid for to celebrate my "birthday." My actual birthday is in November. Wondering what kind of scam I avoided by telling her to leave.
I'm weak, so I would have most likely let myself "get scammed."
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #205 on: January 11, 2014, 04:48:18 PM »

I transcended for the first time today.
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.26, S: -4.52

P P P
« Reply #206 on: January 11, 2014, 11:50:48 PM »

Well, my life has been rocked - I just found out that Jeff broke up with Allison. Sad Sad
Flake
JacobTiver
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #207 on: January 11, 2014, 11:51:25 PM »

Well, my life has been rocked - I just found out that Jeff broke up with Allison. Sad Sad

What? I thought he was talking about them getting married?
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #208 on: January 11, 2014, 11:52:21 PM »

I am sad to hear that Sad.
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #209 on: January 11, 2014, 11:56:27 PM »

He wants to focus on foreign missions. He claims Allison was cool with it and they departed as friends, but he unfriended her from Facebook. Awkward...
Flake
JacobTiver
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #210 on: January 12, 2014, 01:00:09 AM »

He wants to focus on foreign missions. He claims Allison was cool with it and they departed as friends, but he unfriended her from Facebook. Awkward...

If you're friends wouldn't you keep them as friends on facebook? I don't understand, that seems like a cold move.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #211 on: January 12, 2014, 07:39:57 PM »

My car still smells like mold. My street had the most rain in all of Palm Beach County on Thursday....I pretty much got caught in a flash flood. A large puddle is still in front of my neighbors house (though it is not three inches and not three feet).
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #212 on: January 13, 2014, 01:13:47 PM »

A complete turnaround from Bushie..something that I have struggled with for most of my life was my weight. I have always been pretty underweight and lacked in muscle, with a big problem being that I simply wasn't eating enough. One of my main goals in 2013, as crazy as it may sound to some, was to gain fifteen pounds and increase muscle.

When I got my license last March, I weighed 165 pounds. I got off the scale a few minutes ago - I now weight 187 pounds. And while I still have a ways to go, both on putting on weight and increasing muscle, I think I have progressed pretty well and am proud of myself. Unfortunately, part of those 22 pounds came from unhealthy eating, and I actually experienced a bit of heartburn last summer. Because of that, I've also made sure to start eating healthy, having salads with most meals and trying to abstain from greasy foods, as well as cold pops as much as possible. I have high hopes that 2014 will be just as good of a year health-wise as 2013 was.
rejectamenta
Botswana

« Reply #213 on: January 13, 2014, 01:49:57 PM »

Eating bad foods to gain weight is a reality most people don't want to face and their size and strength suffer as a result, assuming they are training hard and regularly. You're fairly tall IIRC, not to mention 'historically' thin, so I doubt you'll ever be more than a month or two of sensible dieting away from shedding egregious body fat.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -3.13

P P
« Reply #214 on: January 13, 2014, 05:32:08 PM »

My binge eating continues tonight as Restaurant Week moves forward. I have been to four places so far. I can't wait for my fifth tonight.
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #215 on: January 13, 2014, 07:24:13 PM »

I've lost more weight. Not sure how much exactly, but it's quite a bit more. Official second month weigh in will be next Monday. This month has been tougher, especially with traveling and being sick.  Excited for my dinner tonight. I'm baking up some zucchini, squash, and a few other veggies.
afleitch
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #216 on: January 14, 2014, 09:57:31 AM »

I'm having some downtime with my husband away to the States.  A few days for me in Belfast and Dublin next week Smiley
Snowstalker Mk. II
Snowstalker
Atlas Star
Palestinian Territory, Occupied

Political Matrix
E: -7.10, S: -4.35

P P P
« Reply #217 on: January 14, 2014, 11:45:40 AM »
« Edited: January 14, 2014, 11:49:07 AM by Snowstalker »

So my high school English class somehow spun off into a debate on how to treat violent criminals, and it let out how I'm surrounded by reactionary idiots. I was the only person who didn't advocate liberal use of the death penalty/did advocate treating inmates as human beings and got crucified for it by the mouthbreathing rubes. Some awful prep girl even threw me a question along the lines of the infamous Kitty Dukakis question. Most have also swallowed the line that current law is "too lenient". Why will these people be allowed to vote?
True Federalist (진정한 연방 주의자)
Ernest
Moderators
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #218 on: January 14, 2014, 11:52:35 AM »

Why will these people be allowed to vote?

You're wondering why people with particular political views will be allowed to vote.  Are you certain you're not a Republican?
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #219 on: January 14, 2014, 12:35:51 PM »

Why will these people be allowed to vote?

You're wondering why people with particular political views will be allowed to vote.  Are you certain you're not a Republican?

Not yet Wink
afleitch
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #220 on: January 14, 2014, 03:26:44 PM »
« Edited: January 14, 2014, 03:28:26 PM by afleitch »

A complete turnaround from Bushie..something that I have struggled with for most of my life was my weight. I have always been pretty underweight and lacked in muscle, with a big problem being that I simply wasn't eating enough. One of my main goals in 2013, as crazy as it may sound to some, was to gain fifteen pounds and increase muscle.

When I got my license last March, I weighed 165 pounds. I got off the scale a few minutes ago - I now weight 187 pounds. And while I still have a ways to go, both on putting on weight and increasing muscle, I think I have progressed pretty well and am proud of myself. Unfortunately, part of those 22 pounds came from unhealthy eating, and I actually experienced a bit of heartburn last summer. Because of that, I've also made sure to start eating healthy, having salads with most meals and trying to abstain from greasy foods, as well as cold pops as much as possible. I have high hopes that 2014 will be just as good of a year health-wise as 2013 was.

It's okay to eat big, in terms of fats and carbs as long as you balance it out with intense gym blasts. I ate my way to an extra 30 pounds of weight, squatted and deadlifted and ended up with 15 pounds of muscle gain. That got me out of the 'skinny' that my body tries to force itself to be. Just be prepared for a little bit of fat, but you can shift that too Smiley
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #221 on: January 14, 2014, 05:05:45 PM »

Went into the heart of the ghetto to buy Marlboros. The guy asked for my ID, looked at it, stared at me blankly, and sold me them anyways. Yay for the enforcement of our laws Tongue!
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -3.13

P P
« Reply #222 on: January 14, 2014, 06:56:24 PM »

I went for my first run since my exams. I was really dragging, but it feels good to be back in the swing of things. I was really slacking off.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #223 on: January 14, 2014, 09:31:09 PM »

Finished my Transcendental Meditation course. I highly reccomend the practice.
Anti Democrat Democrat Club
SawxDem
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #224 on: January 18, 2014, 03:53:30 PM »

I'm back in Pennsylvania. Four more months of keyboard falling.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 ... 57  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies